Sorry thats to much!

razevortex

Hi i play hentai heros now for about half a year and i liked it realy so far the changes lately where realy good and its important that developer think about there games and improve it further realy great job. 

I just came to the moment in adventure magic forest queen titania´s reward when the fairy say:"Hi Hi, i´m balls deep in!" 

The hero meant befor that he dont want that. I myself agree with that. But he in this case me still gets forced to. THATS TO MUCH!!!

realy i cant even tell i feel beeing raped at the moment what where u thinking... i cant remember that the hero ever raped any girls or did something they dont want! And now he says NO! and that stupid queen just i dont care... 

realy i have to repeat myself... I FEELING RAPED... thats it even i liked the game im done i cant play it anymore. maybe gay heroes would be a better place for such type of adventures i dont know. 

Good luck with ur game... i have to take a shower now. 

Bye

Well, at the start of this particular world, the hero ran and grabbed any kind of fairy too..  I don't know about you though... But if we are going to talk about rape and all, in that chapter where the hero arrives and sees all those fairies, he was also basically raping all them too.  Or did you think that they all wanted that to happen, willingly??

• Like 1

Hey, don't knock it till you've tried it.

But to be serious, not every bit of story will appeal to every player. Seeing how it's all fictional, I'm a bit surprised you feel so offended. Don't get me wrong, I'm sorry you feel this way, but if you feel like you got raped from seeing/reading a fictional story it might indeed be best for you to no longer play games that involve such things. I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

no realy if i would be gay no proplem but im not thats why im in this version and y he comes to fairyland and gets a bit mad cause of this mask thingy dude who makes him akt like that but he didnt do it by himself and get stoped right away he was sorry and after they wanted the same thing just not like that... but the queen and fairy they just do it for there own fun not even pleasure... i mean okay i maybe overreacted but im not okay with doing sexual and actualy general stuff with people they dont want to... getting forced to something like that is in fact rapeing ( if the people dont want/like to get forced to it what would be okay too) 

at all the hero is the nice kind type of guys who trys to help (sure he get his rewards) and act like "oh u want that yeah sure lets do it" to the girls. 

and then this dude get threaten like that.

i know its fictional story but in fact she rapes him per definition and there are some border that shouldnt get crossed Rapeing sex childs and all that stuff should even in such a fantasy story not messed around with. if all want to do what they do do everyone has there fun all is fine but why this has to happen in the hentai hero version when there is a gay version too where the hero would propably like it and everything would be fine.

and as far as i could see that he start to like it omg realy

are they going in gay harem to fuck with girls then or what? as i sayed just to much for someone who knows how hes sexual orianteted as i say realy well made this game but i can understand why the story turns like that at this point

il y a une heure, razevortex a dit :

no realy if i would be gay no proplem but im not thats why im in this version and y he comes to fairyland and gets a bit mad cause of this mask thingy dude who makes him akt like that but he didnt do it by himself and get stoped right away he was sorry and after they wanted the same thing just not like that... but the queen and fairy they just do it for there own fun not even pleasure... i mean okay i maybe overreacted but im not okay with doing sexual and actualy general stuff with people they dont want to... getting forced to something like that is in fact rapeing ( if the people dont want/like to get forced to it what would be okay too) 

at all the hero is the nice kind type of guys who trys to help (sure he get his rewards) and act like "oh u want that yeah sure lets do it" to the girls. 

i know its fictional story but in fact she rapes him per definition and there are some border that shouldnt get crossed Rapeing sex childs and all that stuff should even in such a fantasy story not messed around with. if all want to do what they do do everyone has there fun all is fine but why this has to happen in the hentai hero version when there is a gay version too where the hero would propably like it and everything would be fine.

are they going in gay harem to fuck with girls then or what? as i sayed just to much for someone who knows how hes sexual orianteted as i say realy well made this game but i can understand why the story turns like that at this point

You got shocked by this. Fair enough.

But I didn't see your post where you explained how much shocked you were a few chapter before where the character turns into a rapist and attempt to rape a whole village of fairies ^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, razevortex said:

There are a ton of straight guys who really enjoy anal stimulation. Its not even uncommon anymore, and it does not make them gay in any way, shape, or form. Similarly there are a ton of gay guys who do not like anal stimulation. Gay (in the context of sexuality) is being physically attracted to members of the same sexuality. It actually has nothing to do with sexual acts of any form, despite your homophobic wishes.

As far as rape, there a shit ton of people that fantasise about being raped. This is a fictional story which is probably the one place where they can truly engage in their fantasies without danger or anyone being harmed. And your small petty mind wants to deny them that because YOU don't like it? Get over yourself, and if you really hate it that much then stay off the internet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Asherandai said:

There are a ton of straight guys who really enjoy anal stimulation. Its not even uncommon anymore, and it does not make them gay in any way, shape, or form. Similarly there are a ton of gay guys who do not like anal stimulation. Gay (in the context of sexuality) is being physically attracted to members of the same sexuality. It actually has nothing to do with sexual acts of any form, despite your homophobic wishes.

As far as rape, there a shit ton of people that fantasise about being raped. This is a fictional story which is probably the one place where they can truly engage in their fantasies without danger or anyone being harmed. And your small petty mind wants to deny them that because YOU don't like it? Get over yourself, and if you really hate it that much then stay off the internet. 

There is a difference between setting up a consensual scene where "Nonconsentual things" happen and when ACTUAL nonconsensual things happen.  

If I have a friend who is into rape fantasies and we agree beforehand on what limits there will be it's one thing, if I just pop up out of nowhere and suddenly force myself on her it's totally different.  This was more the second instead of the first like you were implying.

On 10/02/2018 at 7:27 PM, razevortex said:

I FEELING RAPED... thats it even i liked the game im done i cant play it anymore. (...)

Good luck with ur game... i have to take a shower now. 

Bye

You couldn't play it anymore... yet, you're here 16 days later. Nice job.

Edited by Fujiwara

On 26/02/2018 at 11:43 PM, Damoncord said:

There is a difference between setting up a consensual scene where "Nonconsentual things" happen and when ACTUAL nonconsensual things happen.  

If I have a friend who is into rape fantasies and we agree beforehand on what limits there will be it's one thing, if I just pop up out of nowhere and suddenly force myself on her it's totally different.  This was more the second instead of the first like you were implying.

I also have a friend who is has rape fantasies, and while she does engage in "safe rape" by setting up limits beforehand, that is by her own words not her fantasy. Her fantasy is to be raped without prior knowledge or limits. Different people fantasise about different things, just because your friend and mine are sensible in that they set limits and agree stuff beforehand does not mean that it constitutes the nature of their fantasy. Perhaps it does for your friend, but she is not representative of everyone with rape fantasies.

On 2/26/2018 at 4:19 PM, razevortex said:

Ok, I am trying to make it all make sense to me... But, come on... You are saying examples that goes into the real thing here. This is all fictional and no where does it imply that this should happen to real people. As I said, it's hentai. As a matter of fact, japanese comic books have rape stuff a lot of times. I am not saying I like it, I don't. But I am not shocked that a fairy uses a strap-on on the Hero Character. And like I said before, you never responded to it, but this Hero arrives at this world and he goes all wild and forcing himself on all those fairies too. So that was ok? lol :)

And I am pretty sure, Kinkoid team would never draw "Raping sex childs" stuff because that is just 1000% illegal.  Not even sure why you mentioned that in your comment.  But as an advise, better don't ever google where girls use  a strap-on on a guy.  If you ever do, you might need therapy for life.. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

This sounds a lot like hetero fragility. You aren't actually concerned about the hero being raped. You've already excused the hero attempting to rape the fairy villagers by saying "they wanted the same thing just not like that", so why doesn't that same logic apply here when "as far as i could see that he start to like it omg realy"?
Also, your reasoning is way off "but the queen and fairy they just do it for there own fun not even pleasure", the main reason the queen did it was because the hero and the fairy were both granted a wish for satisfying the queen and this was the fairy's wish. The fairy didn't wish for this as part of some evil plot to hurt the hero for her own amusement, but to show the hero the potential pleasures of being penetrated. They did it for the hero's pleasure!
As for it being "just to much for someone who knows how hes sexual orianteted", I'd like to inform you that it's possible to enjoy many types of sexual stimulation regardless of your sexual orientation because what feels good has very little to do with *who* you're actually attracted to. I happen to enjoy some stimulation from my shower head occasionally, but you won't see me trying to pick up a date in the shower section of the home depot :D 
Enjoying anal stimulation as a person born with a dick doesn't automatically make you gay, you actually have many nerve endings there and the right kind of stimulation could be very pleasurable for you.

I'm sure you feel catering to your unreasonable fears is important, but I'm pretty sure we're due for a lesbian harem before we're due for the extra extra fragile heterosexual harem version :D hope that helps

• Like 1