old error gone, but new one

okay first the positive, the 503 error that I was experiencing no longer comes up at all, so congrats on fixing it. but unfortunately, there is a new error that has replaced it.  Instead of clicking on the money to collect it, and suddenly 503 error pops up and resets the harem, I get this message

The server didn't answer properly. Please try again.
(Err HH_1 error)

now I will say this error is much less frequent, like 25% of the time, and it just wont let you collect that girls money, you can continue clicking the other girls, then go back to town and then back into harem to collect that money.

Yeah, this change has been noted by others.  The wording of the error is now different.  Subjectively, I also believe the error is occurring less frequently, both on IOS (where I've seen it most common) and on pc browser.

This is the error I get now:

5ac572c7a113e_ScreenShot2018-04-04at8_31_22PM.thumb.png.5e11e59b726ca907001be37f06471571.png

However, I Have been able to work around it on most screens.

Collecting money from the Haremettes: I can go pretty fast down the list and when this pops up I clear it and continue down the list. However the girl that caused the error will be unable to allow me to collect. I usually see the error on 4-5 girls out of 30. Refreshing the harem page allows me to collet them. So it is only 1 refresh instead of many.

PvP or Boss Battles: In this area the bug is worse because the screen seems frozen and all you can do is refresh it. However I have realized that if I wait 3 seconds while at the screen with the Judge and stats, It never errors out. So I wonder if it is just a matter of how fast I am trying to load the screens.

Market - This one sadly I do not have a workaround for. 

• Like 3

I find the hangs after attempts at executing actions in this game getting worse and more prolonged - very, very frustrating, especially when rushing to finish missions and gain the last item for the daily quests in the arena.  The latest for me is a lag time of 2 min 32 seconds (time enough for me to make a cup of coffee!).  It happens at every part of the game: logout, login, selecting a battle, hanging at 'Skip' greyed out, trying to collect money off girls, trying to buy items from the store or offering items to girls or using equipment - every aspect.

Not only do I get this new err HH_1 error, but I have also had a few timeout messages directly from my browser lately.  This is a new issue for me.

I can understand that the game is increasingly popular, there is a small staff and server data traffic is probably beyond its current capacity, but fewer events (especially new ones) and more attention to the basics would be useful for HH to prioritise.  New artwork, new script, new software development, beta testing and release of the finished product would be very very time-consuming and means that important housekeeping is being neglected.  Another point about these frequent events is that it would be unfair to shut the system down during an event inless the daily mission timer is suspended while the fix and patch upgrade is taking place and until the game is back online.  That is something else for HH to think about.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

While playing on Apple iOS, I’m getting error messages and being forced to sign in again when trying to collect money from my harem. It’s more noticeable for larger harems and frustrating to say the least. The 3 day trial of the koban-free mass collect was a decent enough work around, but I’m not going to pay money to avoid issues in the game. What should be a minute or two task of collecting from a 50+ harem is essentially taking 10 minutes or more based on how often you get these error messages or kicked out of the game. Please fix?

72AD22D2-D097-409D-AD21-4C53735B6BE3.png

Edited by GamerGuy
Adding screenshot

• 2 months later...

I have to add my voice on the subject. I love this game but the Err HH_1 Error has become my new nightmare. Even when my internet is perfect it sound that sadly enough the server is over capacity almost all the time. 

It it has become a pain to do the 20 attacks on a boss since each time it freeze an de I refresh the page I go back to the town and have to go to the boss page again. I may even bug several time in a row so a single attack can be worth 2 min clicking. 

To be fair I have way more issue doing it with my iPhone than the computer but on the computer I have brother issues as said above because the page take too much time to be shown. 

I hope it can be fixed soon and the game keep growing. 

• Thanks 1

I am fortunate, I almost never get an HH_1 error, perhaps once a week at most.

I think is not a server capacity or coding problem, because then all players would be affected equally.

The players internet connection musn't be the main culprit , I have not problems at home, and I have been able to connect with my phone even with very low coverage, I got slow or no internet connection at all, but no HH_1.

• 4 months later...

Err HH_1 error

I can trigger this error with ease, if i try to click on something too quickly it'll pop-up 80 percent of the time. This seriously inhibits the use of the game and affects quality of game play. It's been haunting me regularly since I started playing. :(

It is not a matter of bandwidth or client performance metrics limiting anything  on my end, this is bad code.

Edited by Bubba J

Well, I must be say that i have been receiving a bit more HH_1 errors lately. I agree that most of the times it has appeared after clicking quickly, so it could be that too many request in a row can trigger it. Still not a real nuisance, one or two times a day.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, now it's me having this problem, not once in a while or sometimes but almost all the time, I literally can do nothing without the site crashes. The strange thing is that it only happens on my home computer, if I try on others it doesn't happen. How can I repair? And no, it isn't a connection problem, all other sites work perfectly.

Edited by Darth Ryuumander

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe this will get you to the solution. 

Almost every time that site freeze, i resize my browser window and it unfreeze, so i believe that there is problem with resolution on witch game is played. My resolution is 1366 x 768. Also in the console of the browser there are a lot of errors while playing.