Really like guilds in this game?

saberbholt

If make a guild system is because have benefits in the game: Pvp wars, differents categories or any you can't have alone, so that when exclusive content is implemented only for guilds, the player is automatically excluded or forced to join one or create.

I dont like social networks and I prefer simple player games, so if you implement guilds or clubs I hope there is no advantage or difference to play alone. Same content and opportunity of everything alone or for my taste will have lost much of its appeal the game.

Like social interaction? Make a whatsap group in one post or room in discontrol, but change a game for that is poor idea.

Implementing guilds implies that someone creates and manages them, which implies being able to take advantage of them, forcing them to do something, donate or even change the style of play to belong, without having more options than to accept or be expelled.
The guilds create more inequality even in games: the rivalry increases and "the best" players unite, opening even more the gap between hardcore and casual players. Worse still, many people try to match hardcore players who would spend kovans or be expelled.

From my point of view, that kind of things get worse and a lot of the game experience, I do not play to be the best, nor do I want it to be an obligation or work with schedules, I like to play to relax.

What do you think about implementing this type of game, what do you see as positive, negative or just what you think? Like guilds in game or not?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

But it is inevitable that there is content for guilds or game level would have no meaning its existence, create a guild implies in any game a purpose within the game and a cost in its creation.

The only way that I see feasible so that it does not happen for example in group pvp events, is that if you have guild for that event, the system gathers players without guild for the event, as a temporary guild.

On the other hand implies a chat window always active "general" where all the population ask people for guilds or be offered and the thousand things we all read in all the games: (people looking for girls, fights, disqualifications and ridicules), what which from my point of view should only exist if there were hard bans and the chat could be hidden

Edited by saberbholt

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, saberbholt said:

I have seen that in history they already indicate that there will be clubs. Why do not you do polls of yes / no questions and for other things that do not affect the game as deeply as favorite positions?

Guilds (probably will call them clubs) is something that's on the list of the devs to introduce.
The fact that they are hinting at it in the first scroll of world 10, makes me think that they will introduce it together with a world 10 scroll with explanation about it.
As of yet nothing is known about what their intentions are with clubs.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Guilds (probably will call them clubs) is something that's on the list of the devs to introduce.
The fact that they are hinting at it in the first scroll of world 10, makes me think that they will introduce it together with a world 10 scroll with explanation about it.
As of yet nothing is known about what their intentions are with clubs.

What is clear is that the only sense in a game of a club is that you can do things that can not be done without it, and that implies content only available to clubs and non-solo players, for my part who insinuate it (which confirm in the future rather) I think a very bad news for the arguments I discussed above

in this case they should have done a form test to the rest of the community because it will be a great change for the game 

they force you to join a club or not enjoy all the content, be it clan wars or exclusive content for clubs like missions with objectives

If it is purely a social thing, I don't care.

If it starts to impact game play, either by buffing people or in game play that is guild only then I won't like it.

People tend to act like complete dicks in multi player games.

Also one of the charms of the game is that it is pretty low key and adding an actual PvP element to it via guilds would kill that.

Another thing is that currently if someone wants to blow loads of money at the game, it really doesn't impact anyone else outside of the leaderboards which don't matter much in game and rarely in a contest if you are matched with someone who has loads of money to toss. If the game turns to a legit multi player games then someone buying buffs will impact in a serious way on those who don't.

But if it is a way to suck more money from people I guess it will be done.

• Like 1