Futa scenes

ToMadeira

I don't know if I'm the only one who has this issue, but the game should have a futa tag to block. For those who don't like it like me it's a bit meh on the gaming experience.

I don't know yet if the game has several of those or it's just a minor event that i just got unlucky to get it, but personally I heavily dislike that scene. The game itself is pretty fun, even though I got disapointed with that scene.

Edited by ToMadeira

there are some scenes of variety in this game. you probably won't like all of them. i didn't like all too but it's f2p and no one forces you so there is no reason to complain. if you are really so narrowminded you can quit the game.

• Like 2

They are on a single level in the third world and it's done tastefully.  yes you may not like it if it's not your thing, but it's not the end of the world, think of it as a girl with a strap on, I'm sure you approve lesbian sex if your here and have gotten this far. Personally when it comes to the ninja world my issue is with the story, that's where they dropped the ball in that lab