Did anybody get event girls???

ichigosageda

Got both Rabi and Hari yesterday. Then got burned in the epic pachinko trying to get bunny but instead got a normal boss girl and one ugly one piece girl with pink hair dont remember her name. I reallywish event girls had some kind of priority in the epic pachinko...

35 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Got both Rabi and Hari yesterday. Then got burned in the epic pachinko trying to get bunny but instead got a normal boss girl and one ugly one piece girl with pink hair dont remember her name. I reallywish event girls had some kind of priority in the epic pachinko...

Did u do any refills?

and how many cobans you have spent on epic p.

do u earn them or buy them ?

sry, i am a curious person :D

5 days can be enough to get both girls.
revival events are notoriously difficult to get both girls from.
however, there is still a chance as long as the event isn't over.

I wish good luck the remainder of this event, and I hope you get them (or in the very least one of them).

• Like 1

I went after Rabbi first because 1) I love Urd, and 2) did not have her already. I got her after 107 battles.

Now I'm working on Hari. Currently about 30 battles in.

I tried 10xEP hoping to get Bunny's Mum, but only got the cop chick.

No refills. I don't use Kobans on anything other than 10xEP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ichigosageda said:

Did u do any refills?

and how many cobans you have spent on epic p.

do u earn them or buy them ?

sry, i am a curious person :D

Took me around 60 fights to get Hari she was the girl i wanted the most(excluding Bunny) used 1 refill as i was i.patient. Rabbi was harder to get 80ish tryes. I didn't buy kobans(i won't ever  buy kobans after the days of the legendary frustration). I've got a monthly card though. I earned the rest of the kobans with missions.

Edited by Cantrix

3 hours ago, Masters said:

I went after Rabbi first because 1) I love Urd, and 2) did not have her already. I got her after 107 battles.

Now I'm working on Hari. Currently about 30 battles in.

I tried 10xEP hoping to get Bunny's Mum, but only got the cop chick.

No refills. I don't use Kobans on anything other than 10xEP.

How did you do that?

I only had 115 fights since the event started and you already did 137 without a refill. (no girl yet)

Edited by Rockstar99

Just now, Rockstar99 said:

How did you do that?

I only had 115 fights since the event started and you already did 137 without a refill.

The event started on monday 5am Paris time. That's now 2 days and 10 hours ago, so 58 hours.
That's 116 battles right there. Most players make sure they also are on 20 combativity when the event start, so that's another 20 battles.
We have to subtract the 6 battles from when she posted that until now.
That makes 130 battles so far.
And then it's possible to get 2 additional battles every day through arena. That makes 136 battles possible at that point.

So indeed the 107 battles + 29 battles, which is about 30 battles.
For all we know Masters calls 25 battles about 30 battles xD

• Thanks 1

Not sure I understand the question. I get my numbers from the TOF's Wins vs Villains. I log the number before I start battling a villain and check again once a girl drops. Now, there is a bit of a slush as there can be as much as 4 hours before the figures refresh, but at 2 battles per hour, it's a slush of up to 8 battles.

Then I log the numbers when I move on to the next villain. I also do not jump around; I start a villain until I get the girl.

I will add that I started the Event with 19 combativity points, so that helps with my combat-count.

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

5 days can be enough to get both girls.
revival events are notoriously difficult to get both girls from.
however, there is still a chance as long as the event isn't over.

I wish good luck the remainder of this event, and I hope you get them (or in the very least one of them).

Belive me or don't, but your comment has calmed me a lot. I'll try giving my best. I'll collect kobans and if i don't get girls till last day, i'll do refills. Thank you

20 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Sounds like Skytte.  I got her and I would rather not have.  Like you I was kinda keen on Easter Bunny, but haven't got enough kobans to risk trying.  I'm still rebuilding after the Legendary Days fiasco.  Interesting that Skytte first appears in the Main Street in Begin City with Eugenie - our first introduction to them both.  Heck, I wouldn't mind that Ninja version of Agate!  Man...  I was lucky enough to get Tachibana (AKA Jessie) so Ninja Agate (or Agathe) would round my collection off nicely.

I haven't been taking part in this event as I needed to upgrade Princess Noemy to her 5th star in a hurry.  I might change my mind now that I've upgraded her and try for the lagomorph sisters (I wonder if Hari stands for 'hare' and Rabbi for 'rabbit').

What put me off a bit in taking part in the event (aside from needing more income) was the fact that I have Hari and Rabbi in what I regard as their superior versions already.  I've been rather 'evented out' since Christmas and needed a break to maintain my growing harem.

2 minutes ago, ichigosageda said:

I played against dark lord over 200 times now and still nothing, i have 80 girls in harem.. will i ever get another girl in my life?

80 girls!?  It sounds like you have all the regular random drops and most of the Epic Pachinko girls.  Yes, there's more to come: Shina (eventually), as well as Noomye, Venam and Mavin from Heroes University.  I see at least one person has Mavin already.  Are you at this world yet?

56 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

80 girls!?  It sounds like you have all the regular random drops and most of the Epic Pachinko girls.  Yes, there's more to come: Shina (eventually), as well as Noomye, Venam and Mavin from Heroes University.  I see at least one person has Mavin already.  Are you at this world yet?

yea but i got 1 left at bremen, then ill fight for ones from university... i saw 1 guy that has all 3 of them already o.O

Just now, ichigosageda said:

yea but i got 1 left at bremen, then ill fight for ones from university... i saw 1 guy that has all 3 of them already o.O

Lucky sod!!  Either he's uncannily lucky or he's been buying lots of kobans to refill combativity an awful lot.  But well done to him!

I'm fascinated by that menagerie of weird creatures lurking in the halls and gardens of Heroes University.  One appears to be a frog mutant (with really great boobs!) and she might be found hiding in one of the garden ponds.  I suspect their affection scenes will tell us more about them before we might actually get to meet them in the quest stories.  I've started trying with more urgency since I levelled up Roko Sensei enough to make full-time battles worthwhile, but I've yet to have any success.  The battle stats of these 'girls' seem really good in their respective classes, so I'm hoping to get Noomye (who's know-how).  Problem is, the only drop I've had in the last two days was when I went back to finally clear out Silvanus when Leeditt dropped.

58 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

Lucky sod!!  Either he's uncannily lucky or he's been buying lots of kobans to refill combativity an awful lot.  But well done to him!

I'm fascinated by that menagerie of weird creatures lurking in the halls and gardens of Heroes University.  One appears to be a frog mutant (with really great boobs!) and she might be found hiding in one of the garden ponds.  I suspect their affection scenes will tell us more about them before we might actually get to meet them in the quest stories.  I've started trying with more urgency since I levelled up Roko Sensei enough to make full-time battles worthwhile, but I've yet to have any success.  The battle stats of these 'girls' seem really good in their respective classes, so I'm hoping to get Noomye (who's know-how).  Problem is, the only drop I've had in the last two days was when I went back to finally clear out Silvanus when Leeditt dropped.

In my opinion, it will take 1-2 weeks for first girl, 2-3 for second and 4 weeks for last one. devs told us that no mather how long we play, we will get at least 1 girl a month

3 minutes ago, ichigosageda said:

In my opinion, it will take 1-2 weeks for first girl, 2-3 for second and 4 weeks for last one. devs told us that no mather how long we play, we will get at least 1 girl a month

After that big February update, some people claimed to have gone right through to March before they had any success, although this had not been verified.  I went through the full 2 weeks of the Super Girlzz event without prising Hildr off Dark Lord (and I was full-time trying).

I usually go on how much the trolls have been levelled up.  This is the indication of how often I've battled them since they level up every five wins against them and, therefore, it's easy to keep count.

I hope you're right about the time to drop estimation.  I really, really want those mutants!!  Curiosity has got the better of me and I can't figure out why I find their images sexually attractive.  I'm keen to find out whether I'm justified or whether I'm just some weird pervert who might otherwise be heavily into BDSM and wearing a baby bonnet before Madame Lash's whip (oh, joking, actually)!  I have Mala and she's amazingly hot (apart from her dumb upside-down final affection profile image).  I suspect Venam is related to her.  Noomye is the most normal looking one among that varsity trio and I think she's actually human.

1 hour ago, Adrian'smole said:

After that big February update, some people claimed to have gone right through to March before they had any success, although this had not been verified.  I went through the full 2 weeks of the Super Girlzz event without prising Hildr off Dark Lord (and I was full-time trying).

I usually go on how much the trolls have been levelled up.  This is the indication of how often I've battled them since they level up every five wins against them and, therefore, it's easy to keep count.

I hope you're right about the time to drop estimation.  I really, really want those mutants!!  Curiosity has got the better of me and I can't figure out why I find their images sexually attractive.  I'm keen to find out whether I'm justified or whether I'm just some weird pervert who might otherwise be heavily into BDSM and wearing a baby bonnet before Madame Lash's whip (oh, joking, actually)!  I have Mala and she's amazingly hot (apart from her dumb upside-down final affection profile image).  I suspect Venam is related to her.  Noomye is the most normal looking one among that varsity trio and I think she's actually human.

I can't wait to get Venam, i like her, a lot....

It seems to me that once you get dark lord to 30lvl, you wont ever get a girl or before 1000 tries. I didnt get legendary girl after 500 fights, or bunnys little sister after 200 fights so far, i got rabi after 60 fights, but at dark lord 200 fights and nothing so far...

I got Hari after about 70 fights on my 2nd account here.
Dark Lord has been level 30 for 2 months now on that account, so it is possible!

If you want her, just keep trying.
The worst thing you can do is losing hope, because then you might start to slack off.