Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

spent 7000 kobans on last legendary event no girl. i had kobans 5000 saved up and have now spent them all on this event which is roughly 465 fights plus the number from recharge which i havent counted but at about 600 fights havent still no luck. I gave up ever buying kobans again after last event and pretty sure ill be done with this game in its entirety after this event. 2 legendary girls with no guarantee of getting them regardless of how much you spend. the fact that they didnt add in a maximum number of attempts to get her for this 2nd try at this event shows to me how much they are just trying to scam people of their money with these "legendary" girls. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Urist said:

Legendary affection items in the market are available based on the number of girls you have, not your level or where you are in the plot.

Oh, well I've only got 38 girls in my harem, so that's probably why I only see purple stuff like every couple weeks or so. Still, Trying to use this opportunity to get a few since they're there in the Ninja fight.

560 trys in, 11 legendary items, a bit over 3 million cash and no android. Out of kobans, too, so really fearing I won't get her. Kind of annoying, since I was able to get most of the girls within the first 50 trys or so.

Update: Got her on try 562

Edited by hswagisff
Update

Ok, so last time, I need to use 10k kobans to get Levitya, but this time, i only waste 1k. Pure luck came back or just random chance be4 going back to salt hell, i wonder?

image.thumb.png.26bee85ab9e5ee453add8372ad7c45c0.png

---edit by mod---

I've put the picture between spoiler tags, because of the girls in the background.

Please read my pinned post in the general section about preventing spoilers.

Thank you in advance,

~Chthugha

40 minutes ago, Oliver66 said:

Still no drop on my main account sadly. Just wanted to double check, do we have until daily refresh in 21 hours or do we still have 2 days?

44 1/2 hours remaining until the Legendary event ends

If you haven't, I'd again ask to report your results in this thread. I will compile them after.

No way am I going through multiple threads and the clutter of this thread, nor do I want to sort out double or triple postings from the same person.

Help me help us. Report how many wins it took to get the girl or to give up.

Also, feel free to report how many affection items you got in X fights. I know what the OP says, but someone had that idea before I started the thread and it was a good one.

Aaand I got her. Day three (I was starting to get a little bit worried) and no kobans used. I've only got one legendary item (chocolates on the first day), but I'm not complaining.

Best of luck to those still on the hunt.

Been tryin day and Night trying to get this droid

WHY MUST THE HAREM GODS BE SO CRUEL ;-;

This freaking ninja better drop her before the event finishes ._.

Battled like a 100 times already and then there are people who got her after 4 tries? like seriously maaan

Hace 12 minutos, derekinh dijo:

8 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

No, no, no lo es.
No difunda rumores falsos, incluso si está tratando de hacer una broma.

La gente se da cuenta.

Sorry ... it was not a report ... rather it was a question ... I miss adding the question mark ... thanks for your reply

Just now, Darkness2899 said:

Sorry ... it was not a report ... rather it was a question ... I miss adding the question mark ... thanks for your reply

Ah xD

my bad, and again, it's not needed to have the new clothes.
I got her, and I don't have those things myself.