About events

Schon_Smith

I'm not sure what you mean when you say there used to be four girls. No event has had more than 3 girls available outside the epic pachinko (typically two girls droppable from bosses and one for completing 12/14 missions, although the Sexy Calendar revival had 3 girls from bosses).

• Like 2

The only way for a boss to have 4 girls to drop is if you have not gotten any of the boss girls from the boss and the boss has an event girl to drop.
you know when a boss has a limited time only event girl to drop if he/she has one standing near the boss.

You can get the 3 boss girls when an event is not on.

Event girls are only on certain bosses and will disappear when the event ends so you only have during the event to get them dark lord and another boss has an event girl to drop every event and only one event had 3 event girls to drop because you normally only have 2 event girls to get in this event dark lord has Hari and Grunnt has Rabbi to drop the rest of the girls the boss can drop are boss girls that you can get when no event is on and when the event ends both bosses will go back to looking like normal as well and will not be able to drop the event girls anymore.

The girl standing near the dark lord in the image below called Hari is the event girl he has to drop and the others in dark lords loot table are boss girls that you can get even when an event is not on.

image.thumb.png.0fcc17dbcbc9fc6ec98c822ee729fd64.png

Grunnt has an event girl as well which you can see standing near him called Rabbi.

image.thumb.png.90f784ff5148ec45b481d5bb961bca70.png

image.png

thanks i totaly understand you but when you did say event girls are only on certain bosses and will disappear when the event ends, in the last times in the events they usually drop three or four girls event on certain bosses now they drop only two. that's what i want to say

1 hour ago, Cipher said:

thanks i totaly understand you but when you did say event girls are only on certain bosses and will disappear when the event ends, in the last times in the events they usually drop three or four girls event on certain bosses now they drop only two. that's what i want to say

As said before they have to my knowledge in about a year of playing the game had 4 girls drops from bosses at once. There are normally 5 possible 2 from boss drops and 3 EP exclusive on the first time events you also get one for completing enough daily missions. Again though there have never been 4 boss drops for an event. you are free to check at https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Events

Okay but take a look at this https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Sexy-Calendar-2018 & these two https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Valentine-Revival-2018 https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Spring-Break-Revival-2018 in january they used to drop 3 girls bosses and 2 in the patchinko but after that they started to drop only two girls bosses and the 3 others in the patchinko, did you understand what i'm trying to say !? i'm not talking about the girl of the event 

Il y a 14 heures, Chthugha a dit :

Sexy Calendar is pretty much the exception to the rule, together with the Halloween event.
Every other event had 2 girls on a villain and 3 more in pachinko.

They must make 3 girls event on a villain and 2 more in pachinko in the goal to make it more better to win girls because the price of the epic pachinko is so high :(

The worst thing is not the expense but that you can't pick the girl for that expense.

I sometimes do epic just for giggles but I am trying to wait until I get all the boss drops because kobans are rare and girls will drop eventually.

Also unless you cleared out all the girls in epic, you could get one of the epic drop girls who isn't the event girl you are looking for.

Event girls that are only epic Panchinko droppable are basically only for those who have put in tons of money considering each drop is 40 bucks in real money.

Kinkoid has said they are looking at potentially some change to Pachinko, including addressing the issue of event girls on Pachinko being hard to get.  Possibly an "event-only" Pachinko option or something.  No details on what the devs are planning on this, but it does look like they are aware of the flaws in the current system and will hopefully have something viable to address it.