who are the Strongest Know How girls?

jyepie

For some people it might be quicker to start a new account and skip all optional girls until they get to Samane if they want to get a 5 star Samane as soon as possible. You can probably do it in under two months from scratch, if you burn all bonus kobans on energy.

It really depends on what slot Samane is going to be when you get her. If your upgrade cost is going to be excessive then it could take forever to get enough affection just to find out you now need to spend 20+ million cash as well. However, if you ignore every optional girl, you can get Samane in slot 9. A 9th slot 5 star girl costs 23,985  affection and 10,178,100 total cash to upgrade; unless I messed up my math. That's a lot more reasonable than, say a slot 30 Samane, who costs affection 79,950... Then you get to pay the 29 million it costs to move her from 4 to 5 stars... Not to mention the 4.75 million it cost just to get her to 4 stars in the first place.

Anyhow, my point is.... If you really really really wanted a 5 star Samane. And she was going to be in like the 40 slot when you got her... You could just start over instead. It would probably be quicker (sadly). Is it worth it? Probably not but, but well it would have the added benefit of having a dirt cheap 5 star Princess Agate, as well.

Edit: There may be a hidden cap on the 4th and 5th stars for 5 star girls in slots above 20 but I can't verify this myself currently. It costs too much just to get them to 3....

Edited by MarcusV

On 08/03/2018 at 4:05 PM, sanjkame said:

I'm Know how player and my selection is aways: 1° Samane 3 stars(still being the best even wothout 5th star) 2° Agate 5th stars and 3°Clarisse 3stars(sport event mission girls) and the final result is very powerful

For those who were advanced enough to have participated in the 'Back to School' event, Secretary Rabbi (the 12 daily mission reward girl) is also excellent - great beta or omega girl in know-how.  I still use her (not in this account though because I started just too late by one day!).  Otherwise, for this account, I use Samane (at 4 stars and alpha) with Princess Agate (at 5 stars and beta), plus Clarisse as omega.  Still, I find it damn hard to beat those charm opponents with Abrael maxed at 5 stars and Flight Attendant as beta.  Abrael seems to have a lot of attack power to deliver a lot of critical damage and good defences as well because she's a good all-rounder.  Too often I was cruising to victory when... 'bang, bang, bang!! I was hammered by two or three critical damage attacks in a row.  Even though I'm know-how, I might even give Abrael a try as alpha because of the strength of her defenses.  It may not work out but it's worth a try.  Princess Noemy has good all-round ability as well.

I battled opponents with Bodybuilder Elyzabeth as alpha once or twice and I found her defenses to be weak.  I was able to inflict quite a bit of damage and beat her, even against opponents with 5k+ ego than me.  It's the same with opponents who have Summer Red Battler as their alpha.  She looks good on paper but not in practice.

Upgrading Samane is a forlorn hope for me (although some opponents have).  I'm looking at over 19m to upgrade her to 5 stars and it's too daunting (2.7m to upgrade her to 4 stars in this account).  However, since I have all random drop girls but 5, I soon expect to be able to go back to Bremen or Finalmecia for better payouts, even though I have all their girls.  Bremen maxed out will end up paying out a little more per battle than Finalmecia without any risk of losing to him so this is a good option for me to finally get enough to do a 5 star upgrade on Samane.  Whereas in this account I was close to being beaten by Finalmecia and lucky critical damage from her would have been curtains for me.  So I switched to Bremen.  Initially his payout was poor but he improved soon enough.

In my hardcore account I'm hoping to be able to upgrade Fairy to all 5 stars.  I suspect she might have top hardcore battle stats, but I'll have to wait and see if she's better than Bunny.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Peregrine Took said:

For those who were advanced enough to have participated in the 'Back to School' event, Secretary Rabbi (the 12 daily mission reward girl) is also excellent - great beta or omega girl in know-how.  I still use her (not in this account though because I started just too late by one day!).  Otherwise, for this account, I use Samane (at 4 stars and alpha) with Princess Agate (at 5 stars and beta), plus Clarisse as omega.  Still, I find it damn hard to beat those charm opponents with Abrael maxed at 5 stars and Flight Attendant as beta.  Abrael seems to have a lot of attack power to deliver a lot of critical damage and good defences as well because she's a good all-rounder.  Too often I was cruising to victory when... 'bang, bang, bang!! I was hammered by two or three critical damage attacks in a row.  Even though I'm know-how, I might even give Abrael a try as alpha because of the strength of her defenses.  It may not work out but it's worth a try.  Princess Noemy has good all-round ability as well.

I battled opponents with Bodybuilder Elyzabeth as alpha once or twice and I found her defenses to be weak.  I was able to inflict quite a bit of damage and beat her, even against opponents with 5k+ ego than me.  It's the same with opponents who have Summer Red Battler as their alpha.  She looks good on paper but not in practice.

Upgrading Samane is a forlorn hope for me (although some opponents have).  I'm looking at over 19m to upgrade her to 5 stars and it's too daunting (2.7m to upgrade her to 4 stars in this account).  However, since I have all random drop girls but 5, I soon expect to be able to go back to Bremen or Finalmecia for better payouts, even though I have all their girls.  Bremen maxed out will end up paying out a little more per battle than Finalmecia without any risk of losing to him so this is a good option for me to finally get enough to do a 5 star upgrade on Samane.  Whereas in this account I was close to being beaten by Finalmecia and lucky critical damage from her would have been curtains for me.  So I switched to Bremen.  Initially his payout was poor but he improved soon enough.

In my hardcore account I'm hoping to be able to upgrade Fairy to all 5 stars.  I suspect she might have top hardcore battle stats, but I'll have to wait and see if she's better than Bunny.

funny thing about picking Bodybuilder Elizabeth or Summer Red Battler as alpha, is that you don't care about opponents beating you when they face you. you care about beating your own opponents when you are starting the battles. and I can tell you that I win way more with Summer Red Battler as alpha than with Samane as alpha.

On 09/03/2018 at 7:17 AM, Peregrine Took said:

About abrael,it is on the wiki. Abrael and Samane are the strongests girls of the game. The both have basically the same stats of attack power,exitement,endurance...(Ps: There is no hardcore girl with such stats) But samane obviously have the advantage to be know-how,so she is naturally superior to charm players. The biggest problem(and probably the result of to many losses for us know how players) is exactly the price. Abrael comes before Samane,so she is not as expensive as Samane(besides the fact samane's 4th and 5th star is totally new) so is harder to find player with samane 5 stars than a charm player with Abrael 5 stars(even because Abrael is the sexiest girl ever draw and because of that the players priorize her)

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see how Fairy fares for hardcore players.  She is the first hardcore girl (other than Bunny) to have been promoted to 5 stars.  Because she is so far along my harem list, upgrading her in my hardcore games will be really expensive, but I notice that some opponents in the arena have done so (in some cases to 5 stars) and they always seem to be able to beat me.  I don't seem to quite have the right combination of equipment and girls in my team as yet to master the arena.  I win about 50% of the time and sometimes with opponents 10-15k more ego than me (even without lucky critical damage blows.  Overall, I need to check out excitement as a factor because ego can drop a lot if an opponent's girl orgasms.  It would be good to find a girl with really good attack power and excitement together.

I might save up my kobans to 6,000 to pay to upgrade Samane to her 5th star because the money route is just too daunting (I need 19.6M and I've just got Mary).   Alternatively I could be grateful that I've got both Bremen and Finalmecia levelled up to a good payout each so I can accumulate cash every 10 hours (about 460k each round).  But even this is inevitably slow going because there is an incentive to level up the entire harem now, not just the battle team girls, not to mention new girls where curiosity compels weak-willed people like me to upgrade their a ffectionto see their affection scenes.  Oh, woe is me!!

On the topic of arena battles, there are some opponents where I face critical damage at every blow (so I lose every time!), and yet there are other opponents whose egos might be 10-15k higher than mine whom I still beat because I inflict lots of critical damage against them (and at the right time - timing is everything and it's more important than stats against roughly equal opponents).  I'm wondering if good defence stats has something to do with how much damage I can sustain (in my case average) and what class of opponent I'm up against - know-how, charm or hardcore.  The opponent's alpha I seem to have most satisfaction against re. critical damage (whose ego might be 10k or more above mine) is Summer Red Battler.  Her stats suggest greatness, but she's a bit lacking where it counts.  I lose against only one opponent with Summer Red Battler as their alpha.

I'm really keen to know how critical damage really works.  With mine maxed out at 25% I can still get thrashed by particular opponents whose ego is much less than mine and/or who can get in a lucky blow at just the right time to beat me when I was well out in front.  It's ultra frustrating and I see 'Lost', 'Lost', 'Lost' in all three panels far too often if I get the wrong opponents!!!

In two of my games I'm tempted to swap one of my know-how betas for Abrael because she's maxed out at 5 stars and just being wasted being pimped for cash only.  I just need to level her up to max before I try her out.  She seems to have great stats and I dread facing opponents with her as alpha or beta when their ego is about the same as mine.  I'm keen to find out how she'll go in a know-how team, or whether she'll be a fish out of water.  I need to try something.  It's not working how it is now.  Equipment choices are piss-poor to say the least (and they're expensive!).