Harem exchange program

jijo250

So I've heard about this harem exchange program as one of the activities you can do here.

I was wondering if I can participate in it. (^_^)\

I'm getting to that level where getting a new girl is getting harder and harder, and I would like to check out one of the current event girls. I have previous event girls with max affection for me, and I'm sure one of them would like to see what the troll can do.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's been suggested before, but I think it would be an interesting idea to allow for girls to be "won" from opposing players.

Currently, a lot of people avoid arena fights if your opponent is overpowered.  The fear of mojo loss and the high likeliness of losing the fights decreases the motivation to participate.  I think it would be nice to introduce an extra incentive to fight an opponent who is, say, 10-15 levels ahead of you when they appear in the arena.

Introduce a mechanic whereas a win over a high-level opponent in the arena will (rarely) award you with a random member of their harem (the opponent obviously would not lose their girl).  In this way, you incentivize players to participate in the arena and provide an opportunity (albeit a low-probability one) to acquire additional girls, and possibly even unavailable girls.

• Like 1