More justice to Tachibana! How can you get her?

ToMadeira

Is there any way to get Tachibana? I mean, she's cuter than Jennie, interacts more with main character, not to mention she also likes the MC more.

The stories are somewhat nice the see, but the ninja one seems a bit off. So sJennie's angry with you, is going to marry another guy, but ends up on your harem just because? I dunno. The opposite is what would make sense imo. Tachibana is even the one who sends you off to Invaded Kingdom, while Jennie tells you to fuck off lmao.

I am wondering how you can get Tachibana, but it seems you can only get her through Epic Pachinko on a specific event. I'm sad, she deserves more just than this, specially when comparing to the girl you end up getting. I don't dislike Jennie, I just don't like the way story leads that path.

More dicks for Tachibana! More pussies for Tachibana! Justice for Tachibana! Let her enter the harem! 

You mean Tachibana, the one that's currently in the epic pachinko for this event only (up untill this point).

And the Tachibana thats in 4 star and 5 star pose/scenes of Jennie?

Maybe we'll see other versions of her. But she's clearly obtainable.

• Like 1

On 14/03/2018 at 1:51 PM, ToMadeira said:

Hide contents

Is there any way to get Tachibana? I mean, she's cuter than Jennie, interacts more with main character, not to mention she also likes the MC more.

The stories are somewhat nice the see, but the ninja one seems a bit off. So sJennie's angry with you, is going to marry another guy, but ends up on your harem just because? I dunno. The opposite is what would make sense imo. Tachibana is even the one who sends you off to Invaded Kingdom, while Jennie tells you to fuck off lmao.

I am wondering how you can get Tachibana, but it seems you can only get her through Epic Pachinko on a specific event. I'm sad, she deserves more just than this, specially when comparing to the girl you end up getting. I don't dislike Jennie, I just don't like the way story leads that path.

More dicks for Tachibana! More pussies for Tachibana! Justice for Tachibana! Let her enter the harem! 

No consolation to you, but I count my lucky stars that she dropped for me.  She's even cuter as a profile image (so far I've only got her to her first star).  I agree entirely re. your criticism of the Ninja Village story.  It makes no sense whatsoever.  Tachibana has real spunk (even when she was known as Jessie) and she's hot on our hero, which is more than can be said for Jennie.  You never know... They might review the game thus far and make Tachibana the world reward girl in replacement for Jennie.  You'd need to start a new account to take advantage of this, however.

13 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

We do not desire to this kind of changes. The previous world girls will highly stay the same. They might just be redrawn as our artists evolved as the game developped. :)

So you're implying, too, that HH have no intention of addressing the imbalance among classes (hardcore, charm and know-how) in this game?  At the moment charm is over-represented in world reward girls, so they will all eventually be upgraded to 5 stars.  Charm girls upgraded to a potential 5 stars include Juliette, Jennie, Princess Noemy and Abrael.  I am assuming the next girl to get the 5 star option will be Kalissa, also charm.  Those 5 star girls each have attack power close to or exceeding 9k so charmers have a lot to choose from for their battle team compared with hardcore in particular.  Abrael in particular is way out in front in every battle stat compared with any of the hardcore girls.  Fairy should have been given the same stats as Abrael and Samane, especially attack power, but she's only a little above Bunny, Princess Agate, Princess Noemy and Jennie.  I don't know why this wasn't done.

As well as this, of the girls that were not random drops, charm includes particularly good stats for Flight Attendant with nobody for hardcore and Secretary Rabbi for know-how.  Again, hardcore miss out.

The summary is as follows:

5 star charm girls: 4 (5 with Kalissa probably added to the list in the near future) - Abrael's 5 star attack power, up to 11,400

5 star know-how girls: 4 (with all likely to have been completed) - Samane's 5 star attack power, up to 11,400

5 star hardcore girls: 3 (if Lenaelle is not 5 stars from the start and hardcore, hardcore players can be justifiably really pissed off).  Ankyo contributes little to a battle team but she does pay out above average - Fairy's 5 star attack power, up to 9,900.

So the imbalance with respect to hardcore is stark, especially when considering the order where the girls appear in most people's harems.  Discounting Juliette, Bunny, Ankyo and Red Battler who enter at the start of the game, Jennie is way further up the harem than Samane or Fairy so know-how and hardcore players respectively are immediately disadvantaged with respect to the costs of upgrading them.  The changes made to try to make the system fairer have had little tangible effect, in my opinion.

Some aspects of this game defy any logic (the unfairness of the class imbalance being one thing, Jennie instead of Tachibana being the world reward girl being another).  Jennie contributes nothing to the story, but, inexpicably, she goes to everyone's harem without any fanfare or explanation as to how this could come about, even though Tachibana has a real bond with the hero, has spunk and courage and has screwed him at least once (something we can only vaguely assume with Jennie who is betrothed to someone else).

So, in the interest of fairness I'm expecting Lenaelle to be hardcore.  If she isn't then expect a major protest from players!

I also expect a further readjustment downwards to the cost of affection upgrade progression according to girls' place in our harems because it's still not fair and, as I said above, the changes thus far had little impact.

Having said all this I wish to end on a good note.  Jennie has evolved from a rather strange looking girl to a real beauty in her 4 and 5 star profile images.  Artwork in general is top quality now and I'm impressed that HH have produced girls with real-world individual physical characteristics - not the usual hentai clones, typically with huge boobs and ultra-skinny waists.  Sure we still have the monster boobs (Salem for instance), but also cute and perky little titties like those of Princess Agate, Princess Noemy, her servants and Lupa.  Achieving this range of characteristics would take effort and real skill.  I draw and sketch and consider myself good, but it is very hard to maintain consistency of character personality and physical form of a specific girl from drawing to drawing.  So well done team.

On 15/03/2018 at 2:53 PM, Kinkoid said:

We do not desire to this kind of changes. The previous world girls will highly stay the same. They might just be redrawn as our artists evolved as the game developped. :)

My issue isn't being cuter or not, as well on who is got. Jennie isn't bad. What I dislike is the way Jennie enters your harem. She dislikes you, gives you the middle finger, and joins just because?

Meanwhile Tachibana interacts since begining, likes the MC and even has more story. She even has funny moments. That's my main issue of her not being on the harem. If the admins don't want to give Tachibana at least fix the story. The ninja path is nice to read, but the ending completly messed it up.

What's worse, is that girls that help on the story tend to be obtainable at least. Take as example the housemaids on World 4.

It saddens me that even spending kobans I didn't get one of the main girls on the story. Koban girls should be bonuses, and not girls who interact a lot on story and gameplay. If Jennie and Tachibana were switched on the story I probably wouldn't mind to get Jennie. It's very displeasing when playing.

I understand you need players to invest to keep the game running, but please don't make it this way. You'll end up making players more frustrating than anything. I was willing to spend gold for next events and now I'm thinking twice due not getting any girl with all kobans spent.

What's the point of spending gold to get her if I didn't get even 1 girl, and if I get I have no garantees it will be the girl I want?

Players spend money due having fun, and not due frustration. I want to support the game, give me reasons to spend gold on it.

Edited by ToMadeira
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ToMadeira said:

My issue isn't being cuter or not, as well on who is got. Jennie isn't bad. What I dislike is the way Jennie enters your harem. She dislikes you, gives you the middle finger, and joins just because?

Meanwhile Tachibana interacts since begining, likes the MC and even has more story. She even has funny moments. That's my main issue of her not being on the harem. If the admins don't want to give Tachibana at least fix the story. The ninja path is nice to read, but the ending completly messed it up.

What's worse, is that girls that help on the story tend to be obtainable at least. Take as example the housemaids on World 4.

It saddens me that even spending kobans I didn't get one of the main girls on the story. Koban girls should be bonuses, and not girls who interact a lot on story and gameplay. If Jennie and Tachibana were switched on the story I probably wouldn't mind to get Jennie. It's very displeasing when playing.

I understand you need players to invest to keep the game running, but please don't make it this way. You'll end up making players more frustrating than anything. I was willing to spend gold for next events and now I'm thinking twice due not getting any girl with all kobans spent.

What's the point of spending gold to get her if I didn't get even 1 girl, and if I get I have no garantees it will be the girl I want?

Players spend money due having fun, and not due frustration. I want to support the game, give me reasons to spend gold on it.

You have to know that that world was written in the very beginning.
They were a really small team back then, and they were still learning.
Between then and now they've hired writers and artists.

They are very aware that world 3 makes little sense, but you cannot simply change the girls obtainable there, because that would bring all kinds of complications.
What they might do (I think I've read it somewhere, but don't hold me on that), is change some of the dialogues in the early worlds to at least make it a little better.

On 3/16/2018 at 1:11 PM, Zorba the Geek said:

So you're implying, too, that HH have no intention of addressing the imbalance among classes (hardcore, charm and know-how) in this game?  At the moment charm is over-represented in world reward girls, so they will all eventually be upgraded to 5 stars.  Charm girls upgraded to a potential 5 stars include Juliette, Jennie, Princess Noemy and Abrael.  I am assuming the next girl to get the 5 star option will be Kalissa, also charm.  Those 5 star girls each have attack power close to or exceeding 9k so charmers have a lot to choose from for their battle team compared with hardcore in particular.  Abrael in particular is way out in front in every battle stat compared with any of the hardcore girls.  Fairy should have been given the same stats as Abrael and Samane, especially attack power, but she's only a little above Bunny, Princess Agate, Princess Noemy and Jennie.  I don't know why this wasn't done.

As well as this, of the girls that were not random drops, charm includes particularly good stats for Flight Attendant with nobody for hardcore and Secretary Rabbi for know-how.  Again, hardcore miss out.

5 star charm girls: 4 (5 with Kalissa probably added to the list in the near future) - Abrael's 5 star attack power, up to 11,400

5 star know-how girls: 4 (with all likely to have been completed) - Samane's 5 star attack power, up to 11,400

5 star hardcore girls: 3 (if Lenaelle is not 5 stars from the start and hardcore, hardcore players can be justifiably really pissed off).  Ankyo contributes little to a battle team but she does pay out above average - Fairy's 5 star attack power, up to 9,900.

So the imbalance with respect to hardcore is stark, especially when considering the order where the girls appear in most people's harems.  Discounting Juliette, Bunny, Ankyo and Red Battler who enter at the start of the game, Jennie is way further up the harem than Samane or Fairy so know-how and hardcore players respectively are immediately disadvantaged with respect to the costs of upgrading them.  The changes made to try to make the system fairer have had little tangible effect, in my opinion.

Some aspects of this game defy any logic (the unfairness of the class imbalance being one thing, Jennie instead of Tachibana being the world reward girl being another).  Jennie contributes nothing to the story, but, inexpicably, she goes to everyone's harem without any fanfare or explanation as to how this could come about, even though Tachibana has a real bond with the hero, has spunk and courage and has screwed him at least once (something we can only vaguely assume with Jennie who is betrothed to someone else).

So, in the interest of fairness I'm expecting Lenaelle to be hardcore.  If she isn't then expect a major protest from players!

I also expect a further readjustment downwards to the cost of affection upgrade progression according to girls' place in our harems because it's still not fair and, as I said above, the changes thus far had little impact.

Having said all this I wish to end on a good note.  Jennie has evolved from a rather strange looking girl to a real beauty in her 4 and 5 star profile images.  Artwork in general is top quality now and I'm impressed that HH have produced girls with real-world individual physical characteristics - not the usual hentai clones, typically with huge boobs and ultra-skinny waists.  Sure we still have the monster boobs (Salem for instance), but also cute and perky little titties like those of Princess Agate, Princess Noemy, her servants and Lupa.  Achieving this range of characteristics would take effort and real skill.  I draw and sketch and consider myself good, but it is very hard to maintain consistency of character personality and physical form of a specific girl from drawing to drawing.  So well done team.

Lenaelle is charm also know how need more world harem members as well but with the class change system people will just all change to charm.

It would be nice if the boss girls from world 10 had high main stat because the top harem members are from events or 5 star world harem members boss harem members are below the top 10 for charm,hardcore and know how which sucks since most of them look good but if you're making yourself weaker by using them if you want to win pvp battles.

On 3/14/2018 at 2:51 AM, ToMadeira said:

Hide contents

Well in short, you can't obtain her anymore as the event ended. You will have to wait for an anniversary event, though even more girls will be present in the pachinko then so... just give up on her :)
You know what Buddhism says, the reason for suffering is desire.
Though i gotta admit she was my worst disappointment/regret with the game so far. I have no right to complain since i haven't spent any money on the game, but as the Epic Pachinko is now it seems even people who have paid aren't likely to get her(with the number of pachinko exclusive girls) which from my point of view is a bad game design.

On 17/03/2018 at 3:42 PM, ToMadeira said:

100% agree with what you said.

On 17/03/2018 at 10:14 PM, natstar said:

Lenaelle is charm also know how need more world harem members as well but with the class change system people will just all change to charm.

It would be nice if the boss girls from world 10 had high main stat because the top harem members are from events or 5 star world harem members boss harem members are below the top 10 for charm,hardcore and know how which sucks since most of them look good but if you're making yourself weaker by using them if you want to win pvp battles.

Is Lenaelle charm too?  Oh my f'n God!  How do you know this?  I don't want to switch to charm just because the design and obvious pro-charm bias within the game suggests I should, even though I've maxed out Abrael's affection in two accounts.

However, I notice how some players across all classes have managed to upgrade their girls and achieve some amazing ego levels and attack power for relatively low XP levels.  This suggests they spent a lot in buying kobans, got lucky with girls that dropped for them, or scored some truly useful equipment (these are expensive for what we get).  Sure you can't use them to purchase items any more but you can perform final upgrades of the girls with them.  For instance, if I wanted to upgrade Samane in this game (which I won't because I'm hardcore) I suspect it would cost me 19.6m cash or 6000 kobans.  It's a strong temptation to use them for this instead of Epic pachinko and is something for each player to weigh up.

I think there is a steady push by HH to encourage players to buy kobans.  I can understand this, and it is a business after all.  In the meantime I have to accept that I lose in arena battles more than I win because of my opposition's upgrades of their stats and girls.  Fortunately for me I don't lose sleep over this and I just work steadily to upgrade my girls whenever possible and I've got both of the event revival random drop girls already.  What I do get annoyed about arena battles is the pure luck and timing factor.  I may be well in front but I get beaten when I sustain critical damage too frequently at the end when my remaining ego level is too low to sustain this.  It's impossible to win under such circumstances.  Similarly the order at which I lose ego coupled with even a single critical damage event sustained (compared with the lack of damage my opponent suffers) has a bearing on whether I win or lose against a closely matched opponent.  Unfortunately for me I haven't had a lot of luck in this regard.

For those players starting out, the new system is very hard to get around and it is difficult to afford upgrades, especially as it now takes 10 hours to recharge combativity to 20 points (if one is through the game a bit and has been battling a particular troll long enough to earn a decent income from wins against him/her).  Being dragged back to try to win event girls from Dark Lord and Ninja Spy is guaranteed to put a break on our earning capacity.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
missed word

On 16/03/2018 at 2:11 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

Man,and I still don't understand why the heck girls like Juliette,Sun Tai Ki,Lola or even Kalissa are charm girls. I mean, they don't have a "Charm style" Juliette and Sun Tai Ki with sure looks like Hardcore Girls,and Kalissa is a perfect example of Know-how girl(even because her super powers) Lola is famous because the perfect use of her Tits,so Know how girl is the minimum expected...I really think that some girls should be reclassified, this would be a start from the balancement of the game

PS: Sorry for the bad english

16 hours ago, Encino said:

It shows all the harems on the harem heroes wiki. And yeah, it shows she is charm. Lenaëlle

I'm amazed then.  This information should not have been released yet, even on the wiki.  I think it's appalling and is clear evidence of a bias towards charm by HH.  In two of my accounts I could swap from know-how to charm as I have Abrael's affection maxed out in both.  She might prove useful once I level her XP up to max.  Alternatively I could swap one of these accounts to hardcore to take advantage of the fact that I have the original version of Justine whose stats are great.  I know this too because I've been up against players with her as beta and she's hard to beat - like my hardcore account where I have Edna.  This cute but strange girl would have to be my absolute top beta girl.

However, re. class change, why the hell should I!?  I'm very suspicious of the change to class and what it would actually mean.  I also assume other players would have the same idea so most of my opponents would be charm (a lot already are).  I might stuff up, then I'd have to pay to restore my original class.  I might just stick to upgrading Samane.  I'm nearly at 8m (and I need 19m).  It sounds daunting, but once I get over the 10m barrier I'll be over the hump, psychologically speaking.  I'm already resisting the temptation to max out Princess Noemy (or Jennie, for that matter).

Hey, just a thought... I know it's a bit off-topic, but in my newest account (know-how) I have Sailor Celsius as my alpha -  I have used her ever since I maxed out her affection.  I've also maxed out Kelina and I tried swapping them over as (on paper anyway) Kelina has better all-round stats than Sailor Celsius.  However, it didn't work out as, with Kelina, I was being all too regularly trounced in critical damage attacks in the arena battles.  I don't know what it is but Kelina is lacking something.  When she's alpha, although my team's overall stats improve (quite a lot, including defence against charm and hardcore attacks), I get beaten a lot more often than if Sailor Celsius is alpha, even by opponents 5-10k lower ego than me.  They often come up from well behind to beat me (so frustrating!).  It's crucially timed critical damage I regularly sustain that does me in.  Am I missing something here?  I'm not even at the point of picking up Samane yet and upgrading Red Battler and Princess Agate is still way off because my earning capacity is rather low.  I'm really struggling with this account and maybe I'd better leave the new acquisitions alone and focus on upgrading my potentially better know-how girls, but I'm totally lacking in will-power!!  I'm always drawn to checking out the affection scenes of new girls, such as the ultra cute Spring Rumiko.

Back to Tachibana.  Her last affection scene is so outrageous I couldn't help laughing out loud.  Yes, she could cause serious damage, but she's a tremendously skilled and precise gymnast let alone an expert ninja!  Go girl!!!(!)

On 17/03/2018 at 8:52 AM, Chthugha said:

You have to know that that world was written in the very beginning.
They were a really small team back then, and they were still learning.
Between then and now they've hired writers and artists.

They are very aware that world 3 makes little sense, but you cannot simply change the girls obtainable there, because that would bring all kinds of complications.
What they might do (I think I've read it somewhere, but don't hold me on that), is change some of the dialogues in the early worlds to at least make it a little better.

I respect that. However is very frustrating getting all girls relevant to story and not her. Specially when she interacts with you basicly the entire arc while Jennie shits on you. Even the housemaid who has no name is avaiable lol.

I spent all my kobans and didn't even received one random girl, when I wanted a specific girl... out of 15 to 20 girls because she was on the story. Why would I then use my money to get kobans? If you want to be around 100% to get her, 5400 x 15 girls, you need 81000 kobans to be sure you get a girl that belongs to the story. When other random girls who barely appear can be caught. It doesn't feel fair at all.

If they don't want to straightforward give Tachibana then give us options. Again, I completly understand the game needs money. Every project needs investors to work. Money doesn't fall from trees. However this isn't the right way to do it.  I was an inch from simply leaving the game due to simple frustration.

Give me reasons to support the game. Why should I invest my own money onto the game? I want to know. I want to spend money to support the game, give me reasons to.

And please, fix the end of route, at least it's dialogue. To seem like Jennie joined a bit more naturally at least.

• Like 1

yeah jennie joinging doesnt make any sense what so ever

and the fact that tachibana isnt obtainable from ninja spy baffles me more would have been perfect to do so

you still get some lovely scenes with jennie and tachibana as you upgrade her though

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Consider me a new member of the "Tachibana Fan Club". She's one of my favourite characters in the game. And you're right, the storyline with Jennie suddenly joining the harem of the protagonist doesn't make sense at all.

Anyway, the only way to get Tachibana would be to wait for another year, until there's a "Second Chance" revival event, and then try to win her in Epic Pachinko. This game surely teaches you to be patient. On the other hand, I can use the time until then to gather quite an amount of kobans, and to (hopefully) get all of the remaining girls I can regularly obtain by fighting the bosses beforehand, just to make sure they are already out of the way when I finally will try my luck.

By the way, I don't know why they had to change her name from "Jessie" to "Tachibana". But since "Tachibana" is in fact a Japanese family name, her full name could actually be "Jessie Tachibana". ;)

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Ever wanted the most beautiful kunoichi in the world on your harem?

Ever felt bored and wanted another ninja girl to suck you dry?

Ever you ever thought your dick deserved the best sister of World 3?

Well don't worry, because there is Tachibana. For only 540 gold you will have a 0,000000001% probability to get her! So hold on your dic... I mean kobans! (P.S: She should be free).

Don't make her wait, she's begging for you get her! Order the fast possible at a local pachinko near you!

More Justice to Tachibana!

Note: Yes I know I'm late due some errands and work on the harem. But she knows I didn't forget! More justice for Tachibana!

And yes, she should be free. More justice for Tachibana!

Edited by ToMadeira
  • Like 1

On 28.3.2018 at 11:48 PM, pandora27 said:

you still get some lovely scenes with jennie and tachibana as you upgrade her though

When I recently managed to upgrade Jennie (finally) to her fourth and fifth affection star, it was a pleasant surprise to see one of my favourite girls appearing with her in her affection poses. That makes the wait a little bit less long until I can try to get her next year... ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

yeah...
I think it's about time I close this thread now.
Tachibana was in the march event, and it's almost july now.

It's in the general discussion section and it's not really like anything is being discussed or talked about in this thread.
It's all a bunch of comments strung together.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1