Inactivity timer bug?

So apparently the "inactivity timer" bug is back? I mean, until a week ago, for the longest time I could leave the Hentai Heroes game (on Nutaku) open, and still be able to return there to pvp, boss battle, collect money, etc... but now in less than 10 minutes of inactivity, the game closes and forces me to reload the page to continue playing. Which is annoying since I check it every 20 or so minutes to PvP, check activities and collect money.

On 17-5-2018 at 1:12 AM, Arkron said:

So apparently the "inactivity timer" bug is back? I mean, until a week ago, for the longest time I could leave the Hentai Heroes game (on Nutaku) open, and still be able to return there to pvp, boss battle, collect money, etc... but now in less than 10 minutes of inactivity, the game closes and forces me to reload the page to continue playing. Which is annoying since I check it every 20 or so minutes to PvP, check activities and collect money.

Yeah, I've noticed that too.
I'll put it on my list to talk about with a dev.

• 2 months later...

So I'm kinda necro'ing my own thread, but I just wanted to say that, since the 2nd Anniversary event started, the "inactivity timer" bug got even worse. Now I can't get my attention off the Nutaku version of the game for longer than FOUR minutes before the game stops working due to inactivity, forcing a reload.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm returning to this thread because nothing is being done to this bug on the Nutaku version of the game (I don't play the non-Nutaku version). It's below ten seconds now. I literally got an inactivity timeout while waiting for all the rewards to roll out after doing a 10x boss fight. It's becoming nigh-unplayable with this bug!

Well, that's it. The game has literally reached unplayable status on Nutaku. I can't battle in the arenas or even select a world in the map to fight a boss because the game "idles out" in less than five seconds.

Is there any way to transfer my progress from Nutaku to the Hentai Heroes game?

Then they need to fix that bug. YESTERDAY. I seriously cannot fight any boss or even fight in the arena before the game times out and forces me to reload the page. That damn bug gets worse with EVERY EVENT. It LITERALLY just got worse after this new event started.

1 hour ago, headbanger1066 said:

Difficult to replicate? I get it every few seconds. I'm replicating it so often, I'm coming close to just quitting.

Not every account on Nutaku has it. The issue is figuring out what made it start happening for some people but not everyone. By replicating it I mean making an account experience it for the first time.

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Not every account on Nutaku has it. The issue is figuring out what made it start happening for some people but not everyone. By replicating it I mean making an account experience it for the first time.

I'm willing to lend them my account if they need it, I just need this bug gone. Having to reload after every boss fight (when the game doesn't force me to reload BEFORE the boss fight) really needs to go.