Patch Notes 16/05/18 Discussion

3 minutes ago, KamiEROS said:

I checked top players profile and most of them are KH any special reason as coz of it I feel like KH may be better than HC for PVP fights. I do a lot of pvp fights and so which one should I go for....I m lv 53 so I think I have the opportunity to chance my class now and later it might be too costly?

I just checked again how it worked since I was pretty sure the KH crit was better than the HC crit but my calculations didnt come to the same conclusion. But it seems HC crit adds +50% dmg after the defense value of the other player has been subtracted. So dmg will usually be about 20000-22000 - 4000-6000 so about 16'000 and 50% is 8000. So the HC crit is usually worth about 8000 dmg for high level players while KH crit restores about 12000 ego. That's a whole 50% difference. 

so KH is better..... right?

sry I m a bit slow in catching stuff......

12 minutes ago, BraumII said:

I just checked again how it worked since I was pretty sure the KH crit was better than the HC crit but my calculations didnt come to the same conclusion. But it seems HC crit adds +50% dmg after the defense value of the other player has been subtracted. So dmg will usually be about 20000-22000 - 4000-6000 so about 16'000 and 50% is 8000. So the HC crit is usually worth about 8000 dmg for high level players while KH crit restores about 12000 ego. That's a whole 50% difference. 

Edited by KamiEROS

Yes KH is better in general. HC gets higher crit chance against KH though so in direct combat against each other it might be somewhat even. But KH will win more often against charm than HC so KH is the best class overall atm. Especially now that they also got a legendary girl. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BraumII said:

Yes KH is better in general. HC gets higher crit chance against KH though so in direct combat against each other it might be somewhat even. But KH will win more often against charm than HC so KH is the best class overall atm. Especially now that they also got a legendary girl. 

Hardcore is better at fighting know how because know how is weak against hardcore and hardcore is the best at the moment because hardcore also beat Charm players who should be strong against hardcore but because Charm's ability is the weakest one a good hardcore player can beat a good Charm player and this is true even if the hardcore player does not have their hardcore legendary.

Hardcore's damage ability benefits from the judge position bonus and from orgasms as well plus damage boosters.

Know how can make their ability better by using boosters that increase ego because their heal is based on how much ego they have.

Know how being good against Charm is not really a big deal because they're strong against Charm and since good Hardcore players that know how to play have no problems with Charm due to Charm having a weak ability it's not a big deal also Charm has to max out all 3 stats to be good while hardcore/know how can get a good win rate with just main stat maxed.

53 minutes ago, BraumII said:

But it seems HC crit adds +50% dmg after the defense value of the other player has been subtracted. So dmg will usually be about 20000-22000 - 4000-6000 so about 16'000 and 50% is 8000. So the HC crit is usually worth about 8000 dmg for high level players while KH crit restores about 12000 ego. That's a whole 50% difference. 

Not true, HC crit adds +50% dmg to your attack value, so in your example the bonus would be 10000-11000. I will check again to see if something changed, but that's how it worked last time i checked.

I think HC is the best class, but he don't have Levitya (and got Norou), so maybe KH is better for him.

The only sure thing is that Charm is the worst class atm.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daniele said:

Not true, HC crit adds +50% dmg to your attack value, so in your example the bonus would be 10000-11000. I will check again to see if something changed, but that's how it worked last time i checked.

I think HC is the best class, but he don't have Levitya (and got Norou), so maybe KH is better for him.

The only sure thing is that Charm is the worst class atm.

I just checked in a fight. A HC User did 20'000 dmg to me with a normal hit and 30'000 with a crit. So it substracts the defense from your dmg and then adds 50% to the damage dealt. Otherwise you should be able to observe that the actual dmg of HC crits is increased by more than 50% when compared to regular attacks. As i said, I feel like KH's crit is better than HC crit. Whether the 20% Harmony bonus HC users get against KH users can make up for that is hard for me to assess, as I am a Charm user. 

Editet to correct my mistake, ty YoyoHH.

Edited by BraumII

1 hour ago, BraumII said:

Whether the 20% Harmony bonus KH users get against HC users can make up for that is hard for me to assess, as I am a Charm user. 

KH gets the bonus against Charm.  HC gets the bonus against KH.

14 hours ago, KamiEROS said:

I am new and don't get it how is KH better than hc?

I feel that HC has a better crit ability......

Will some one explain to me?

KH was better for a while. There was a bug that inflated Ego which is what the KH is based on. The bug was fixed. I haven't done the math but I am guessing that HC and KH are pretty balanced. There are many that say Charm is weaker but in the greater scheme of things, I doubt it is weaker by much. Ignoring legendary girls, HC has the weakest best 5 star girl in Fairy but again legendary girls makes that point nearly moot once you start getting them. Starting out HC has Bunny which would cost half as much as the second 5 star girl to max out so that is an initial advantage. Early game HC is the best... but if you have a legendary, level that girl up ASAP and consider switching to her class.

Not something to anguish about. If you have a personal preference, stick with it. Actually getting a single stat legendary item is probably better than any girl or harmony consideration at least for the next 20, 30 or more levels.

11 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

I think it's generally considered that KH and HC have relatively balanced harmony effects.  Both are boosted by your main stat and effect the fight similarly,  KH you recover your own ego and HC you give extra damage to your opponent.  To me, the main difference would be that KH extends the fight, which is an advantage if you have a strong beta/omega, whereas HC shortens the fight, an advantage if you rely mainly on your alpha.

I also agree wholeheartedly what Braumll said: "It doesn't matter how many good girls each class has as you really only need 1-2 good ones for PVP".  It surprises me how much people complain about the number of available top end girls for Charm as being a big advantage.  Who cares if Charm has triple as many 5-star girls as KH and HC?  You can only put 3 on your battle team, the rest are just decoration.

Yeah. Alpha is really dominant. I use Beta and Omega just to level up girls with affection. I got 2 2 star girls in those slots. Still winning like a boss.

Once you factor in bought equipment, bought stats and free stats from leveling, I wouldn't fret the girls too much. I'd almost be tempted to swtich out my 5 star legendary girl HC to level up Fairy and see how that goes.

However HC has weak 5 star girls. The number of charm girls doesn't matter as YoyoHH says but Fairy is about 20% weaker than the strongest boss 5 star girls. Bunny is weaker by a lot to other 5 star number 2 girls and the Anyko can't even compete with 3 star girls. But with legendary girl, it no longer matters, and as I said before, Bunny is first and by far the easiest to 5 star so if you start off HC, that is best, and once you are ready to switch, you will probably have a 5 star legendary or be close to it.

4 hours ago, BraumII said:

I have almost 88000 ego. My damage ranges from a wee bit over 16K to almost 18K

So KW would cure 8786 points HC would give me 8185 points of damage at first attacks and almost 8980ish damage should the omega get into action.

Not really enough to warrent a change in class by itself.

HC does get a 20% harmony bonus over KW but that is also pretty minimal in impact vs before the changes.

Say 100 harmony for both, then it would be 120 vs 100 so 120/220 and 100/220. 57% to 43%. Helpful sure. Probably negates any small difference above actually.

Again no need to sweat it.

41 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

KH gets the bonus against Charm.  HC gets the bonus against KH.

I remember it thusly.

Hardcore overcomes KH. The best plans fall apart at the first punch.

KH beats Charm. Charm doesn't work on those who know the game

Charm beats Hardcore as with enough charm you can sooth the most savage beast.

3 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

However HC has weak 5 star girls. The number of charm girls doesn't matter as YoyoHH says but Fairy is about 20% weaker than the strongest boss 5 star girls. Bunny is weaker by a lot to other 5 star number 2 girls and the Anyko can't even compete with 3 star girls. But with legendary girl, it no longer matters, and as I said before, Bunny is first and by far the easiest to 5 star so if you start off HC, that is best, and once you are ready to switch, you will probably have a 5 star legendary or be close to it.

That I do agree with.  Complaining that Charm has more 5-star girls is stupid.  Complaining that Charm has better 5-star girls is legitimate.  Of course, all this will get thrown for a loop when the rarity update hits and all the stats get adjusted (not higher or lower, just adjusted).

Currently, HC has only 1 top-tier 5-star girl, Levitya, who as we all remember didn't exactly join your harem willingly.  HC players who do not have her are currently at a disadvantage, because (as Some other guy noted) Fairy and Bunny are just not in the same class.  Ankyo doesn't even count as a 5-star girl.  The bonus for HC is that Bunny is cheap as shit to upgrade and you can use her from the start.

KH has 2 top-tier 5-star girls, Samane and Norou (who seems to be reasonably accessible to all but those with the worst luck - my heart pains for you).  The downside is that they will both be expensive to upgrade (unless you just started playing and got Norou as a noob - good for you if you did!).  Agate and Red are cheap, acquired early, and serve as very viable betas (stronger than Bunny, but not significantly stronger).

Charm has the most options, with 3 top-tier 5-star girls.  Abrael is great and you can potentially upgrade her for less than the max depending on how quickly you power through the story.  I jammed through the story, dodged girls along the way, and was able to get Abrael as my 14th girl (big savings there).  Both Kalissa and Lenaelle are very good, but are very expensive and aren't able to be acquired until you are well past level 100 (I'm level 127 and am just about to get Kalissa).  The other 5-star Charm girls (Jennie, Noemy, and Juliette) are all nice, but the fact that there are so many is pretty irrelevant, as they all serve the same role (cheap, acquired early on, serve as beta).  Once a Charm player progresses a bit, these girls are no more valuable to them than to a HC or KH player, just extra girls who sit on the bench.  The lack of a legendary girl will hurt Charm once the rarity update is released (at least until they release a legendary Charm girl).

3 hours ago, BraumII said:

I just checked in a fight. A HC User did 20'000 dmg to me with a normal hit and 30'000 with a crit. So it substracts the defense from your dmg and then adds 50% to the damage dealt. Otherwise you should be able to observe that the actual dmg of HC crits is increased by more than 50% when compared to regular attacks. As i said, I feel like KH's crit is better than HC crit. Whether the 20% Harmony bonus HC users get against KH users can make up for that is hard for me to assess, as I am a Charm user. 

Editet to correct my mistake, ty YoyoHH.

Are you sure? Because i just checked too and it's like i said.
I fought against Soupe Dogg, his attack was 18561 and my HC defence 5087. Normal hit 13474, critical hit 22755.
18561 × 1.5 = 27841.5 - 5087 = 22754.5

I'll check again to be sure.

6 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

Currently, HC has only 1 top-tier 5-star girl, Levitya, who as we all remember didn't exactly join your harem willingly.  HC players who do not have her are currently at a disadvantage, because (as Some other guy noted) Fairy and Bunny are just not in the same class.  Ankyo doesn't even count as a 5-star girl.

Yeah......I mean i started playing after first legendry days ended i.e. in april so its given that i won't have and can't pissibly get levitya now.

I personally prefer HC but not having levitya just hurts.....and i got norou quite easily.

If i can mange 5-6 legendry affection items from ninja....things will look pretty good.

How i wish i could have levitya....

Except for levitya HC girls don't have very good stats.......don't know why they did so.

Edited by KamiEROS

2 hours ago, KamiEROS said:

I personally prefer HC but not having levitya just hurts.....and i got norou quite easily.

There will be another HC legendary and soonish. If you really like HC, perhaps don't be in such a rush to change.

Although I suppose 600 kobans to switch back, it isn't a big deal either way.

Edited by Some other guy
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

KH has 2 top-tier 5-star girls, Samane and Norou (who seems to be reasonably accessible to all but those with the worst luck - my heart pains for you).  The downside is that they will both be expensive to upgrade (unless you just started playing and got Norou as a noob - good for you if you did!).  Agate and Red are cheap, acquired early, and serve as very viable betas (stronger than Bunny, but not significantly stronger).

Actually, Bunny is stronger than both Agate and Red Battler, and that's the real reason why hardcore is the best early on.
Abraël is the first 5-star to be stronger than Bunny, already being stronger at 4 stars than Bunny.

So know-how had only 1 strong girl in Samane before Norou.
Now I have been saying that one strong girl is more than enough, but accessibility is just as important.
And that's the second reason why Bunny and hardcore are so powerful early on in the game.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Daniele said:

Are you sure? Because i just checked too and it's like i said.
I fought against Soupe Dogg, his attack was 18561 and my HC defence 5087. Normal hit 13474, critical hit 22755.
18561 × 1.5 = 27841.5 - 5087 = 22754.5

I'll check again to be sure.

Another example:

I fought against Sluimerstand, his attack was 20161 and my HC defence 5087. Normal hit 15074, critical hit 25155.
20161 × 1.5 = 30241.5 - 5087 = 25154.5

I prefer bleach kimoto and the Naruto headband but ever since I paid for that he Hanabi look a like avatar for 60 gold coins I can't switch it back to my own custom made avatar profile display, why is that?

Edited by Samuel Green

7 hours ago, Samuel Green said:

I prefer bleach kimoto and the Naruto headband but ever since I paid for that he Hanabi look a like avatar for 60 gold coins I can't switch it back to my own custom made avatar profile display, why is that?

Click the drop down menu -> click Profile -> click the class icon to the right of your name -> click Avatar tab -> click the white arrow next to Bunny's face -> profit