Girl Rarity

shepwgu

5 minutes ago, windia said:

I'd like to know where you found this list ... because it means that I would have to wait until December to get a KH legendary girl - and in between will be like 50 event girls from bosses. So the KH player will pay the price of a number  x+50 compared to HC - which happened a while ago already with Levitya.

So I hoped until now that KH will be one of the next - but to wait 6 month and knowing that a girl becomes more expensive the more other girls I got until then ... no, not so amused.

Those are the legendary girls that will be available on revival events.
There will be legendary know-how girls on the new events though.

20 minutes ago, windia said:

I'd like to know where you found this list

Made it myself, the list of legendary girls can be found here:

And I used the wiki to find their types and when they'll be available.

15 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

There will be legendary know-how girls on the new events though.

Do you know that for sure though? Sure there will be know how girls, but will they remember to actually make one of them legendary instead of whoops the charm girl is legendary again. Because if they were really paying attention in the first place they could have made, say Travel Gwenaelle the legendary girl for August revival instead of Travel Juliette, and later down the road, in February 2019 could have made Loving Pelagie (charm) the legendary instead of Loving Virginia (KH). That would have kept the quantities the same. And it doesn't take a whale to bank up a few spins in 3 months. I could spin 3 times right now, if I keep saving until August I'll probably have 7+

• Like 1

@UristI see, you are more of KH than me - you are able to combine public information^^

Well, for me it had only said "list is not in alphabetical order so there are the next two legendary girls will be Super Naisha and Sabine"

@Chthugha  ah, well, didn't though of that even I got "revival event girls" already. 

Thanks you two.

2 minutes ago, Urist said:

Do you know that for sure though? Sure there will be know how girls, but will they remember to actually make one of them legendary instead of whoops the charm girl is legendary again. Because if they were really paying attention in the first place they could have made, say Travel Gwenaelle the legendary girl for August revival instead of Travel Juliette, and later down the road, in February 2019 could have made Loving Pelagie (charm) the legendary instead of Loving Virginia (KH). That would have kept the quantities the same. And it doesn't take a whale to bank up a few spins in 3 months. I could spin 3 times right now, if I keep saving until August I'll probably have 7+

It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that they evened out the girls from the past events, but obviously had preferences to which girls would become legendary.
Easter Bunny and Travel Juliette were most likely selected because those two are the started girls.
Christmas Arcana was chosen because there's someone in the team who loves Arcana.

Also, 3 spins won't take you far with 24 permanent pachinko girls.
It's very unlikely you will even get an event girl with that, let alone the one girl that is on the legendary list.

4 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that they evened out the girls from the past events, but obviously had preferences to which girls would become legendary.

Which is why I'm cynical about there being another KH girl in a timely fashion

5 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Also, 3 spins won't take you far with 24 permanent pachinko girls.

What about 7 spins when there are 21 permanent pachinko girls I don't have.

1 hour ago, Fiel said:

The developers are Hilariously biased against Know-how. Right now, Know-How only have 3 five-star girls, while Charm has 7 and Hardcore. has 4.

In the future, Know-how will only have 5 legendaries while the other two have 7. And as you cleverly found out, we have to wait patiently until December.

I don't now why the developers hate this class. Maybe they don't like the Archery-Mark icon and prefer the Rose icon? But for whatever reason we seem to get the short end of the stick each time.

This is why I suggest that the Specialty/Class of every girl be determined at random at the Girl-Drop instead of by the devs. Girls already have the numbers for all the classes, let the RNGod Giveth…

I'm not sure if i should upgrade Norou to 5 stars before the girl rarity introduction or not.

I know legendary girls will cost more, but i'm charm, so she's completely useless to me. And only her 4th star costs me 14k affection...

12 minutes ago, Daniele said:

I'm not sure if i should upgrade Norou to 5 stars before the girl rarity introduction or not.

I know legendary girls will cost more, but i'm charm, so she's completely useless to me. And only her 4th star costs me 14k affection...

if you collect from your harem more than 1 or 2 times a day, I would recommend upgrading Norou to 5 stars. Norou's rate of income/hour is 3,600, tied for 2nd highest with Levitya after Bunny's rate of income/hour of 4,000. So the more often you collect the money from your harem, the more worthwhile it is to upgrade Bunny, Levitya, and Norou. 

For comparison, the other 5-star girls rate of income/hour range from 2,700 to 3,101. All the 3-star girls rate of income/hour range from 1,260 to 1,272

If you do not collect from your harem more than 1 or 2 times a day, I would not recommend upgrading Norou to 5 stars. The cost is prohibitive if the benefit won't be utilized.

Even if you're collecting from you harem many times a day, it will take literally years for a girl to return the cost of both affection items and scene. Don't upgrade any girl you don't use in combat unless you really want to see that scene.

1 hour ago, Urist said:

Even if you're collecting from you harem many times a day, it will take literally years for a girl to return the cost of both affection items and scene. Don't upgrade any girl you don't use in combat unless you really want to see that scene.

if u see it this way u only should upgrade ur current battle team. but would this not be a bit boring?

Well he was asking about this specific girl. Perhaps there's another girl he'd prefer to prioritize for her scene. Or perhaps he wants to spend cash somewhere else. In either case, people should realistically know, whatever their game goals are, the return on investment for the upgrades.

On 12.5.2018 at 11:08 PM, Chthugha said:

And by the time this rarity system is introduced, we might already be 3-4 months further on.
The devs don't even know yet when this will be implemented.

So quick we  can get wrong - I even missed the notes on Monday to give Levitya her final gifts. For her and Norou (got on nutaku only) I can add now another 2k gifts ;-)

While the 4star price for Princess Noemy or Abrael dropped drastically to 900k.

Edited by windia

8 minutes ago, windia said:

So quick we  can get wrong - I even missed the notes on Monday to give Levitya her final gifts. For her and Norou (got on nutaku only) I can add now another 2k gifts ;-)

While the 4star price for Princess Noemy or Abrael dropped drastically to 900k.

Yeah, I absolutely did not expect that -_-

Well, it's not fully implemented yet, but I didn't even expect this part this soon xD