Battles start of with 0 Ego

During battles, the Ego counter goes to 0 after the first hit, for both opponents.  Damage done is not displayed.  I have tried shutting down my browser and restarting it, but bug is persistent.  It happens on every arena battle and during battles with bosses.

This bug showed up for me today too. The Ego bars just change from the correct number to zero without shrinking at all. The battle still resolves after an appropriate amount of time/hits, just you have no idea how it reached the conclusion it did.

Just seen this as well. The blue bar remains full, and the number shows 0 at all times. 

image.thumb.png.277fca8a9146ba439e5251edbc7789ba.png

Edit: As a side note possibly unrelated, I haven't lost a battle in the short time since this showed up (12 battles), even against an opponent I have never beaten before (far stronger than me).

Edited by Asherandai

I'm having the same problem. About a second after the battle starts, the opponent's Ego bar drops to 0 followed almost immediately by mine, although both bars remain blue. Also,  whatever's causing the problem seems to be affecting battle itself - since it started doing this, I've found that some battles which, statistically, should have been surefire wins for low mojo gain are turning nasty resulting in defeats for large losses.    

The ego bug mostly likely has to do with the next pvp patch they will be doing soon because they're changing how the battle system we use works.

Read the Complex classes and the change stats bonuses parts when they add them to the game the 0 ego bug will disappear so no need to fix it the old battle system we use now.

They should have that in the patch notes on Monday as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cycobob said:

sents about the 2nd of the month. when i battle  the ego go"s to 0 on both player and computer. i dont mean as you fuck i mean from the start. i do not know how to take screen shots. but please look into it

that´s the same for me... on all accounts.

it´s really annoying, for you can´t see the way te battle is going, you just wait till finish....and that seems long when you can´t see what happens.

Edited by Dimos

Òk, since it is possible that indeed it's due to the new patch, we just have to wait.
In order to follow how the battles go, check the excitement levels of the girls. If it goes fast to 100 it means you are probably dealing/receiving a lot of damage.
The droprate is indeed very low...I battled the ninja spy and I do got the inventor girl quickly, the second girl dropped just at the end of Ninja Spy's 28th level or so. Revenue is low, but at least a girl drop.

Anyhow, we have to be patient. Have a smexy weekend y'all!

It's damn disconcerting, not being able to see my progress in the battle.  It's like wearing an ultra-thick condom, ear plugs, a clothes peg on my nose and a blind-fold.  Feel no orgasm, hear no orgasm, smell no orgasm and see no orgasm: the four monkeys!  The whole thing's really evil!

Seriously, though, if this is a genuine change by HH, before I was able to fine-tune my battle team and equipment based on analysing how the battle is going.  I can't now so it's a retrograde step in my opinion.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1

Ooops, initially, I wanted to stay on topic and ask if there were any news on this - but while writing, I realized, how pissed I am...

...then I intended a long rant about Kinkoid's idea of customer care (like: 'the way most probable to get a reply is to post off-topic') or the transparency-claims (those really made my day).

Know what? I'm simply out of the game (no loss though, as I didn't spend any money on it). When a game becomes more annoying than entertaining, it's time to move on...

CU

P.S.: if my statement above is right, this posting might even trigger a mod's response ;)

29 minutes ago, choporr said:

Finally the bug is fixed! I'm so happy for this since i was kinda frustrated when this bug was on...
Did it happened to everybody? I mean do you also noticed the bug go away?

You mean the bug is fixed?  50% of the truth. If you watch the battle play out fully - then the ego acts normally. Once you skip the fight, it's back to being 0 ego bugged.

• 3 weeks later...