Some place to spend the energy

Fregrant

I feel like we need some feature where we can spend the energy. For now, energy can be spent only on some quest stages. Sometimes, energy is abundant and nowhere to spent - while collecting money or battling a boss.

Probably some sort of "dungeon" where we can find cash, exp, items, maybe even boss or a girl. I understand this will require some work so it can take some time. But I guess we will see it someday.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/07/2017 at 2:28 PM, Sarkasth said:

U r level 7....u wont have the problem of floating energy anymore soon enough ( ' - ')

i wouldn't dismiss his suggestion so quickly. his reasoning is flawed, but perhaps something for people who've completed the current storyline? i haven't, i don't know if anyone has though i would think some people must have by now. having an alternate dungeon like thing where you can spend energy infinitely could serve a good purpose i think.

also that rng drop for quest stuff can be a real bitch at times.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, there should be something like an "endgame content" for people who have finished all adventure currently available.
But something that would also be awesome, and simple to implement, is an option to invest energy into restocking the store instead of kobans.
Currently i'm coming online only to collect money and buy gifts for the girls, and this would be less boring if i at least could buy enough gifts to do one girl upgrade per day instead of every 4 or 5 days as it is now, as long there is no other way to dump all that energy in something interesting.

3 hours ago, Real Vincent said:

Yes, there should be something like an "endgame content" for people who have finished all adventure currently available.
But something that would also be awesome, and simple to implement, is an option to invest energy into restocking the store instead of kobans.
Currently i'm coming online only to collect money and buy gifts for the girls, and this would be less boring if i at least could buy enough gifts to do one girl upgrade per day instead of every 4 or 5 days as it is now, as long there is no other way to dump all that energy in something interesting.

so you want the old instantaneous upgrade system. the system which i found boring and unrewarding...

seems like no matter what is done people are gonna complain. makes me wonder why any dev would even bother.

On 9/11/2017 at 9:33 PM, Asherandai said:

so you want the old instantaneous upgrade system. the system which i found boring and unrewarding...

seems like no matter what is done people are gonna complain. makes me wonder why any dev would even bother.

not necessarily. if, for example, restocking the shop would cost a LOT of energy (like, maybe 50 or even 100, or simply all your energy from a full bar regardless of level), then this would average to only one additional shop restock per day. Seen as currently with leveling up on average once per day, and the 12 hours restock limit, this would only increase the number per day of "buy everything in the shop" possibilities from 2-3 to 3-4, so 50% or less.

Also, this was just one idea about what to do with all that energy. They could do something totally different too.

1 minute ago, Real Vincent said:

not necessarily. if, for example, restocking the shop would cost a LOT of energy (like, maybe 50 or even 100, or simply all your energy from a full bar regardless of level), then this would average to only one additional shop restock per day. Seen as currently with leveling up on average once per day, and the 12 hours restock limit, this would only increase the number per day of "buy everything in the shop" possibilities from 2-3 to 3-4, so 50% or less.

have you seen the link sarkasth posted in "New system for affection and gifts"? its a band-aid for your complaint about affection items. (i realise complaint might be too strong of word, just the only one i can think that fits). also the problem before the update was that it was too fast to upgrade girls, i agree its too slow at large numbers of girls now, but we need a middle ground. my opinion is that reaching 3 stars in 3-5 days is about right, not too fast or too slow, and from what i've seen and read would balance with average girl acquisition times.

5 minutes ago, Real Vincent said:

Also, this was just one idea about what to do with all that energy. They could do something totally different too.

i agree that it would be nice to have something to do with energy once you've finished the main story, i just think your suggestion is a bad idea that'll cause more problems than it solves, perhaps i'm wrong but thats what i see coming from it.

someone suggested elsewhere a repeatable dungeon-like thing with minor rewards for when people complete the main story. i think that might be good depending on how it works.

maybe we could exchange energy into battle energy at a rate of 10:1 or so. a full bar would allow 5 extra boss battles. progressing the story further should feel more rewarding in general but if you're really desparately hunting a girl from a boss (e.g. during events) it could be just the few extra tries needed to get her.

i'm aware that this suggestions can just be an addition to another solution because ofc some people probably already have finished the story AND collected all boss girls so they need an alternative.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Habi said:

maybe we could exchange energy into battle energy at a rate of 10:1 or so. a full bar would allow 5 extra boss battles. progressing the story further should feel more rewarding in general but if you're really desparately hunting a girl from a boss (e.g. during events) it could be just the few extra tries needed to get her.

i'm aware that this suggestions can just be an addition to another solution because ofc some people probably already have finished the story AND collected all boss girls so they need an alternative.

i like that idea, though i have to say i do see some complications potentially arising from it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Habi said:

It's a good idea however i don't see them doing it since it would remove the need to use kobans as often