Super Girlzz! General discussion

Greetingz

40 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Did anyone else just get a full free refill on combat points?

Hard to say. I was close to full. Was expecting 19 in my meter, but I could also be a few minutes later than I thought and had 20…

If this was an attempt at a compensation, it was poorly executed. Suppose I was sleeping and had already pegged the meter at 20, which is close to where I was anyway. Would I not get any points? Suppose I was at 10, am I only to get 10 comped points?

Way this should have been done is to have sent Mail with a link which players can visit when ready—like when they have zero CP—to fill their meters. Like other games which have a way to enter Codes for gifts and points and such.

But like this, those who went to bed or AFK close to full have been dicked out of free Points. Some got a full 20 points, some got 1 or zero. Not at all fair.

Edited by Masters

33 minutes ago, Masters said:

Hard to say. I was close to full. Was expecting 19 in my meter, but I could also be a few minutes later than I thought and had 20…

If this was an attempt at a compensation, it was poorly executed. Suppose I was sleeping and had already pegged the meter at 20, which is close to where I was anyway. Would I not get any points? Suppose I was at 10, am I only to get 10 comped points?

Way this should have been done is to have sent Mail with a link which players can visit when ready—like when they have zero CP—to fill their meters. Like other games which have a way to enter Codes for gifts and points and such.

But like this, those who went to bed or AFK close to full have been dicked out of free Points. Some got a full 20 points, some got 1 or zero. Not at all fair.

*raise hand* 

I dropped a full 20 points bar at the start of the event and then i go to sleep. Now I wake up 7 hours later with the bar full recharged, so that means that:

1) I almost wasted my first 20 points (got a little money).

2) I totally wasted 7 hours of bar recharge (13-14 points).

3) There are 3 contest active that get points from villains battle, and of course some of them have gained advantage of this compensation.

So basically I got almost nothing for the issue, just 6-7 points back. O.o

first day first girl got 😘 so happy 

--Edit by moderator--
First of all, congratulations with Hildr!
Second: unfortunately the battle system has poses of girls on the background that aren't allowed to be shown on the forum.
We are only allowed to show pictures of the original poses.
That's one of the rules I will have to enforce.
In your case we can clearly see Sheheramazond in her full glory.
Now I understand that on a phone it's not always that easy to crop a picture to remove the background.
You can do two things next time: put the picture in between spoiler tags like I did now for you, or take a screenshot of the acquired girl in the harem page in the original pose.

So if you can do that next time, I would be a very happy moderator.
Thanks,
Chthugha

IMG_7373.PNG

• Like 1

@trunks2585 Yep, I got a refill too.

On topic: Another event and with Dark Lord again *sigh*. Fighting him so often is ver, very tiresome. That's why I went for Ninja Spy first... and much to my surprise I have managed to get Iron Viola. On the first day! Wow.

Now it's Dark Lord to get Hildr, I hope I won't have to fight him until the last day of the event.

Well I got the Hildr with less than 40 battles. Actually at the time they patched the issue there was a log off process and my combativity points were refilled automatically so with that extra 20 attempts I got her. Fighting Ninja Spy. I hope to get it soon so I switch back to money generous bosses.

2 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, all.

How do you like our event so far? ;) 

It wasn't expected, right?

Apart from the unjust way the devs dealt with the issue, the event is... flavorful. I like the droppable girls' choice too. Will see if I can get them.

2 hours ago, JessieChan said:

5Hello, all.

How do you like our event so far? ;) 

It wasn't expected, right?

Artwork is top-notch with all the subtle references (names of 5 buildings, Flash fast fugging, Harley silhouette, BatMan by the BatSignal getting a BatJob)

Upset to learn that I used 20 combat points 5 minutes after the event started, went to sleep, and woke up to the news on Discord that there was a bug preventing drops after the start of the event......again. And the compensation was sent while I was asleep, so it wasn't really compensation, just wasted refill points. Guess that's my fault for living in the United States and having a normal sleep schedule that was cited as a reason for lowering the possible daily combats from 72 to 48 in the February 7 patch.

Edited by Blain
5 buildings instead of 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

How many combats would one normally expect to have to do to get 1 event girl assuming you already have the boss's 3 girls.

I know there is no exact number, just wondering roughly.

no one knows, last even you had people in the 700 battle range with no girl (myself included) So if this event is similar which I would expect it to be i wouldn't bank on getting either without a thousand + for each

1 hour ago, Blain said:

Artwork is top-notch with all the subtle references (names of 5 buildings, Flash fast fugging, Harley silhouette, BatMan by the BatSignal getting a BatJob)

Upset to learn that I used 20 combat points 5 minutes after the event started, went to sleep, and woke up to the news on Discord that there was a bug preventing drops after the start of the event......again. And the compensation was sent while I was asleep, so it wasn't really compensation, just wasted refill points. Guess that's my fault for living in the United States and having a normal sleep schedule that was cited as a reason for lowering the possible daily combats from 72 to 48 in the February 7 patch.

I know, they talk about 'not wanting wasted battle potential while we sleep' then most people missed out on the battle points. Ironic isn't it?  We know that the battle points can overflow if you are at max and you collect your 2 points form areana, they should have overflowed the points this time.

1 hour ago, Some other guy said:

How many combats would one normally expect to have to do to get 1 event girl assuming you already have the boss's 3 girls.

I know there is no exact number, just wondering roughly.

See this is what makes the legendary event so frustrating.  Every time, I've had good odds of getting the girls.  I havn't failed since the october revival event to get the event girls off bosses, except for this last fiasco.  And many other players will say that they get the girls in the first day as well.

There's always the unlucky guys as well that can't seem to get them even on a 14 day event, which to me is really odd, because I find it strange to just always be 'really lucky'.  No I think they give a pretty generous drop rate on these event girls usually, with the number of people that report getting one or both girls on day one, and that they consistently are able to do that on every event, without spending anything on combat refills.

Even with the seasons event and this last spring break revival I still had 2 days to spare when i got all the girls.

I was so excited to see this event. I like comic books and this is a perfect blend if things I like. I have never played epic pachinko before, but I thought I would take a chance. I played 9 rounds of Epic pachinko and ended up with 2 very cute non event girls and 2 legendary items. I am happy with what I got, but I cannot afford to try for the other event girls while I have boss girls sitting in the pachinko winnings. 

I have gone back and read all of the posts in the general discussion section of the forum and from piecing it together it sounds like boss girls like to drop when playing 10x epic pachinko. Event girls like to drop from Single spins. But I cannot test this theory because I only got 2 Pachinko girls.