Drop rates still way low

Moons

24 minutes ago, Sluimerstand said:

I think you misunderstood, or I just explained it badly.

The chance a girl drops hasn't gone down. But, whenever you fight a troll and you fail at getting a girl, you get an increased chance for the girl to drop. That chance increase resets whenever you get a new girl.

Before the patch this was shared with all trolls.
01.thumb.gif.d76fe2ef1e381efd19a09c5ca6436a1b.gif

They changed it to work per troll, but they only tracked your total of fights without a girl dropping. So they had to re-distribute this:
02.thumb.gif.3943a6177adf2c773783160f3f746b59.gif

So your chance per boss is now lower, and you have to "catch up" on those attempts. That was the fairest way to do it.

But once you get a girl, since the reset is no longer global, the chance for your next girl will be better (or the same at worst if it's from the same troll):
03.thumb.gif.14324288d8f7d6bda0f0f8f8b1119786.gif

Does that help at all, or did I just enjoy messing around with making these very badly animated pics for an hour or so? :P

i understood what you ment before gifs

my question was how do you suggest we get that first girl that resets our chances to what your gifs shows. currently getting a girl is impossible and paying for it is stupid

as it is now it seems like that:

free to play game

dlc 1: allows you to get girls from bosses

dlc 2...

you get the idea

The chance a girl drops hasn't gone down. But, whenever you fight a troll and you fail at getting a girl, you get an increased chance for the girl to drop. That chance increase resets whenever you get a new girl.

They changed it to work per troll, but they only tracked your total of fights without a girl dropping. So they had to re-distribute this:

So your chance per boss is now lower, and you have to "catch up" on those attempts. That was the fairest way to do it.

But once you get a girl, since the reset is no longer global, the chance for your next girl will be better (or the same at worst if it's from the same troll):

Does that help at all, or did I just enjoy messing around with making these very badly animated pics for an hour or so? :P

my question was how do you suggest we get that first girl that resets our chances to what your gifs shows. currently getting a girl is impossible and paying for it is stupid

free to play game

dlc 2...

you get the idea

free to play game

dlc 2...

you get the idea

free to play game

dlc 2...

you get the idea

free to play game

dlc 2...

you get the idea

free to play game

dlc 2...

you get the idea

free to play game

dlc 2...

you get the idea

5 hours ago, Sluimerstand said:

If you had 200 failed attempts pre-patch, this would put your chance to get the next girl from any troll at X+200Y% (X being the base drop chance and Y being the chance increase from each failed attempt). Post-patch, if you have all 8 bosses unlocked, that chance has dropped to X+25Y% for each* individual troll boss (X and Y having been increased accordingly to account for the new combativity). * We currently don't know if those victories only apply to trolls that still have droppable girls.

Until you get your next girl to drop, your overall chance will be worse than before, but since Y no longer resets for every troll whenever you get any new girl, including from Epic Pachinko, your chances will be better from that point onward (unless you only need girls from one Boss, in which case your chances will be the same).

How much is base drop chance (X)?

Can't say I agree about low drop rates. I think it's pretty much the same as it was, maybe even better.

I've been fighting FinalMecia for days now because I wanted cash and get her drops upgraded to higher levels. Last week Zoe dropped on me. Best part was that I didn't even realize it because I use a direct URL to get to Plain of Rituals so that I can hit reload after the fight and immediately click fight again.

Before the update I fought Ninja Spy a few times (whole days) because I was hoping for Bunny. Didn't get her of course. So back to fighting FinalMecia to get money. Just now I figured I'd try my last 2 points on Ninja Spy:

loving_bunny.jpg.3e8062903fda68802607d2a2bd718287.jpg

They honestly still drop :D

• Thinking 1

14 minutes ago, ZenMaster said:

Can't say I agree about low drop rates. I think it's pretty much the same as it was, maybe even better.

I've been fighting FinalMecia for days now because I wanted cash and get her drops upgraded to higher levels. Last week Zoe dropped on me. Best part was that I didn't even realize it because I use a direct URL to get to Plain of Rituals so that I can hit reload after the fight and immediately click fight again.

Before the update I fought Ninja Spy a few times (whole days) because I was hoping for Bunny. Didn't get her of course. So back to fighting FinalMecia to get money. Just now I figured I'd try my last 2 points on Ninja Spy:

loving_bunny.jpg.3e8062903fda68802607d2a2bd718287.jpg

They honestly still drop :D

You are 1 of 2 people who have actually gotten drops of the thousands that have posted here that havent gotten any drops.  Still very bad odds if you look at it objectively (2/2000?) Also remember that i am 605 battles in, for whole event, 205 battles since patch released (i am trying to get darklords event girl and no others yet) still with 0 drop, and this is second event with 0 drops too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 永恆的冬天的雪 said:

Only the game developers know, unfortunately. (The same goes for the actual drop chance formula, the example I gave may not be entirely accurate, but it served a purpose in explaining the changes.) 

58 minutes ago, dudd said:

You are 1 of 2 people who have actually gotten drops of the thousands that have posted here that havent gotten any drops.  Still very bad odds if you look at it objectively (2/2000?) Also remember that i am 605 battles in, for whole event, 205 battles since patch released (i am trying to get darklords event girl and no others yet) still with 0 drop, and this is second event with 0 drops too.

Thousands is exaggerating by a huge amount. And even if that count were accurate, how many people do you think will post about getting an event girl vs. posting about not getting one? I haven't missed any event girl drops since I started playing, for example, but hsve never posted about it. :)

Event girls have always been an unpredictable kind, with some people getting them on the first day and some not getting them for the duration of the event. The patch hasn't changed anything in that regard, aside from the fact that now you only need to spend your combativity every 10:00 hours as opposed to every 3:20 hours to get as many opportunities in as possible.

1 hour ago, Sluimerstand said:

Thousands is exaggerating by a huge amount. And even if that count were accurate, how many people do you think will post about getting an event girl vs. posting about not getting one? I haven't missed any event girl drops since I started playing, for example, but hsve never posted about it. :)

Event girls have always been an unpredictable kind, with some people getting them on the first day and some not getting them for the duration of the event. The patch hasn't changed anything in that regard, aside from the fact that now you only need to spend your combativity every 10:00 hours as opposed to every 3:20 hours to get as many opportunities in as possible.

Just look at the number of players in the game and its not an exaggeration. The amount of people that didn't post that they havent gotten any drops is also a huge number if you want to try that argument.

Congrats on your luck with the drops, but there are many people who have missed every drop since they started playing.

Also the devs stated, the drop chances have been reworked to COMPENSATE for the new boss battle changes. The word compensate here indicates that the chances for a drop were increased due to the reduced total daily battles (which if the event girls, and their chances being double the base for regular girls which for ease of programming would be: base drop chance multiplied by 2), then these girls should also be dropping much easier, but they are not.

But from what you can see across the forums (and not just this thread) is that these drop chances have clearly not increased they actually seem to have decreased, which means that the devs lied about the reworking of their drop rates.

Also, only need to spend every 10 hours to get max chances? This leads to my point above that the devs reduced our chances, while telling us they were doing the exact opposite.

i was fine with the 3hrs 20 mins cooldown timer. If i missed chances when i was sleeping, its because i prioritised my life and health over a game. But while i was awake i was logging on every 2-3 hours anyway and it was fine because it timed the missions well that i could do those and all the other content throughout the day without losing out on anything. Now theres no point to being on apart from once or twice a day to use the energy and combativity, which means i lose all the missions i was doing, which is 150 kobans per day unless i log on only for those.

The arena battles while i did those early on and got about 350th for my country very quickly, i now see no point in doing those either with the non exp and mojo given out now and the fact that i am lucky if i am able to win more than just 1 battle per 3 i get given (and yes all girls are within 10 levels of me, and i have god enough stats for my level). Sometimes i dont get any possible wins with the opponents picked for me, all being DOUBLE my stats.

6 hours ago, Sluimerstand said:

Sorry that my explanation wasn't clear, what exactly do you not understand about it? Then I can try to explain it better.
But yes, what it means is that your chances are worse until a girl drops, after that it gets better.

Well, hopefully it'll get better from now on... as I pick myself off the floor after I fell off my chair!  Why?  I just managed to get Loving Bunny drop in my newest account where I'm level 62.  It was a bit of a shock and completely unexpected!  That means I have had both event drop girls for 5 of my 6 accounts (or should I say my 3 and 3 belonging to the 2 females in this household).  For the remaining I only need Loving Bunny.  As well as this, the only one of the event girls I haven't got yet in Epic Pachinko is Loving Pelagie.  In all, it was my most successful event I've had to date, despite the really poor effort post-Wednesday after the patch update.  I'm also starting to do better in the arenas, even against opponents with a higher ego and greater attack power.  Most of the time it's been pure luck through a critical damage attack.

Hey Guys, shock horror and some shoulder injuries!!  I just had Loving Bunny drop in my 62 lvl game!  It was such a shock I literally fell off my chair and hurt my shoulder in the process!  For real!  That big shadowy silhouette was what did it.  I wasn't dreaming this time.  I checked my harem and, yes, she's there.  But because I've just really started out in the Juy Sea in that account it'll take me a bit to upgrade her.  It costs an arm and a leg just to progress through this world.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Peregrine Took said:

Hey Guys, shock horror and some shoulder injuries!!  I just had Loving Bunny drop in my 62 lvl game!  It was such a shock I literally fell off my chair and hurt my shoulder in the process!  For real!  That big shadowy silhouette was what did it.  I wasn't dreaming this time.  I checked my harem and, yes, she's there.  But because I've just really started out in the Juy Sea in that account it'll take me a bit to upgrade her.  It costs an arm and a leg just to progress through this world.

Congrats :) and condolences :o then 

I have also gotten Loving Bunny FINALLY !!  Now to try for Lupa, but I doubt that she will drop, too. Just not enough chances since Bunny took so long

1 hour ago, dudd said:

Just look at the number of players in the game and its not an exaggeration. The amount of people that didn't post that they havent gotten any drops is also a huge number if you want to try that argument.

So we can agree that looking solely at the forums would be inconclusive. Good.

1 hour ago, dudd said:

Also the devs stated, the drop chances have been reworked to COMPENSATE for the new boss battle changes. The word compensate here indicates that the chances for a drop were increased due to the reduced total daily battles (which if the event girls, and their chances being double the base for regular girls which for ease of programming would be: base drop chance multiplied by 2), then these girls should also be dropping much easier, but they are not.

They should be dropping the same because, as you said, the drop chances have been compensated. Also, in no way is it known what the drop chances are for girls, both event and non-event. Even if the base chance for an event girl was double that of a regular girl, why would they not adjust them separately?

1 hour ago, dudd said:

Now theres no point to being on apart from once or twice a day to use the energy and combativity, which means i lose all the missions i was doing, which is 150 kobans per day unless i log on only for those.

You don't lose missions. You choose not to do them unless you are playing anyway. Big difference.

12 hours ago, 永恆的冬天的雪 said:

By my calculations nearly 0.079% - but this been berore last patch. But i dont see any increase chance or other after obtaining ~40 girls. Just one girl in month - stable.

Edited by Dartul