Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

after 4 days of fighting ninja troll i finally got her on both my accounts i did burn all my kobans though,  but got her with after 7-8 fights with the combat points that stored while i was asleep 

for those that didnt get her i feel for you since i didnt get the harcore girl when she came

Well I know it's possible to get her, as I just fought someone who was using her (and his account was a couple of days newer than my own).  This gives me hope that I can get her, but of course it all depends on how strong my faith is in RNGesus.

On 20/5/2018 at 4:15 PM, Blain said:

No her drop rate does not increase like the normal boss girls

Only normal boss girls rates increase if you don't get a girl after winning a battle

Not all players will get the Legendary girl. She is designed to be very rare. It sucks if you don't get her, but you won't be the only one without her. Most players won't get her.

Thank you. My bad, I wasted 5€ thinking it was a fair event

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Blain said:

Don't invest in anything, financially or emotionally, more than you are willing to lose

i fully agree to this but i must admit sometimes it is hard to stay rational and keep a clear mind. we are all just humans with sometimes pretty stupid emotions. xD if we were perfect rational beings there would be no gambling.

• Like 3

The sad truth is the more people are buying kobans for this event the more likely it is to re-appear. I have to admit I also use kobans for refills but it's the ones you get for free and like hell I will pay money for this small to nothing drop chance.

I don't know, but the drop rate for this girl is criminal... I used all my combat points since the event is on to get her and used refill for kobans 8 times, but did not managed to get the girl, only the legendary gifts, like 15 of them till now, but the girl still didn't  managed to get! :' (((

23 minutes ago, Habi said:

i fully agree to this but i must admit sometimes it is hard to stay rational and keep a clear mind. we are all just humans with sometimes pretty stupid emotions. xD if we were perfect rational beings there would be no gambling.

I'm not saying don't gamble at all and never take chances. That's what makes life fun xD

But if someone won't be able to handle it if luck isn't on their side, then maybe find something else to invest their money, emotions, and time in

Have to admit, tho, it is fun to watch all the table flipping and rage quitting of players that couldn't imagine themselves losing everything, and gaining nothing for it xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I finally drop her by refill two times around 10 am GMT+1. My money was come back around 35400 approx. This event is really painfull for my koban bank account. 

I was not able to post it because impossible to log on the forum at this time. The forum still bugging as hell.

Edited by Sombre

sad... refill 6 times and nothing... i will stop this game... so frustated sniff

8 refill ... 1 M win to kick this ninja and . . . nothing

10 refill 1M300 win and I GET HER BOOBS

Edited by pitchou
  • Like 1

I've used every "combativity" point I have against the ninja spy the last few days to try to get this new girl, bust still haven't gotten her as a drop with only 6 hours (12 chances) remaining. Will she be available again if I can't get her in the next few hours?

Every point and 22 refills and still nothing, very little chance now to get her.

Edit:

Using every point in combatibility, never leting it go to 20, and 23 refills, the last thanks to 150 kobans of activities today, and finally an hour later in one of the 2 new points got her.

Edited by Detjan
  • Sad 1

I honestly dont care about the legendary gifts. I just burned through 3500 kobans on refilling combativity and never went over 20 combatitvity in the whole event and still didnt get her. They really need to undo the change on decreased drop rates per girls in harem. I feel like I'm being punished for playing the game and it sucks. Putting legendary gifts in there isnt a consolation prize whenever you release a legendary girl one time only for 3 days. Something in that should change. Love the game and want to keep playing it but I dont want to have to use every bit of currency i have every time a girl is release. hopefully the change something with the drop rates

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, blackcrux said:

I honestly dont care about the legendary gifts. I just burned through 3500 kobans on refilling combativity and never went over 20 combatitvity in the whole event and still didnt get her. They really need to undo the change on decreased drop rates per girls in harem. I feel like I'm being punished for playing the game and it sucks. Putting legendary gifts in there isnt a consolation prize whenever you release a legendary girl one time only for 3 days. Something in that should change. Love the game and want to keep playing it but I dont want to have to use every bit of currency i have every time a girl is release. hopefully the change something with the drop rates

I agree with you

Spent 5800 Kobans on refill. Gave me 540 tries.

Also I used all free generated combativity Points during the event. Total of 200 tries in 4 Days.

So it took me 740 tries to get her.

This is all legendary items I got during the Kobans refill. Items from the 200 free generated combativity Points I used up earlier so I don't remember but it was a great amount of legendary items as well.

1500 x 3 = 4500
1200 x 2 = 2400
950 x 9 = 8550
700 x 3 = 2100
All = 17 750 affliction

This was not fun. Don't understand why drop has to be so bad.

• Like 3

"Wow leggendary girl" another legendary girl that I won't get :c. I tried a lot to pick her but nothing. I spent a lot of kobans to get nothing. What a high rate. I know. She is legendary but this is the third girl I cant get. The last event I only found one of the two new girls and today I lost this one. GG.

• Like 1

dang  after  reading through these posts i feel like  stop trying   i got the outfit and avatar  pic  because somewhere in the announcement for the event it said that would help but  guess that was just marketing for the new stuff

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, LordRagy84 said:

dang  after  reading through these posts i feel like  stop trying   i got the outfit and avatar  pic  because somewhere in the announcement for the event it said that would help but  guess that was just marketing for the new stuff

I don't know where you got that from, but nothing of the sort has ever been said -_-

There was someone asking if it helps during the event, and I replied no to that.