Boss Levels

LesserZ

When the update that gave bosses a chance to level up. I think I saw the post for what their max levels were. I'm curious on what the new boss, Roko Sensei, just what his max level is. Will it be the same as Finalmecia at lvl 260. Was there a post on this made I didn't see.

22 minutes ago, Ady66 said:

• Roko Sensei is level 110 and will become more powerful every 7 wins until he reaches level 290

From the patch notes.

Holy s**t!!  I knew he/she would be more powerful than Finalmecia, but this would suggest an ego of around 65k with attack power, defence and harmony proportionate to this.  Some of us may be defeated in battles!  I wonder why the change was made for upping his/her XP and stats every 7 wins as opposed to every 5 for the other trolls.  Maybe to give us a chance to level up to competitiveness ourselves.

I've got Venam in another account already and I know of some people who have all three.  Venam is a real hottie (literally I suppose).  Man, she's gorgeous!!  One of my best girls.

By the way, what is the tentacled one's gender?  I suspect female but I may be wrong.  Roko is the clue to me.

Thanks for the info...

5 hours ago, Adrian'smole said:

Some of us may be defeated in battles!

I think that the game should be tuned so that at some point during progression through the adventure we all have to get stronger to beat each world boss. Then as we get stronger in higher levels and we revisit them to farm they should get stronger until we cannot defeat them. that way all the bosses would balance out to our level.

Edited by PlusIon

18 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

I think that the game should be tuned so that at some point during progression through the adventure we all have to get stronger to beat each world boss. Then as we get stronger in higher levels and we revisit them to farm they should get stronger until we cannot defeat them. that way all the bosses would balance out to our level.

That sounds like a plan, but with income commensurate with trolls' strength - as it is now.

13 hours ago, Adrian'smole said:

That's true.  I'll crush her too in this account.  By the way, I'm sure we're dealing with a 'her' here.  HH will confirm to put us out of our misery.

Fredy Sih Roko Senseï is based on Koro-sensei from Assassination Classroom.
Definitely a him, not a her.

Anyway, let's get back on topic here.

14 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Fredy Sih Roko Senseï is based on Koro-sensei from Assassination Classroom.
Definitely a him, not a her.

Anyway, let's get back on topic here.

That definitely puts me out of my misery.  You're an encyclopoedic fount of information on many gaming and fantasy topics.  As for getting on topic, I think we've exhausted it, don't you.