Battle - losing, losing, losing and... oh, losing

Dingo123

I understand that the old Tower of Fame was busted, and your needed to reorganize it.

I understand that i'll be better than some people of my level, and sometime worse that people way lower.

So, in time i should find my correct location in the Tower of Fame, around people my level, slowly growing.

Probably i was too way up, but the result is that i keep losing about... 9 battle over 10, maybe worse; it's been a couple weeks.

I'm fine going down the ladder, but ... why don't you just put me to the bottom and let me rise ?

Playing just to reach my low score with no prize at all is... quite boring.

Cheers!

You get matched up against other players based on your level not their tower of fame ranking if you got matched up against them based on their tower of fame ranking you would always get 32 mojo and not 1 mojo (you only get 1 mojo from beating other players that are a much lower rank than you're because they did less arena before the update than you did).

-Make sure all 3 of your harem members are the same type as you're e,g if you're charm then you get 3 with charm or 3 with hardcore if you're hardcore. - pick the 3 with the best stats and then level them up and increase their affection star level since doing both increases their stats which makes it easier for you to win.

-Get items that give the most points you can find of the type you're the items that only give a single stat are the best ones.

-Increase your base stats in the market place since a lot of people that have a problem with other players have not done much to increase them. (make sureyou put points into all 3 stats since all 3 stats increase your crit rating up to 25% and the other two stats that are not your main stat increase your defense by reducing damage you take from players of that type for example if you where hardcore and you put stats into charm you would take less damage against charm players and your stats in know how would reduce damage against know how players as well meaning you last longer in battle giving you more time to win.

-at lower level boosters can help but at higher levels they don't make much difference since they were balanced around level 40 being the cap so after level 100 they don't help much.

-keep a eye on the items in the market since you can sometimes find single stat or legendary items in there which are worth spending your money on since you have to be lucky to get good items your main stat in great pachinko.

-Save your kobans up every month and you will have enough for a free go at 10 times epic pachinko which will help you get epic/legendary items plus a new harem member.

-keep playing arena until you get enough wins for the prizes as well since they will help you out as well.

-Do the contests that give points for leveling up your girls or giving them experience because every time you level one up you get a small boost to your endurance just click harem and you will notice the endurance icon in there when you level one of your girls it increases that endurance boost and endurance helps out since it reduces damage and increases your ego which is your health points.

Look at the picture below it shows what you're strong or weak against what you're strong against gives you a 20% boost while on the other hand what you're weak against gets a 20% boost in battle against you so sometimes even with the best items/stats you can get you will not win every battle.

image.png.271bb0bc7a1835b7b0e476630b2ac218.png

Edited by natstar
  • Like 2

On 2/21/2018 at 1:47 PM, Dingo123 said:

Oh, all charm girls so, since i am charm. I thought i should put alpha on charm and balance the others. Tks for the tips

This will also help, it's from the Wiki.  It goes through and shows the max stats for each girl as their affection is maxed.  Charm has the best girls from the story right now since they have 6 compared to the other classes only getting 3.

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes#Charm-Specialty

Stat wise you need to focus on your primary stat to boost your Ego, and damage.  many people now are also starting to put points into the stat they are weak against to build up defenses against the 20% bonus they get against you.  It's gonna be interesting when all 3 get their different special attack instead of everyone getting criticals.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same.. I've been battling almost every 1/2 hour for days, and I win Maybe 1 out of 5-6 battles. See screen shot!

Snap476.png.74af8030dff2a4432b3957daf089dc57.png 

I have my 3 strongest girls for Knowledge, affection girls maxed, my boosters maxed... So I'm as strong as I can be... Then I get match-ups like this... 

I noticed even if match-up is ok, I lose with both of us at 0 ego.

I kept track of over 300 match-ups (so 100+ refreshes = 5+ hours of playing), and I either won, or would possibly be able to win about 1 in 3. Today "ve been playing non-stop since 08:00. It's not 13:00, so that's 5 hours of play. 5*2*3 = 30 match-ups: let's see how many wins I raked in...

Snap477.png.141aa673841860f2762b699be320380e.png

That's 1 in 5 watchups won... 

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??? #Frustrated! I'm not to complain much, but this is obviously not balanced. Please fix!!?!

Always a lady, but still NG,

Minoin!

Snap467.png

Snap461.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Minoin said:

I have the same.. I've been battling almost every 1/2 hour for days, and I win Maybe 1 out of 5-6 battles. See screen shot!

I have my 3 strongest girls for Knowledge, affection girls maxed, my boosters maxed... So I'm as strong as I can be... Then I get match-ups like this... 

I noticed even if match-up is ok, I lose with both of us at 0 ego.Snap475.png.9bcb6e83650a1f0293458caf9dd3e629.png

I kept track of over 300 match-ups (so 100+ refreshes = 5+ hours of playing), and I either won, or would possibly be able to win about 1 in 3. Today "ve been playing non-stop since 08:00. It's not 13:00, so that's 5 hours of play. 5*2*3 = 30 match-ups: let's see how many wins I raked in...

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???

Snap467.png

Snap461.png

Well, the fact is that you are not that strong (but also not completely weak) for a level ~190.
And with that I mean your main stat is <10k, whereas your defensive stats are <3k.
You are not a well rounded person (defense on par with attack), but you are also not a great glass cannon (<10k attack).
So you fall in the grey area of players that just are not good enough.
My account here is also not great (lose a fair deal of PvP battles), but it's not as bad as for you (78k ego + 10k attack) and if I wanted I could swap out my team for a stronger team.

Taking that aside, that first one is just purely unlucky to get three 90k+ opponents at once.
For the rest: you gotta do something about your stats (either increase your defense A LOT, or increase your attack).
And to be honest, I win more with girls with low excitement as alpha than with those power houses like Samane or Abraël.
It gives you more orgasm hits, and if one of those orgasm hits has a crit hit as well, then you do crazy amounts of damage.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Minoin said:

I noticed even if match-up is ok, I lose with both of us at 0 ego.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??? #Frustrated! I'm not to complain much, but this is obviously not balanced. Please fix!!?!

Always a lady, but still NG,

Minoin!

Snap467.png

Snap461.png

Go to the market buy know how and hardcore stats since you're weak against it being know how also if you see a epic/legendary single stat item use it to replace your two legendary multi stat ones also that jujube booster that you used does nothing since crit is maxed at 25% so you're better off using a different combat booster or not using it at all because crit will be changed to luck in the future meaning the crit boosters will actually do something because luck is a number and not a percentage like crit is.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, natstar said:

Go to the market buy know how and hardcore stats since you're weak against it being know how also if you see a epic/legendary single stat item use it to replace your two legendary multi stat ones also that jujube booster that you used does nothing since crit is maxed at 25% so you're better off using a different combat booster or not using it at all because crit will be changed to luck in the future meaning the crit boosters will actually do something because luck is a number and not a percentage like crit is.

Yeah, That Jujube was a miss click :-s...

So, ok, I'll start buying the other stats again (I haven't done that in months, since the HH position 2 overhaul last year). As for the equipment: It's what I won in Pacchinko. I've been looking at other equipment, but I haven't won any epic/legendary since the lowering of the pacchinko prices few weeks ago.

Thanks for the tips!

-Always a lady but still NG, Minoin!

Edited by Minoin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Taking that aside, that first one is just purely unlucky to get three 90k+ opponents at once.
For the rest: you gotta do something about your stats (either increase your defense A LOT, or increase your attack).
And to be honest, I win more with girls with low excitement as alpha than with those power houses like Samane or Abraël.
It gives you more orgasm hits, and if one of those orgasm hits has a crit hit as well, then you do crazy amounts of damage.

It's not only unlucky: I get that about half the opponents are 85k+. I have about 20 other screenshots with 3 unbeatable opponents, all made in last days.

That being said, I concede I should boost up my stats by buying them individually. I'm using the equipment I have won (I play a lot of pacchinko). I'll look into playing around with other girls, see if that helps (I was already planning this with upcoming changes in affection won during battles).

Thanks for the reply!

2 hours ago, Minoin said:

It's not only unlucky: I get that about half the opponents are 85k+. I have about 20 other screenshots with 3 unbeatable opponents, all made in last days.

That being said, I concede I should boost up my stats by buying them individually. I'm using the equipment I have won (I play a lot of pacchinko). I'll look into playing around with other girls, see if that helps (I was already planning this with upcoming changes in affection won during battles).

Thanks for the reply!

If it's green or white equipment from Pachinko that would explain it, there is a rather nice difference between greens and single stat yellows.  you can rarely get the yellows from Great Pachinko (the cash one), more commonly from Epic Pachinko (Kobans) or watch the shops for them.  At my level, the store cost of a Yellow is less than the 10x Great Pachinko so keep an eye peeled.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Minoin said:

Thanks for the reply!

After finding you in ToF your gear is fine, but you're gonna need to buy up your stats.  I heard to be competitive at our level you need about 10K main stat.  I'm 20 levels behind you with 3K more of my main stat and have you by about 20K endurance so that should make up the difference between you and your enemies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Damoncord said:

After finding you in ToF your gear is fine, but you're gonna need to buy up your stats.  I heard to be competitive at our level you need about 10K main stat.  I'm 20 levels behind you with 3K more of my main stat and have you by about 20K endurance so that should make up the difference between you and your enemies.

Thanks Damoncord.

I indeed noticed that equipment and boosters alone don't cut it anymore. Before the "free fights" update, I hardly ever did the battles, unless it was for the contests. Then, I never lost so I was confused why all of the sudden I was winning only a fraction of the battles. I've now started buying stats again. It'll take a while since the price jumps quite a bit when you're talking about point increases of 3K and above :D.

At least I have something to work on for now ;-)

On 21/02/2018 at 5:22 PM, natstar said:

You get matched up against other players based on your level not their tower of fame ranking if you got matched up against them based on their tower of fame ranking you would always get 32 mojo and not 1 mojo (you only get 1 mojo from beating other players that are a much lower rank than you're because they did less arena before the update than you did).

Need to correct you a little bit here, Its not actually ranking that determines how much mojo you get though thats an easy mistake to make. The difference in mojo determines how much mojo you get. Someone can be 1 rank behind you, but if you have a "large" gap in mojo you'll still only get one mojo. Similarly someone can be 1000 ranks ahead of you, but if the difference in mojo is small/non-existent you'll only get about 13 mojo. 13 seems to be the equal mojo reward from what i've seen.

Side note: a "large" gap seems to be somewhere around 500 mojo, though I dont have many examples to base that off so its a very rough estimate.

• 4 weeks later...
Le 3/11/2018 à 18:23, Asherandai a dit :

Side note: a "large" gap seems to be somewhere around 500 mojo, though I dont have many examples to base that off so its a very rough estimate.

As far as I know, the gap is 800 places... It means that you get 32 points if your adversary is 800 ranks higher than you in the Mojo Tower... And it has nothing to do with is own Mojo Score... If he's nearer than you, he's worth less points, until he's classified under you, where it's 1 point whatever. :ph34r:

Il y a 2 heures, jyepie a dit :

same thing is happening to me now. losing and losing over and over. if this keeps up i might avoid doing battle. i keep trying to get my ego up and upgrade my girls but nothing matters it just keeps losing 

I did use to lose a lot too, @jyepie, especially as i don't care about my scoring in the mojo tower. 

I did a lot of self studying, bringing my ego to a point where I now win 3 battles out of 4... As i do a lot of these, i think it was worth putting 10 points in myself each time i've lost... (and doing it so, it didn't make such a dent in my income)

But it doesn't help with the random factor of : 'bam, bam, you lost!' crits bring to the table, though... 

9 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

I did use to lose a lot too, @jyepie, especially as i don't care about my scoring in the mojo tower. 

I did a lot of self studying, bringing my ego to a point where I now win 3 battles out of 4... As i do a lot of these, i think it was worth putting 10 points in myself each time i've lost... (and doing it so, it didn't make such a dent in my income)

But it doesn't help with the random factor of : 'bam, bam, you lost!' crits bring to the table, though... 

whats your ego count now? 

On 03/04/2018 at 2:47 PM, Joe-da-G said:

As far as I know, the gap is 800 places... It means that you get 32 points if your adversary is 800 ranks higher than you in the Mojo Tower... And it has nothing to do with is own Mojo Score... If he's nearer than you, he's worth less points, until he's classified under you, where it's 1 point whatever. :ph34r:

Please read what i originally wrote. I get 32 Mojo off of a player 2 ranks above me, and I very clearly explained that it has absolutely nothing to do with ranks. It is based 100% off of the gap in MOJO.

Let me say that again since you didn't get it the first time: It is based off of the gap in MOJO, not the gap in ranks.

Gaps in ranks are usually a consequence of gaps in Mojo, but are not the same thing. For example, around rank 1000 a gap of 500 Mojo may equal 800 ranks, but at the top of the leaderboard a gap of 500 Mojo may equal 10 ranks or less. 

• Thanks 1

il y a 14 minutes, Asherandai a dit :

Please read what i originally wrote. I get 32 Mojo off of a player 2 ranks above me, and I very clearly explained that it has absolutely nothing to do with ranks. It is based 100% off of the gap in MOJO.

Let me say that again since you didn't get it the first time: It is based off of the gap in MOJO, not the gap in ranks.

Gaps in ranks are usually a consequence of gaps in Mojo, but are not the same thing. For example, around rank 1000 a gap of 500 Mojo may equal 800 ranks, but at the top of the leaderboard a gap of 500 Mojo may equal 10 ranks or less. 

OK Asherandai, 800 Mojo of difference then... whatever the rank...