Best Equipment

dant3s

Depends on class and play style. All in all epic single stat and rainbow produces somewhat the same efficiency but you trade off damage for harmony. Rainbows are most useful for Charm and to some extent KH. If you're HC I'd go for single stat epics (the loss of damage is higher than the extra damage crit woud give on average).

3 hours ago, dant3s said:

Is Epic equipment of my stat better or legendary equipment with all stats?

I ran some rough numbers* and I found that the single stat epic is still better than legendary rainbows.

Others suggest there is an advantage for charm, but I don't see it. I seem to be a bit of an outlier on this though, easy enough to run your own numbers. Do the math for swapping all your equipment for rainbow items, half your stats for single epics and your single epic for harmony and see how it goes. With all 6 items, the difference is much more noticeable. in stark contrast. The contrast even has it's own iron flying powered suit.

Also consider how expensive those legendary items are in the market, it better be more than a little better, it better be much much better, like a single stat legendary items. Those are total steak sauce. I am level 145, I just saw someone with a legendary single stat level 67 that is still better than my epic single stats. That's almost 100 levels of not having to buy new epics to replace the more obsolete ones. BTW don't buy an item just because it's 10 or 20 points better, wait till you get a 1% or even better improvement, even more if you are all jacked up and dominating pvp. Every time you swap and item, it costs you.

The only way I'd consider a rainbow item is if it dropped for free from Panchinko. You could always write down your stats and swap the items in such a situation. Even then, I'd carefully consider the value of the cash up front from selling them.

* I mean really rough numbers, one of them brutally beat a wheelchair bound grandmother for pocket change,  another number shot a man in reno just to watch him die and a third number... as unbearably horrible as this sounds actually listens to Justin Beiber music. I know right, how evil is that.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Some other guy said:

* I mean really rough numbers, one of them brutally beat a wheelchair bound grandmother for pocket change,  another number shot a man in reno just to watch him die and a third number... as unbearably horrible as this sounds actually listens to Justin Beiber music. I know right, how evil is that.

This made my day.

3 hours ago, Some other guy said:

I ran some rough numbers* and I found that the single stat epic is still better than legendary rainbows.

I laughed hard too.

I share the same experience. Epic Single stats are my favorite over Rainbow stats. My numbers are not as rough. They play nice with each other. They prefer balance and equality. but in the end, Some other Guy is absolutely correct.

I think that one point people are forgetting with the new harmony system is that high harmony doesn't just increase your own crits, it also decreases your opponents. Rainbow items useability is primarily directed towards prolonging matches, which in effect makes up for more crit chances (which also follows the game plan for charm and KHs crit special). I ram the numbers a couple of days ago (can't remember exactly) and noticed that if the battle goes over 6 hits than rainbow items marginally pays off more than single stats (but not for HC obviously). But since the latest patch calculates defense improperly when betas and omegas take effect its hard to test again now. They need to fix that before I can calculate accurate numbers for it.

But as said, epic single stats deals more damage and rainbow items gives more harmony, thats really the only difference. And worthnoty too is the subject brought up earlier: Legendaries is way more expensive, and the payoff does not in any way match the cost for rainbows.

• Like 2

Indeed. Most of my matches don't go past the first 1 or 2 orgasms. I rarely see my Omega so I do not see the benefit that harmony would have. But this makes sense. It also accounts for the Higher Harmony value allotted to the stats. When we switched to the Harmony system I noticed that the point distribution in multi stat items in the shop started giving 50% more to the harmony value while not decreasing the other stat value. I thought at first that the devs wanted to encourage the increasing of harmony through stats but I had never taken into account the full effect of Harmony until you just now brought it to my attention. Now I see that the Item stat power has actually remained about the same.

However, this only changes calculations between multi stat items that have a Harmony effect. And I think I will stand by my first advice that for a Charm Player, Single stat Charm Epics are still better than Legendary Rainbows. 

20 hours ago, Ady66 said:

Depends on class and play style. All in all epic single stat and rainbow produces somewhat the same efficiency but you trade off damage for harmony. Rainbows are most useful for Charm and to some extent KH. If you're HC I'd go for single stat epics (the loss of damage is higher than the extra damage crit woud give on average).

totally bullshit. single stats legendarys are for charm best items as well as for other classes. harmony is not that important like the other stats even with low harmony u still can use some of ur ability. always see these boost harmony accounts in the arena with 10-20k harmony but only 20k dmg. these r easy wins without having any chance of winning. even with 30-40% harmony they just sucks.

Edited by BananaJoy

2 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

totally bullshit. single stats legendarys are for charm best items as well as for other classes. harmony is not that important like the other stats even with low harmony u still can use some of ur ability. always see these boost harmony accounts in the arena with 10-20k harmony but only 20k dmg. these r easy wins without having any chance of winning. even with 30-40% harmony they just sucks.

He was comparing single stat epics to rainbow legendaries. Not single stat legendaries.

16 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

but even with single stat epics (if u dont have nothing else) these r better than rainbow items. only reason to use some is to push harmony a bit. therefore 1-2 rainbow is enough. as i said u shouldnt overvalue harmony too much

And I guess you have done the math?

46 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

for what? then equip ur hero with full rainbow and u can see urself if u still insist to do so. and see if u can get with these in the top 100 ^^. u dont need be a genius to see that 1500 mainstat is more effective then 700.

lol

Yeah, I don't really feel a need to go through this dance so I'm not going to. glhf

2 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

but even with single stat epics (if u dont have nothing else) these r better than rainbow items. only reason to use some is to push harmony a bit. therefore 1-2 rainbow is enough. as i said u shouldnt overvalue harmony too much

I agree, but what you called bullshit wasn't what you quoted as him saying. Just pointing that out because I gots yo back brah.

2 hours ago, Ady66 said:

And I guess you have done the math?

I have. The rainbow legendaries are as far as I am concerned slightly worse than the epic single stats. Everyone is going sex nuts and retard strong for rainbow items but I don't think the numbers support it from what I've seen, even for charm.

I notice a lot of people who have all rainbows and their overall stats are extremely weak. Crap health, crap damage. A little extra defense but not enough to make up for it. Sure they get crits, but when you are pounding out 1.5 to 2 times damage and a similar advantage in HP, who cares, Hell let them have a harmony boast on every turn, still gonna wreck stuff up.

Edited by Some other guy

15 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

I agree, but what you called bullshit wasn't what you quoted as him saying. Just pointing that out because I gots yo back brah.

i mean the thing that he was poiting out only charms should equip rainbow. as he wrote it i think he is not even playing a charm character. each class has their strength and weakness (yes the charm skill is pretty useless) and thats not right. as a charm player u can still do a decent dmg with the right equip. but if u lower ur stat because to stength the defensive stats then u dont get the optimum of your character. ofc it can be enough for some mid and low players/bots but to raise in the top ranking thats not enough.

Ah right, now I see what you mean. I guess english isn't your native language since you misinterpreted me. I didn't say that charm needs or should use rainbows. I said that out of the three classes, rainbow items shows most of its value to charm. I also said that rainbows give marginally better result when matches go over 6 blows(6 blows is the threshhold in where defense becomes better than ego), not that rainbows is absolute bonkers for charm players. And yes, I am charm. I use three rainbow items, 1 legendary single stat and 2 epic single stat and it works to my playstyle. Between rainbow and single stat epic the difference is attack versus harmony, yielding (at my level, per rainbow) 250 damage versus roughly one tenth of crit total (10% total crit difference, 5 more for me, 5 less for opp). With one crit resulting in 4000 defense for me and one less crit from opp resulting in 4000/8000/6000 less value ( on average 6k) one of every three games holds 10k different value due from crit. During three games with 7 blows the extra attack deals 5250, meaning on average harmony slightly outperforms single stat during longer battles. Slightly. Not even close to the disparity in costs. Probably not even a factor, since battles aren't exactly close or needs to be calculated down to the decimal to determine who wins.

And then again, it's different maths for HC and KH. HC definitely only favours single stat.

Lately there has been very little available in the marketplace for my specialty Hardcore how can I improve my battle stats

if none is made available to buy. The last 3 buy cycles there hasn't been any hardcore items to buy. (except for green items)

which are below anything that could be of use to me.

Also the only purple / rainbow items that are on sale are for affection I thought that some would be sold under the equipment section.

Ignoring my one legendary single stat item which I got ages ago my single stat epics range from level 139 to 148. I figure it took 12 or 13 days to advance that far. Almost 40 cycles or so for 5 items.

I am also hardcore. It takes time but they will come. 1064 to 1136 are the HC range of my items, At my level I am not going to sweat it unless I am more than 1% down at 110 ish points.

No point replacing an item unless it gives you a serious boast.

Saw a charm single stat legendary, that hurts ;). But I am saving to level up legend event girl so perhaps it is all for the best. No not really but that is what I tell myself.