Massive drops in endurance, why?

Is there a new patch at work? Yesterday I had an endurance of 118k, today without changing anything it dropped at 81k. However the random adversaries in the arena are still at more than 100k and watching the numbers, they are not THAT stronger than me. Is it temporary, or I'm just unluky?

hello i have a problem whit my points ina batle i cant win enimore bicosce my point are to lowe to battle i haf 93000 point en die others have 140000 poits my point are not enof enimore i had 140341 point and now i have 93600 points way are my points reduct and the outers not sorry fore my english i not so good at it

Was just about to post this same complaint. I was just mindlessly doing Arena battles, only looking at the Ego and primary stat of my opponents, without looking at the changes to my own Ego. Here's the drop, before whatever changed I was sitting at 145-150k depending on boosters. I've lost a third of my ego it seems despite having superior stats to my opponents.

Please fix.

Missing Ego.png

when the new battle system got into the Live servers. A bug was created buffing ego for people. Your large amounts of high ego was a bug.
They changed formula's during that update also. so you need to upgrade also defense to increase your ego.

You're not seeing a bug, you're seeing how the system should've been with the update, without the bug itself.

It's beneath the bullet called Market.
After last week people suddenly got an additional 100% endurance boost from equipment.
This was not supposed to happen, so now they fixed that, leading to everyone dropping down in endurance and therefore ego.
If your equipment is providing the biggest endurance boost, that means that you now lost a big chunk of endurance.

28 minutes ago, Oniii said:

I still have my ego dropped

it's not a bug.
the higher ego was the bug.

equipment should give you 5x the stat for endurance if it's your main stat and 2x the stat for endurance if it's your secondary stat.
that's working correct now.
it was mistakenly implemented as 10x and 4x respectively.

so yes, your ego/endurance has dropped since today, but to the value it should've had a week ago.

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

it's not a bug.
the higher ego was the bug.

equipment should give you 5x the stat for endurance if it's your main stat and 2x the stat for endurance if it's your secondary stat.
that's working correct now.
it was mistakenly implemented as 10x and 4x respectively.

so yes, your ego/endurance has dropped since today, but to the value it should've had a week ago.

8 minutes ago, R3TR0 said:

Probably my alpha is ok, but your coders suck, or maybe it's not a _game_ at all, but another scam.

Maybe you should tone it down a bit, and read up on battle mechanics, before spreading wild accusations.
The fact that you react like this is prove enough for me that you don't know how the battles work.

What is your alpha girl (girl + amount of stars + level), and what was the alpha girl of the opponent (girl + amount of stars + level)?

29 minutes ago, Sig Delta said:

Looks to me like they just brought Ego values back to where they were before. I had about 74-76k before the new system, then it went up to 111k. Now, I'm back to where I was, so I guess they decided to change that back.

you got that boost last week by accident.
it wasn't supposed to happen in the first place, so yes, they changed it back with this patch.
they could've done it last week already, but they decided to wait for this patch to do it together with the rest.

• 2 weeks later...