Hardcore. How do we get the right girls?

Zorba the Geek

yeah I cant collect more then 3 of my girls money without it popping up, I have 61, so its a pain, I also cant give multiple affection or experience gifts to a girl without it popping up.  Had two tech savvy friends look at it, and they confirmed its not on my end, its the game server, they need ot free up more memory or get a bigger server or condense a bunch of crap.

29 minutes ago, Varnart said:

yeah I cant collect more then 3 of my girls money without it popping up, I have 61, so its a pain, I also cant give multiple affection or experience gifts to a girl without it popping up.  Had two tech savvy friends look at it, and they confirmed its not on my end, its the game server, they need ot free up more memory or get a bigger server or condense a bunch of crap.

I have that same issue Varnart, but only when I'm playing on mobile. Are you playing on mobile and getting these errors?

I'm using an iPhone and was using Safari getting all those problems, but I switched to the Puffin browser through recommendation (you can get it off the app store free) and I get no 503 errors ever. My only problem is the log-in screen is a bit weird and glitchy, and the scrolling capabilities going through the harem or activities is kinda iffy, but it's so responsive and works so well that it's hard to go back to Safari.

On the flip side, if you're getting the 503 errors while playing on your desktop, then I can't help you. I don't get those problems playing in my Chrome browser, maybe it might be your browser? 

This used to be a problem for me exclusively on IOS.  Lot's of errors, but refreshing helps, and it was only a minor inconvenient.

Recently, however, this is happening on my pc browser (both firefox and edge) ...a lot.  And refreshing doesn't help, it usually takes several minutes for the game to come back online.  Defnitely not an internet issue on my end.

Edited by YoyoHH