Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

I'm sorry for the ones who didn't get the girl and i think devs should really introduce a guaranteed drop after you spent a huge amount of kobans in refills.

Those who spent more than 10000 kobans without getting the girl can complain for sure, that's a huge amount and they should be rewarded with a drop.

But i must admit it, i see too many people complain about wasting "only" 3-4k kobans without getting the girl. You should consider that a guaranteed drop in epic pachinko worth 5400 kobans, and there you get a random girl, not a legendary. Seriously, you can't ask a legendary guaranteed drop for the same price, let alone for less.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, jz123 said:

@Chthugha i asked for my account to be deleted through the contact us button and it still hasn't been deleted how can i get my account deleted?

the devs don't work on weekends

might get around to deleting your account tomorrow when they return to work

@Daniele To bad with the epic pachinko you have a chance to get more than 1 girl and you also get a ton of items with it. also there is no guranteed that if they just spend another 1000-2000kobans that they will get the "legendary" girl in fact the odds are quite against them that even with another 2k+ koban they will get the "legendary" girl. so it is completely reasonable for them to say i have 4k kobans and achieved literally nothing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daniele said:

I'm sorry for the ones who didn't get the girl and i think devs should really introduce a guaranteed drop after you spent a huge amount of kobans in refills.

Those who spent more than 10000 kobans without getting the girl can complain for sure, that's a huge amount and they should be rewarded with a drop.

But i must admit it, i see too many people complain about wasting "only" 3-4k kobans without getting the girl. You should consider that a guaranteed drop in epic pachinko worth 5400 kobans, and there you get a random girl, not a legendary. Seriously, you can't ask a legendary guaranteed drop for the same price, let alone for less.

this^^

I was prepared to use 10,800 kobans from my stash to get her. Glad she cost only 6,420 kobans. I've been playing since June and have bought only 2 Epic 10x pachinkos, and I had no control over which girl I would get.  Decided since she was a Legendary Know How, now was a good time to burn some kobans. 

If I had not gotten her, it would have been ok. Samane has similar stats, and I'd have to make up the difference in stats and gear. nbd

2 minutes ago, Blain said:

Samane has similar stats, and I'd have to make up the difference in stats and gear. nbd

Well, just wait after version 2 is released. I have a feeling it won't be so similar after that.

i just have to say that I can't believe some doing 5 fights was able to win the girl.
It can't be!!!

350 fights, and no F-word girl drop ... ever.
I feel like swearing all over this place, but I am controlling myself!

• Like 1

Just now, Spurdo said:

Well, just wait after version 2 is released. I have a feeling it won't be so similar after that.

anyone who feels they can't keep up in PvP can always burn those kobans on acquiring girls instead. Nothing wrong with playing the game that way, either

If a player is emotionally and financially invested in the game, but not prepared for a turn of bad luck, welp

I've learned to not get invested in this game, and I'm happier playing it now that I care less about it. Because it's not that serious to me anymore

Right thread!

I'll be honest. I gave up! I said at the beginning I'm not gonna burn my fingers on her. Then they announced she was gonna be KH instead of charm. I'm KH. I wasn't prepared for that. Contrary to my beliefs I decided I would try 1 refill a day. And stick to it I did, or so I thought.

I was at 178 pulls and this would be my last chance. I would stop at 198. Wait, that don't add up. I must have forgotten a refill, I should end up at 216. Well, I'm a man of my word; especially if the deal is with myself. So at 196 pulls the last refill.

pull 212: GOT HER!!

It shows: NEVER give up, but do set your own limits and be at peace with them.

To those who didn't get her yet. Don't give up, you still have four hours. Don't overspend though.

To those that didn't/won't get her. My commiserations. Better luck next time.

Full info in the appropriate thread tomorrow. Good night!

Edited by dirty harry

55 minutes ago, Blain said:

this^^

I was prepared to use 10,800 kobans from my stash to get her. Glad she cost only 6,420 kobans. I've been playing since June and have bought only 2 Epic 10x pachinkos, and I had no control over which girl I would get.  Decided since she was a Legendary Know How, now was a good time to burn some kobans. 

If I had not gotten her, it would have been ok. Samane has similar stats, and I'd have to make up the difference in stats and gear. nbd

This^^

Better one legendary girl and a buttload of legendary affection items than 2, 3 affection random scrubs you will never use, are not financially worth 3 staring and a bunch of item most of which are non class items and worthless.

1800/10800 kobans is 500 combats plus the 200 or so [bank some before 11:00 EST], 700 tries, pretty good odds actually and if not

Read the last bit. a 3.8 vs a 4.1 on the Alpha girl isn't a reason to start with the cuttings. At level 150 plus it accounts for about 1% of your main stat if you have epic single stats and bought up all the market stats. 1% isn't going to kill you especially if you maxed everything out.

Toss in that in 3 or 6 months you got another shot at a class girl.

Also those kobans you are spending on the event should be free, plenty of advanced warning.

Too many of you female dogs out there have no sense of perspective. It isn't a scam, it isn't the end of the world, at best it's an annoyance.

few hours to end legendary days  over 300 fights and no drop girl ;///
why? god, why?

i lost almost 10k Kobans for nothing... this drop rate system suck as well ;((
please repair it imidiately ;?

Edited by Lysel
  • Like 1

I spent all the kobans I had (3000), I used every combat point I gained the whole 4 days, not missing one, i got 10-15 affection items, but no legendary girl.
I don't care if it's random or not, since I've reached the current end of the storyline there wasn't much keeping the interest in the game anyway and this just about killed all of it.

The chance to get her should increase significantly from a certain number of fights upwards, otherwise if you have really bad luck this ruins the game for you.

• Sad 1