More 3D-ness

Hollo

Nice job on these! What program and figure are you using? I posted the Abreal 3D backgrounds in a different thread. I too want to make a lot more characters, but I don't have access to my TB of content at the moment. I am on sabbatical in the high desert of AZ, and my render PC is in Washington state.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for the delay - I lost forum access due to some session bug, I think.

I make these in a game called PlayHome. An eroge that lets you customize girls afterward. Very moddable.

Here's my Red Battler. The clothing isn't exactly the same, meaning I have to exercise a little artistic license.

ph-redBattler-card.thumb.png.8e896cde218dc222b60dd3f4649bb2d5.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

The second girl I managed to tempt over from Dark Lord: Sheheramazond!

I couldn't find a mod for the pants she wears in game. So she gets a dancer's skirt here. I'll keep hunting. In the meantime, we get a tube top bikini that I sadly couldn't get with the red fringe design. Still, it's more about the bod. It's not like they wear these clothes that long anyway!

ph-sheheramazon-card.thumb.png.0c754fb92f119d0be9eef1eb3891244d.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I can tell you that she likes no skirt when it's warm xD

Ha! You don't have to tell me...

...In fact, near the end of our festival event, some noob dressed up in cosplay wanted to pose with all of Team Dark Lord. I thought he looked lame, but before I could let him down easy, they all ran in and swarmed him like he was the real thing. Kimie's so short, she was crawling up his leg! And it was hot out, so naturally they were... natural...

Anyway. I had to take a picture.

Some days, I dunno what I'm gonna do about these girls...

ph-teamDarkLord-01.thumb.png.838fb1f6383b5b16a39de3abcd272c95.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

She always does, whenever I see her. Like the ultimate yandere...

Anyway, scenery-hunting is being stubborn, so in the meantime, here's Princess Agate. Sorry about the low-rez on this one. I can get a better one out later.

5b12bac045fa4_PrincessAgate.png.7ea2fc7c8b00b1b472f073f22f59f80d.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Prehistory crisis! While our hero got, er, sucked away by Laverne, Bunny decided it'd be a good idea to learn how to live off the land, just in case. And she managed to persuade five girls to come along with her, dressed in the most cavegirlie thing she could find.

Bunny gave a lecture on what she thought they'd need, while the rest took wilderness survival to varying degrees of seriousness.

Once Arcana in particular learned what Bunny really meant by rubbing sticks together, she decided she was having none of that...

ph-roughingIt-01.thumb.png.516708897f280c5cf73956626e05f0ac.png

Edited by Hollo
a prop had been deleted by mistake
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Added a couple of detail shots. Wilderness survival skills demonstrated here: firestarting, and creating simple tools via carving.

I had to shift the lighting to show Arcana. For some reason, PlayHome doesn't allow you to add more lighting, and I haven't found a mod yet that permits it, and I'm too busy to figure out how to do it myself.

ph-roughingIt-01a.thumb.png.f9bd73de0cc0817aaed66144aa1d6f6f.pngph-roughingIt-01b.thumb.png.3a802b5de0da6bacbe2993208f8b0a32.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

A couple more from that scene, featuring Red Battler.

There are a lot of poses built into the studio, from which I can make minor variations. I had to make this stretch pose almost completely from scratch, including wrapping her fingers around her ankle properly. That said, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Even she looks a bit excited!

ph-roughingIt-01d.thumb.png.3199e506c7a5d3d23d6e7cd374c6cae0.png

ph-roughingIt-01c.thumb.png.51e77bc1a38830f2e3e1956bdca1d19f.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

On 6/9/2018 at 11:52 AM, Andy86 said:

An amazing job. Please keep up the good work :)

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback; hopefully this'll be good entertainment for fans who want to see even more adventures!

Two more detail shots, of Shehera and Juliette, while I work on the next thing. These poses were easier to set up, especially since I knew where to set up some water for J. ^_^

ph-roughingIt-01e.thumb.png.a9ed31842e5766ecf0e62e2d797544bc.png

ph-roughingIt-01f.thumb.png.65f5d43fab60db6fd2d2d7ec914bc5e3.png

• Like 5

As much as I want to let people enjoy those last two shots as the latest, I also want to post the next scene:

Days passed at the girls' camp. Their clothes got kinda icky, torn, and in some cases, lost. Just as well, given how humid it was. Nobody wanted to wear what they had left. They'd need to make new clothes eventually, but it could wait.

Luckily, food, water, and shade were plentiful. Something else wasn't, though. They missed it especially in the evenings...

ph-roughingIt-02.thumb.png.c131ac1d781bf7a9f5f8caa56528eb6f.png

• Like 8

(I remember that game! I liked it enough to hunt for other stuff from that author, back in the day. I think I found one short comic strip, and that was it.)

The girls had run out of fuel for the campfire and were forced to burn their ragged, worn clothes, even the boots. Then they found out the plants out there wouldn't hold together well enough to make new clothes. It was one thing to be naked in bed for a few hours, another entirely to have to go without, everywhere, day after day.

Problems multiplied. The nights were a little chilly, even in this tropical dimension Bunny had found for them, and they had no blankets or real shelter - just the fire and each other. Food was getting harder to find. The bugs were annoying. And there was nothing to do! They were getting seriously bored and sick of sitting around naked and unsatisfied.

Then Bunny happened upon a native during one of her food runs. Bored or not, it's hard to say whether this was good news.

The first person she found as she ran back was Kimie, on a "research" trip of her own. The rest of the camp found out within seconds...

ph-roughingIt-03.thumb.png.4e6ee92087e7c7f9eb85b6929c25b6fd.png

Edited by Hollo
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Hollo said:

It was one thing to be naked in bed for a few hours, another entirely to have to go without, everywhere, day after day.

::chuckle:: They'd not do well in Slavemaker then…

I'm intensely jealous of your talent. I had (have around here somewhere) Poser (4, IIRC) but I couldn't get it to do jack shiite. Do you have a dA? If so, and you do commissions, Note me on dA at LoveRobin.

• Thanks 1

I downloaded Daz3D a long time ago, and never did anything with it - could barely get it to work. I might pick it back up some time. But the models are in PlayHome now, and I'm loathe to spend the time to convert them (I'm pretty sure I'd have to do it by hand, and they wouldn't look the same). It's a shame, too; PH has a few problems, such as lack of multiple light sources. And lack of props, which my Daz3D would have even less of.

Now I'm wondering if I ought to repost this stuff on dA... no time for commissions, though.

• Sad 1