The logic of the next villain taking more battles to drop a girl.

JJT

This really makes no sense.  It takes up to 50 battles with grunt for a girl to drop and on wards up to 700 battles for Breman to drop a girl yet that girl is no better than the girl grunt dropped.  For that amount of work, there needs to be a greater value.   

• Like 1

You said it yourself, the girls are all equal. Because all the girls are just rare drops. They're not different in drop rate from troll to troll, they're just dropped from different bosses. 

Girls are rare drops. They are luck based. Why don't people understand this still?

Girls aren't even a rare drop, they are just an item that may drop from trolls.

The 1% drop rate they have means that they may drop after 1 battle, after 10 battles, after 100 battles or they may never drop even after 1000 battles, it's just random and you can't do anything about it.

So if the girl drops after 100-500 battles then yeah it's a rare drop indeed but if you get her within just 1-10 battles then it's not a rare drop at all.

By Drstrongdong's logic, the drops from gruntt and ninja spy need to be further out them.  but yeah cytheria, im on fight 767 with bremen now.  not one drop.  this guy is very dry.

Edited by JJT

ive went a month almost with no drops. I've fought Edwarda thousands of times, went through the whole quest line, spent more battles with kobans trying to get ONE girl to drop during all that time. Nothing. So thousands of battles in world 4, nothing. onto world 5 now, still no boss drops since I think march with Gruntt

For me the "Super Gilzz" weeks was a huge hoax. I have never missed any battle points for all 14 days, fought only the ninja spy, and never got a drop of the girl. Even with the +2 fights from the daily pvp reward. No drop the whole time. For me there are only one conclusion:

---> The drop rate ISNT adjusted to the time it will take place ... like the devs tell us all the time in this forum. This is a joke.

Drops are just random. Even when I was in hamlin town I STILL hadn't gotten any drops from the ninja village, and then one of the last events where he was an event girl I got all 3 + event girl inside of a week.

It can be frustrating, but outside of events I always try to fight the most current boss possible because I need the cash to buy affection, and then cash to unlock the next tier poses.

I don't think there's anything for it but to be patient.

Coming up on 400 fights on Bremen now and still no girls. Maybe its because its the only boss i can fight right now for boss girls, but yeah he feels very dry.

Most other bosses (from when i started to write down drops) have dropped atleast 1 girl in the first 150 fights.

1 minute ago, EpicBacon said:

Glad to see that atleast someone is having some luck :)

Yeah, but then again, I've fought Edwarda well over 1000 battles without getting the final girl. So it evens out elsewhere.

Yeah i hear ya, i seem to have been above average in boss drops seeing what i've read.

For me Edwarda was rather friendly according to my numbers  it only took 477 battles total for all 3 girls (153, 239, 85)

So i guess im paying back for it now ;) I just wanted to get the boss girls done with so i could get on with pachinco and grab some of the pachinco exclusive girls, but now with the new chapter i got 3 more girls to get too (and need to get past level 9 to get to them aswell) 

Fingers crossed i get all the boss girls before chapter 11 comes out :P 

On 4/22/2018 at 10:58 AM, EpicBacon said:

Just hit 600 Battles on Bremen, still nothing

Get used to it, it took me 3 months to get all his girls. It gets especially though after the 50th girl. Unless you can pull of some lucky drops a girls is going to take a month of farming that particullar boss(it got worse after they separated the boss drops among all bosses, as previously you had to fight the highest income boss for a time and then just do 1 battle with the boss who's girls are you aiming for).

13 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Get used to it, it took me 3 months to get all his girls. It gets especially though after the 50th girl. Unless you can pull of some lucky drops a girls is going to take a month of farming that particullar boss(it got worse after they separated the boss drops among all bosses, as previously you had to fight the highest income boss for a time and then just do 1 battle with the boss who's girls are you aiming for).

Fantastic...

On 4/11/2018 at 6:16 PM, EpicBacon said:

Great... i'm only up to about 80 fight so far on Bremen, i guess i'll be stuck on him for a couple of weeks...

On 4/11/2018 at 10:03 PM, HentaiBro said:

I'm also fighting Bremen. I'm trying to get his last girl and I've fought exactly 875 times so far. At least he is the second best boss for money.

On 4/14/2018 at 10:09 AM, EpicBacon said:

210 Bremen fights now, still no drop in sight

On 4/18/2018 at 9:58 AM, EpicBacon said:

Coming up on 400 fights on Bremen now and still no girls. Maybe its because its the only boss i can fight right now for boss girls, but yeah he feels very dry.

Most other bosses (from when i started to write down drops) have dropped atleast 1 girl in the first 150 fights.

On 4/22/2018 at 3:58 AM, EpicBacon said:

Just hit 600 Battles on Bremen, still nothing

it literally took me 6 months for Bremen to drop the last girl. 
I play daily, never skipped a day, i must have fought him 3700 times, I didnt fight other bosses, and only got event girls in the mean time. I even wrote a post about here because i was wondering if bremen was glitched or something. 
and he finally dropped her only AFTER a big update to the game (the update where they change the amount of boss fights per day and that it took 30 minutes to refill) 

Thats funny..

Im lvl 195, reached the last world, and i just got my 1st girl from Gruntt while trying to get Rabby. 

Its true Bremen took me some time to get the last girl, but not harder as Gruntt in my case. In my opinion, move on & try some other trolls and comeback later to try again! Dont focus on one troll! 

GL