The release

Don23

I had kinda figured that the release would happen when the missions reset, so I set up things for my battle points to be maxed out by then. But it didn't happen like that and it changed at some random moment (just a couple of minutes ago).

I also thought you would have more control over what level of arena competitors you'd be fighting, because the higher the level difference, the higher your income and not be limited to 3 every 30 minutes.

While I'm grateful for the reduced attention level to maxing out your battle points, returning every 30 minutes to max out the battles kinda makes it worse again.

Thoughts?

i am pretty glad about new improvement. ok that the cd for combativity goues up to 30 min isnt so good but we get 3 arena fights/30 min for free so in the end we have 10 points per hour (if we count it like the old system) compare to 6 points we had before. leveling the bosses is a nice new feature too. ok now the money is smaller but we will see when we max the boss level. think this will improve.

• Thinking 1

I', for one, don't care much about PvP, so having three fights for free every 30 minutes is an improvement.

What I don't like at all is the new system regarding the boss fights. One try every 30 minutes, the money they drop drastically reduced... until now, the main source of income for most of us were the boss fights, now that income is cut for a reason I can't get to discern, and I'm only talking about the things I can see; the bosses' level is supposed to go up whenever they lose, so getting to a point where YOU lose to them, wasting the points that are so hard to get is something that will happen for sure.

The only good thing about this is that now chances for getting new girls are separated for each boss, so if you get a girl from one, that doesn't reset your chances for getting more from other.

Well, PVP used to be my main income and affection item source for the better part of the game. But the way it's handled now is ridiculous. It also takes away your agency in allocating your resources and while liberating you from the 200 minute cycle it gives you a 30 minute cycle.

I liked the idea of leveling bosses and increasing rewards, but it's also handled terribly. The level increase should have been done either retroactively or adjusted to your level. Counting all the fights you already had, and then implementing the correct level at a more palatable income too. It also is terrible that when you get to a new boss, the likelihood of your returns falling again is pretty high, since their starting level may be well beyond whatever you had achieved with the previous boss.

• Like 2

There is no money or other penalty for losing a PVP fight that I can see so no reason not to do your 3 when they are available. It's free loot/money if you win and nothing if you lose.

If the Boss fights scale with money the way they appear to money will be less. Not a ton less at max level but less per day. That's not good. I was already having money trouble. With the reduced number of fights per day that's less to do or less reason to visit.

The big problem I see is when the losing starts.  I can fight Finalmecia currently. She is level 90 to start but scales to level 260. I'm about level 170. If she levels every 5 fights I can see her getting to level 260 LONG before I get to even 200. That means at some point I'm going to start losing fights against her. That drops her money to zero and stops girl drops also. 

So it looks like we need to always fight the toughest Troll possible until the first loss and then fight a weaker troll and so on until leveling up significantly or getting a gear upgrade from a monthly event or something like that.

Edited by ZeroZero
Did rough math, money is worse than I initially thought.

Changements décevants !

On perd plus de points qu'on en gagne (HH et GH), le jeu perd tout son intérêt, si ça ne changepas rapidement, je vais m'en désintéresser !

Edited by sweetix
faute d'ortographe ;)
  • Like 1

So anyone wanna take bets on how long till the devs go into damage control mode and push forward another rebalance change?  Last time there was backlash like this I think was when they adjusted stuff around august or so?  And within a week or so they had to push out another change I think.  Hell they even just did a change a few days ago that was STILL addressing concerns from the rebalancing of affection and gifts with the girls.  They've proven they don't think this shit through or test it enough before the roll it out.

• Like 1

If you thought you had money problems before this update just killed this game.

Before Update: Finalmecia Fight

(24hr/day)*(60min/hr)*(1bp/10min)*(1fight/2b)*($20,000/fight)

=$1,440,000/day

After Update: Finalmecia Fight

(24hr/day)*(60min/hr)*(1bp/30min)*(1fight/bp)*($10,000/fight)

=$480,000/day

*although I have yet to actually get $10,000 from a fight with her

I wasn’t really having money problems myself (although it could have always been better) but the game was already too slow paced, and now it’s three times slower.

• Like 1

Looks like affection items in the market were broken. I'll put this in the bugs section as well. I have 54 girls and am seeing rare (green) affection items in the market now. I had not seen anything short of epic (yellow) since girl 40 (per previous patch) and epic bracelets since girl 50.

Based on the reactions I can conclude that what is changed is not what the players want. Maybe other reasons (incomes of HH?) are more important?  I will not support this at all. 

When you fight you nearly get Mojo's and the risk of losing is to high. Only the biggest one will benefit from this game. If it's not changing the policy...I wil be out. 

After 1 day, I can say that the fun is over.  I will come back in a few days to see if something is changed. If not my highest rank will be 130 in the Tower of Fame. Normally I get around 1000-1500 mojo-points every day. Today I lost > 200 points. 

The battle is ridiculous.  And fighting to a boss only to get money (you nearly get a girl like that way)....is stupid if you have girls working for you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, grepolis said:

After 1 day, I can say that the fun is over.  I will come back in a few days to see if something is changed. If not my highest rank will be 130 in the Tower of Fame. Normally I get around 1000-1500 mojo-points every day. Today I lost > 200 points. 

The battle is ridiculous.  And fighting to a boss only to get money (you nearly get a girl like that way)....is stupid if you have girls working for you.

At least  check in at the reset and do your daily missions. No reason to miss out on free kobans/loving Arcana just in case the game does go back to what you enjoy. 

The French have also pointed out a few things that I find amusing that the English users don't really seem to care about. They dislike that blue dot on the front of the harem page and that appears next to haremettes that are ready to upgrade, but you don't have the money to upgrade so can't make the blue dot go away. I saw at least a few comments about it while skimming through. 

And they have one person trying to rationalize that if you get Finalmecia to her  highest level (going to take forever to get her there obviously) and log in every 30 minutes all day long (and I think through the night, I didn't follow the math that close) to do PVP and win every match that you'd make slightly more per hour than you made in the past. But those are some pretty steep requirements to meet to make a whole 23k more for the whole day. Even if everyone could max out Finalmecia and win every fight against her, I doubt most people want to log in every 30 minutes for PVP,  plus the odds of winning every match is probably going to get harder as more people gear up to compete in PVP. 

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, Tat a dit :

The French have also pointed out a few things that I find amusing that the English users don't really seem to care about. They dislike that blue dot on the front of the harem page and that appears next to haremettes that are ready to upgrade, but you don't have the money to upgrade so can't make the blue dot go away. I saw at least a few comments about it while skimming through. 

And they have one person trying to rationalize that if you get Finalmecia to her  highest level (going to take forever to get her there obviously) and log in every 30 minutes all day long (and I think through the night, I didn't follow the math that close) to do PVP and win every match that you'd make slightly more per hour than you made in the past. But those are some pretty steep requirements to meet to make a whole 23k more for the whole day. Even if everyone could max out Finalmecia and win every fight against her, I doubt most people want to log in every 30 minutes for PVP,  plus the odds of winning every match is probably going to get harder as more people gear up to compete in PVP. 

That would be me. If everything goes perfectly fine for you (100% winrate, log in every 30min and never missing any fight) you would get 23k more every hour. But as I said, it is an impossible scenario.

Now the developers will need to adjust the costs to upgrade harm members. This update causes a large reduction of money earning capacity.

As a example, the time it will take me to purchase 28000 affection points and over $14 million to upgrade Abrael to a 5th star

will take months to accumulate that amount of cash.

Just giving a harem member a 3rd star costs about $1.5 million which will take about 4 days to earn if money isn't spent on anything else.

4 hours ago, Tat said:

I also find the blue dots annoying, but there are much bigger concerns to fix first.

48 minutes ago, casey said:

Now the developers will need to adjust the costs to upgrade harm members. This update causes a large reduction of money earning capacity.

As a example, the time it will take me to purchase 28000 affection points and over $14 million to upgrade Abrael to a 5th star

will take months to accumulate that amount of cash.

Just giving a harem member a 3rd star costs about $1.5 million which will take about 4 days to earn if money isn't spent on anything else.

My income yesterday, spending most of the day at university and most of the evening at a party were 1.8mil.

My income today, having spent the entire day doing nothing but playing this have been just under 800k.

[activate sarcasm mode] I think there might be something wrong here, but i'm not quite sure what it is...