Girl Drop Question

SomeOddThing

It is my understanding that girl drop rate increases slightly each time you fight a particular troll. 

So my question is, if prior to events could you fight a troll that will have the event girl you want to boost your odds of a drop if you know which troll will have a girl for a given event? 

23 minutes ago, SomeOddThing said:

It is my understanding that girl drop rate increases slightly each time you fight a particular troll. 

So my question is, if prior to events could you fight a troll that will have the event girl you want to boost your odds of a drop if you know which troll will have a girl for a given event? 

Event girl drops are entirely separate from regular drops.

8 minutes ago, SomeOddThing said:

So does the counter not stay till the event starts? For example if grunt no longer has his regular girls any more and you fought him a whole bunch wool that not help when the event tales place? 

The counter does not relate to event girls. They are a separate drop rate.

yea I believe I read somewhere that event girls already have a higher normal drop rate than regular girls, so they don't factor event girls into the calculations for regular girls. I read somewhere that its 2x-3x for non-boss girls or something like that, depending on if they are from events, epic 10x, etc.

On 14.03.2018 at 1:37 AM, Asherandai said:

The counter does not relate to event girls. They are a separate drop rate.

Would you be able to provide a source on that? That sounds like event girls either have their own counter or don't have any, to begin with, both of which raise their own questions.

3 hours ago, Ucchan said:

Would you be able to provide a source on that? That sounds like event girls either have their own counter or don't have any, to begin with, both of which raise their own questions.

I could... but I can't be bothered to go searching through 8 month old posts to find one. So no :P

Seriously though, this comes up quite a bit and it's always stated event drops have their own separate rate. There are various posts scattered around in old threads.

It's just that those posts are mostly parroting by players - not a trusted source for answers (without providing their source, of course). Then again, if they (the questions) are too deep into mechanics, developers might not want to divulge the information, in the first place, but it's "devs might" vs "players can't". "50% of something is better than 100% of nothing". Usually worth the try.

12 hours ago, Ucchan said:

It's just that those posts are mostly parroting by players - not a trusted source for answers (without providing their source, of course). Then again, if they (the questions) are too deep into mechanics, developers might not want to divulge the information, in the first place, but it's "devs might" vs "players can't". "50% of something is better than 100% of nothing". Usually worth the try.

There are posts from Kinkoid, and either Shidou or Jessiechan. Like I said, I just can't be bothered to look for them because they are so old. There has never been anything to indicate there might have been any change to it though.

exactly, those who have read through the posts and patch notes are just saying what we remember reading, that event girls/epic are 2x/3x more of a chance than the regular girls, but those increased chances aren't affected by circumlative chances to win. The only posts about increasing chances the more you play are about the normal boss drop girls, nothing we have seen says that those increasing chances were ever applied to epic pak/event/seasonal girls.

1 hour ago, eolsunder said:

exactly, those who have read through the posts and patch notes are just saying what we remember reading, that event girls/epic are 2x/3x more of a chance than the regular girls, but those increased chances aren't affected by circumlative chances to win. The only posts about increasing chances the more you play are about the normal boss drop girls, nothing we have seen says that those increasing chances were ever applied to epic pak/event/seasonal girls.

What are you even after here? You've changed your position from believing the chance increases with each battle, to saying it doesn't. 

No one that I can recall or have seen has ever said that the chance for event girls increases. No one that I can recall or have seen has ever said the chance of an event drop from a boss 2x/3x more than a regular. Epic pachinko event girls have been stated to be 3x the chance of a regular girl, not boss drops. If boss event girls followed the same formulae as regular boss girls almost no one would ever get them, since the chance for regular girls decreases the more girls you have (last I heard at least). Instead we have numerous people getting them both on the very first day, or even in the first minutes of the event! You seem to be taking information about different subjects and mixing them together.