Should level cap be added

BlackStorm

Should level cap be in the game  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should level cap be added

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/18/2018 at 09:54 PM

1 minute ago, BlackStorm said:

I was talking bout level cap for your guy in the game, that ya created to start the game!

So… character level. Yes, currently we're capped at 400. Who knows what the future will hold though since it once was capped at only 40.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SomeOddThing said:

I thought the question was for a cap on the amount to each stat type you can spend gold on in the market.

This also has limit is 19 points for each level of the main character and each stat (hardcore, charm, how know) As have said the limit of the character is 400 at the moment. 

Personally I like the limits on this, if there is no limit will almost always win the older character and is not pleasant... 

• Like 1

Yeah exactly, most are just only over half way at little over level 200.  I am now at level 198, but it takes like three days or so to level up.  I imagine, when being further at like level 300, it's going to be more than a week, maybe two weeks to level up.  It probably is going to take many months before reaching the level cap at 400.  Guessing that when this happens, we're at the end of this year lol.

And BlackStorm, I found you in the ToF playing the Nutaku version so on Harem Heroes.  You are level 28, yes you will level up quickly like every day. But trust me, that will change and later on not go so fast. It is not that you will be level 400 (which is the current cap) in like three months from today.  It is going to take much longer when you go over level 100, and as Chthugha said, at level 200 we barely just go over the 1M+ XP mark. I am pretty sure, it will take a week leveling up further when hitting level 250. And the gaps will only get bigger to get the next level.

(EDIT)  Sorry, I also found you on Hentai Heroes, but also at level 28... Unless there are more with the same name..  In that case, please skip this all lol.

Edited by Encino
correction to avoid confusions

On 3/4/2018 at 9:21 AM, G0ku said:

This also has limit is 19 points for each level of the main character and each stat (hardcore, charm, how know) As have said the limit of the character is 400 at the moment. 

Personally I like the limits on this, if there is no limit will almost always win the older character and is not pleasant... 

If it was 19 points per character level, I wouldn't be sitting with about 1400 "natural" (as in without equipment bonus) hardcore stat at level 32 and still uncapped. Unless you can put points granted for charm into hardcore.

Add: hardcore capped at 1449, level 33. So it makes (1449 - 45) / 33 ~= 42.5 points per level, I guess. If you divide by 32, it results in 43.9 points.

Ah! I haven't taken in account the stat bonus with every level up. Should see if it really adds more than 20 points per level.

Edited by Lazy Lord
Added relevant info

3 hours ago, Lazy Lord said:

If it was 19 points per character level, I wouldn't be sitting with about 1400 "natural" (as in without equipment bonus) hardcore stat at level 32 and still uncapped. Unless you can put points granted for charm into hardcore.

You're right, it's not always 19 points :P at initial levels is more than 19 points (I don't remember how much) and I don't know if it changes the number more ahead my hero is 199 yet... Also say that you can buy the same points for each stats