Recent Lag and Errors

I've seen posts before about people getting slowdowns and 503 errors, but I've been on this game for over a month now and never had any issues. Then suddenly I started getting somewhat frequent slowdowns, hangs, and 503 errors beginning yesterday (Saturday) or the day before (Friday). Nothing has changed on my end to my knowledge. I would think it might have something to do with the recent 14/3 patch, but since the problems didn't start for a few days I'm not sure. Have the devs been having any server issues the last couple of days?

It seems like the majority of hangs or pop-in delays have been in the troll battles and the market, but I've noticed it in a couple of other places as well.

• Like 2

Same here.  I've had a lot of 503 errors on IOS but hardly ever on PC.  Then, starting over the last 24 hours, I'm getting freezes, lags, and 503 errors all the time.  Can't play the game for more than a minute or so before a freeze/error pops up and I have to reload the page, which sometimes takes several minutes.  Happens in all areas - story, troll fights, pvp, market.

This is just my paranoia and I doubt this is the case and it's just bad luck, but could the lag issues affect getting girls?  I only ask because a lot of times I have the combat screen loaded up, like I've already clicked the battle button, and the actual battle screen is there, but stuck.  Where you should see the pose to be used it's just a white circle and either takes several seconds to load or it times out.  I just wonder at what point is the drop from the boss determined and have I refreshed out of a girl drop or not, or has the delay made the game default to the money drop because it's easier to load.  Again, probably just paranoia on my part and bad luck.

Glad its not just me. The game ran perfectly since I started in January right up until the tower of fame changes and now things run so slowly. The worst is the arena/trolls where every step can take 30+ seconds, especially waiting for the skip button to light up. But every click takes a few seconds to respond from opening the shop to the harem. I've tried everything on my end and given so many other are having the same problem I'm now assuming its the game. The lag is sufficiently bad that I'm finding myself logging into the game less often.

For the last month I've started getting 503 errors and lags in the game, including when trying to log in or out.  The worst has been in the battles where the game would consistently hang at the 'Skip' box (which remains greyed out for sometimes several minutes) and the judge's avatar would not move into the white circle.  It is also running a lot slower in general and I can watch the painfully slow progress of connecting, loading, waiting for, and transferring web content at the bottom left of my screen.  Once it was so quick I had no time to notice what was happening.

Last night I had something else pccur.  HH failed to launch at all and all that showed was a white screen with "hentaiheroes.com" in the tab description when it is usually "Hentai Heroes", which is what happens in firefox when the main webpage descriptor content fails to load.  This remained an issue for some 20 minutes before the problem cleared.

The other point is that no other web sites are causing this trouble for me so it's isolated to Hentai Heroes.

I do have another issue specific to my system, however, and that is memory allocation.  I notice the red hard drive light is on a lot sometimes, which suggests a lot of virtual memory activity and swap to hard drive happening.  This can slow my browser a lot, especially when I switch tabs, but it is an entirely different issue from what I face with Hentei Heroes and is not related.  Restarting the computer usually fixes memory allocation problems straight away as does (oddly) clearing the browser cache and unnecessary cookies.

The 503 error is like a timeout error and would display if I try to execute a command in the game before the last one selected has started.  It suggests to me that we are all paying a price for the game's popularity with server traffic too great for the system's current capacity.  I imagine it will be fixed in time, as happened last time the problem occurred, and then it took a few days offline to cure it, a bummer if we are in the middle of an event.

Lag and 503 errors continue to be a major problem, for about the past week (at least for me).

I experience the vast majority of errors on combat screens and in the market.  When I start a battle, the "skip" button is greyed out and the battle freezes there.  Sometimes the battle will resume after 30 seconds or so.  Sometimes I refresh the screen (503 error appears).  Sometimes it's so frozen that even refresh doesn't work and the entire game s offline for several minutes.  This happens in both area and boss battles.

When arena opponents refresh, it regularly takes me over 5 minutes to complete the 3 battles, which should normally take about 30 seconds.

In the market, similar problem, almost exclusively when I attempt to buy an item or offer an item to a girl.  "Buy" or "Offer" button greys out as soon as I hit it and game freezes/crashes.

50 minutes ago, labihili said:

Which Browser do you all use?

Because this happened to me in Firefox every time, after getting fed up with this I tried Chrome and Opera.... there it works like before -> no 503 Error since then.

I use Opera and have for the little over 2 months i've been on here. Firefox mobile if i'm out and happen to be able o get on. Never had any issues with the slowness and lag either way until past couple days.

On 3/24/2018 at 10:39 PM, labihili said:

Which Browser do you all use?

Because this happened to me in Firefox every time, after getting fed up with this I tried Chrome and Opera.... there it works like before -> no 503 Error since then.

Firefox for me, only other browser I have installed is Internet Explorer and not too anxious to install Chrome.