Super Girlzz! General discussion

Greetingz

Well I never...  I was playing for two battles against Ninja Spy because I was going out for an hour and Viola dropped in this account where I had no success at all up til then (my only unsuccessful one until then).  I tried for Hildr, but no success yet, but I have 18 battles to do this round so I'll see what happens.

14 hours ago, pandora27 said:

yeah hildr in her 3 star profile pic truly looks gorgeous so glad i got her and viola well she is cute in her way ^_^

im the opposite. I prefer viola. She reminds me of Winry from FMA. Hildr isnt bad, but a bit to.. manly? for my tastes. Then again, every1 is different and has their own preferences :P

Happy hunting people!

1 hour ago, ThatCanadianGuy said:

im the opposite. I prefer viola. She reminds me of Winry from FMA. Hildr isnt bad, but a bit to.. manly? for my tastes. Then again, every1 is different and has their own preferences :P

Happy hunting people!

She reminds you of Winry, because she is actually primarily based on Winry.
In this event she just made an Iron Man suit xD

• Like 1

Over the last 24 hours I've had a bit of a golden run across all 6 accounts.  This is the breakdown (to date):  Iron Viola 6X, Hildr 4X.  Accounts where I have both girls: 4 (including this one).  Accounts where I got neither girl: 0.  So there are two days to go and there is an opportunity for me to make a clean sweep.  In other words it would be like the previous three events, only much more gradual.  Over the last three days, no regular random drop has occurred, but then I've only recently gone back to battling for these girls.  I have not spent kobans to recharge combativity this event.  After the farce and hype surrounding Levitya, I will not be sucked in again.  If I'd not wasted my kobans in my Hardcore accounts for zero success I would have had enough for 10 play Epic Pachinko half way into this event.

The phenomenon of drops has crept up on me a bit.  It seemed nothing was happening, but they dropped one by one if rarely.  In those 4 accounts where I have both girls I've been able to go back to battling Finalmecia, Bremen and Sylvanus (in one case going back further to try for Regine - the one remaining girl to collect in earlier worlds in that account).  I haven't had a go at Epic Pachinko yet.  I won't have enough kobans to try for 10 play (except, ironically, in the account where I'm holding back to use kobans for upgrading Samane).  However, I've had a lot of luck in single plays in the past (I've got Shao 4 times now), especially since I'll have enough in most accounts to do 9 single plays.  I'm hoping to get the new-look Judy Book or the original Lupa in at least one account before the event ends.  I have a good chance in one account because in that one I have only Miss Spook to collect.

I still hold to my view that the drop rate had been altered downwards.  The pattern has been pretty clear.

How have you all done so far?  I haven't read too much lately.

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

How have you all done so far?  I haven't read too much lately.

If you haven't read anything that's probably because things haven't changed much for most. As is also indicated in this thread:

http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/3451-you-fought-and-won-heres-your-boss-girl-a-place-for-people-to-post-their-boss-girl-drop-info/&page=6

which was regularly added to and then dried up for some reason. I understand not every girl won is posted there but since a steady group of ppl does post it may be an indication as to drop rate overall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just 2 days left .............. and I still got not Hildr and Viola . :(

The last 12 days I have fight against the Dark Lord about 200 times and against the Ninja Spy over 250 times ............. it seems I will never get them . :S

Edited by Captain Rondo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, dirty harry said:

If you haven't read anything that's probably because things haven't changed much for most. As is also indicated in this thread:

http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/3451-you-fought-and-won-heres-your-boss-girl-a-place-for-people-to-post-their-boss-girl-drop-info/&page=6

which was regularly added to and then dried up for some reason. I understand not every girl won is posted there but since a steady group of ppl does post it may be an indication as to drop rate overall.

Yes, I thought as much.  I think I'm just very lucky (3 drops in 24 hours).  I feel very sorry for those who have had no luck at all after Day 12 and especially those who spent kobans trying.  Some people have said doing this is stupid.  I'm not one of those.  I spent up large trying for Levitya in my HC accounts at a cost of not now being able to do X10 play Epic Pachinko for this event so I do know the pain.  I guess I must've been stupid too.

It's interesting to go on the comments page for the recent patch notes.  I managed to get under Kinkoid's skin in some of my comments re. the miserly trolls we have to fight if we want to participate in the events and a few people came to my defence.  I'll check that thread you suggested and thanx.

8 hours ago, Captain Rondo said:

Just 2 days left .............. and I still got not Hildr and Viola . :(

The last 12 days I have fight against the Dark Lord about 200 times and against the Ninja Spy over 250 times ............. it seems I will never get them . :S

Same here - hundreds of battles and nothing at all. This is really ridiculous, why play this game at all if I do not win anything?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eufigenie said:

Same here - hundreds of battles and nothing at all. This is really ridiculous, why play this game at all if I do not win anything?

There are still few other girls that I need and I want to know what happen in the story , now I'm at the beginning of Hamelin Town . :D

Tomorrow I will get Captain Haremverse and there is still a 100% chance to get a new girl at the epic pachinco for 5400 kobans = you can get new girls without problems . ;)

Just now, Chthugha said:

I want to wish the ones still needing Hildr and/or Iron Viola good luck this last day and a bit.

Don't give up until the event is over. I've seen a lot and, even players getting both girls in their last hour.

Quite.  It's happened to me twice, in one case with 26 minutes of the event to go!  Yes, so I agree... It's not over til it's over, so don't give up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Not me.  She's charm.

I'm charm, too. I maxed Levitya anyway, on the off chance that I decide to change schools - I figured it'd be a good idea to have a team for each one, just in case. And all my other charm girls were somewhere in the 100s anyway (except Kalissa, whom I got only about a week ago).

8 hours ago, Hollo said:

I dunno. I rather like Cap. I just did the usual 2-star promotion. She'll probably be the next one I level up after I max out Levitya.

8 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Not me.  She's charm.

Enjoy, all you charm players. As if it hasn't been stated enuf. There's not enuf charm ladies out there. Lwc( not out loud,  but yes, with cramps) :S

Edited by dirty harry

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

Moneywise, even Solveig outperforms her. And Solveig is the worst!...... Correction, was the worst! lol

Enjoy, all you charm players. As if it hasn't been stated enuf. There's not enuf charm ladies out there. Lwc( not out loud,  but yes, with cramps) :S

Sheeh, don't get me started about charm!  I've posted a lengthy rant in the patch update comments section about the unfairness of the class allocation in this game.  The 5 star world reward girls are: 6 charm, 2 hardcore (plus Ankyo who is barely worth considering) and 3 know-how.  Hardcore are treated the worst with not even Fairy with higher attack power than Princess Agate or Princess Noemy.  Compare this with Kalissa, Abrael and Lenaelle each with attack power between 10 and 11k at 5 stars.

Sure, HH might want to talk about Levitya as some kind of consolation for HC players, but she was not easily obtained (as the 50 pages of mostly complaints testified!).  I had got her in each of my four know-how accounts, but not at all in my two HC accounts - how's that for a perverse success?  Levitya is useless in any other class than HC.  I have no idea why HH so unfairly did this, but they have and we have to put up with it.  I suggested they rebalance the attack power stats to upgrade Fairy to 11.1k (from 9.9k).  After all, they dramatically downgraded Solveig and Mountain Sophie during the last rebalance, especially in terms of what they pay out from the harem.  So they CAN right a wrong!