is this a bug?

dreameater

32 minutes ago, choporr said:

Yeah, i noticed that too! WTF is going on?

Looks like the harem members the bosses drop have been replaced by the free legendary affection gifts they had the event turn off when they added the patch/update so i am guessing this has something to do with that.

• Like 1

Yeah, Mine is showing Legendary Gifts as a Reward for Bosses whose Girls I've already Won and for those that still have Girls, it's showing both but the icon for the Gifts looks glitchy. o.O 

Hmm... I just checked and this doesn't seem to be the case with the Dark Lord and Ninja Spy, only the other Bosses... O.o

Edited by TheSonicSly
  • Like 1

Event villains (Dark Lord and Ninja Spy) only have the extra event girl + possible regular girls you don't have from them. The others have the legendary gifts extra + eventual regular girls you have from them.

In your case it seems the regular girls have disappeared for no good reason. So yes, that is a bug.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cytheria said:

I just checked Edwarda and she is fine for me she drops both the girls and the gifts so i am pretty sure that it's not a bug and the players who don't see the girls it's because they probably already got them all.

well Im pretty sure I dint get a single girl from edwarda as I just enter the juy sea recently and this morning it was pretty fine the slot have the three girls and the legendary gifts . but it was no more the next time I was about to farm it.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Cytheria said:

I just checked Edwarda and she is fine for me she drops both the girls and the gifts so i am pretty sure that it's not a bug and the players who don't see the girls it's because they probably already got them all.

Yesterday Sylvanus had no girls for me as well but they were still available in pachinko. After logging in today Titania and Leedit were back, so yes it seems there was a bug and i think they already fixed it.

50 minutes ago, dreameater said:

well Im pretty sure I dint get a single girl from edwarda as I just enter the juy sea recently and this morning it was pretty fine the slot have the three girls and the legendary gifts . but it was no more the next time I was about to farm it.

Perhaps log out and back in if you don't already do that. Kinkoid mentioned somewhere else not logging out can cause problems with the server registering you as inactive or something. To be clear by log out I mean click the log out button, not just closing the window/tab.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

Perhaps log out and back in if you don't already do that. Kinkoid mentioned somewhere else not logging out can cause problems with the server registering you as inactive or something. To be clear by log out I mean click the log out button, not just closing the window/tab.

the log out-log in it dint work out and my current league in the tower of fame is affected too,my ranking is stagnant.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dreameater said:

the log out-log in it dint work out and my current league in the tower of fame is affected too,my ranking is stagnant.

It was worth a shot at least, sorry it didn't solve the issue. I'm not sure whats caused it since I am not experiencing the same issue, so its not universal... yet. I guess just hold on for a fix or something, sorry :(

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

It was worth a shot at least, sorry it didn't solve the issue. I'm not sure whats caused it since I am not experiencing the same issue, so its not universal... yet. I guess just hold on for a fix or something, sorry :(

24 minutes ago, GameRaven said:

As I already said above for me it was resolved over night. However yesterday simply logging out and back in didn't help either, so i guess maybe clearing your browser cache and eating all cookies helps.:)

thanks.

They said on Discord that they are investigating this at the moment. Just thought I would let you guys know here as well.

They don't know yet whether the girls are actually not dropping, or whether it's just a visual issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lady Al said:

They said on Discord that they are investigating this at the moment. Just thought I would let you guys know here as well.

They don't know yet whether the girls are actually not dropping, or whether it's just a visual issue.

thanks.. its great to know that they are already in action.

31 minutes ago, Lady Al said:

Thanks for the heads up. This morning I too faced this issue, and having still some girls to win from almost every boss, from Ninja to Finalmecia, I got scared that they had chosen to remove girls as a reward. I already managed to get the two event girls, so Dark Lord and Ninja only show cash, while every other boss also show gifts.

Logged in and out, cleared cache and cookies, and still the same. Hope this is just a glitch :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dreameater said:

Same here. Except that the ranking for other players have changed in my view/window. sketchy.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Same here. Except that the ranking for other players have changed in my view/window. sketchy.

Will it add after they fix it? That would be very bitter if not.

Does this issue from the girl drops and tower of fame happen in the past?