Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

2 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Are you aware that in the list there is the housemaid (common) and the housemaid **** (epic)? I can't change the column width.

The Epic is Housemaid Halloween. Select the cell, and look to the top where the cell name can be readily read.

I gotta say that I don't like the idea that a 5-star common girl who currently has 27000 affection banked with 30000 needed for the 5th star will be proportionally regressed to only need 8505 affection to max in the new system and still need the extra 4500 affection. 

The proportional transfer is great for people who have girls that will become legendary and can capitalize on the lower affection requirements.  Sucks that people will lose affection on less rare girls if they are well into their upgrades.

This is all based on what little I've seen, if the developers haven't thought of this... wtf.  If they have hope they say something about it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

advice people who gotten Levitya/Norou to get as far as you can with the affection, because it will become more expensive than it is now.
If you can get her to the point of 4 star and full affection, when she is on position 20 or above in your harem, then you can benefit from just over a million in scene cost discount.

And if we I start to upgrade to level 4 but don't finish? All my progress will be lost? Or it will be considered proportionally to the new system(I hope you understand what I mean)

I'm allergic to mathing

the new XP level system looks like it will require a little more XP to level girls, but I am not that into number crunching

where are all the number crunchers? there's a job for you now :D

In my harem only 6 girls will cost more. I upgraded to 3 stars those 5 rares, the sixth girl is Norou but i'm a charm player and i don't know if i should upgrade her...

By the way, many thanks to the devs for giving HC and KH their 5-star legendary girl before this update, leaving CH wasting a lot more affection in the future. This must be the good old bias for charm players that everyone's talking about...
Since they do it on purpose, all charm players should be properly thankful. Very kind of you, really appreciated...:P

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

And if we I start to upgrade to level 4 but don't finish? All my progress will be lost? Or it will be considered proportionally to the new system(I hope you understand what I mean)

your progress after the update will stay proportional to what it was before the update

at least according to Kaos in the patch notes posted by WhiteRKnight

remember, 12 hours before the Legendary event, Norou was supposed to be a Charm girl..................................

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

I thought upgrading rare and common girls would become cheaper under the new system?

Common definitely cheaper,but doesnt' seems to be the same for rare.

The log said.

• The Cost of money for Rare Girls' grade quest will be the following 216.000/540.000/1.350.000/2.700.000/5.400.000 for the grade 1 to 5

Yet my Bass only require 419,000 to unlock grade 2.

• Thanks 1

I agree and echo the question about any sort of refund or compensation for the amount of money/points spend to Upgrade girls who are now ging to be much less powerful and would have been cheaper had they been left un-upgraded.

In America, if a purchased item goes on sale within 1-2 weeks (depending on franchise), you can take your receipt back to the store and get the difference refunded. Will anything like that happen here?

Personally, It would be sweet if either those who missed out on Levitya were to be given her now, or a a number of Free 10xEpic Pachinko spins (based on a scaling schedule of factors such as Player level/progress and size of harem). I mean, for all that I spent to Max affections of my haremettes which are maxed, I'd be happy with FOUR 10xEpic spins… or something like. I'd even accept 2 10x and 20 single Epic spins.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Blain said:

But if you look at the stats doc that's linked in the Patch Notes announcement, it shows all the updated stats the girls will have, and there are several Legendary girls that will have a main stat as strong as Levitya's and Norou's at a base of 5.2. Of course, those girls are only obtainable thru Epic Pachinko

Yes, they will have the same base stats. But if only a couple of them will be upgradable up to 5 stars, when fully upgraded, those two will end up becoming considerably stronger than the others, and we would be having two tiers of legendaries, the 5 stars legendaries and the 3 stars ones.

My point is that if Kinkoid is making all legendary days' girls 5 stars, they should also make the legendary pachinko girls 5 stars, or else, the legendary pachinko girls end up becoming less legendary than their counterparts, and definitely not top tier as I believe they were intended to be.

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

I thought upgrading rare and common girls would become cheaper under the new system?

depends on where they are in your harem now

if they're in higher numerical positions, they're costs will probably go down. Can't say for certain, because everyone's harem has the girls in different positions right now, and in the current system, every girl up to girl #100 has her costs increase, no matter how common, rare, epic, or Legendary she is. 4th and 5th star costs being maxed at the cost of position #20

so yeah, some of your girls in the early positions may see their costs go up. If you're a new player and don't have a big harem, it's going to slow your progress down. Veteran players will probably see most of their girls costs decrease, but, again, it depends on position right now.

After the update, position won't matter anymore

8 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Yes, they will have the same base stats. But if only a couple of them will be upgradable up to 5 stars, when fully upgraded, those two will end up becoming considerably stronger than the others, and we would be having two tiers of legendaries, the 5 stars legendaries and the 3 stars ones.

My point is that if Kinkoid is making all legendary days' girls 5 stars, they should also make the legendary pachinko girls 5 stars, or else, the legendary pachinko girls end up becoming less legendary than their counterparts, and definitely not top tier as I believe they were intended to be.

or they become a subset of the Legendary girls, in the same way the starter girls are listed in the patch notes as a subset of the Common category

All girls in the Epic Pachinko can be acquired, if the player simply opens his wallet and buys enough kobans to spin enough times and get all the girls. Not many will, but the point is, it's possible

Legendary event girls, however, can't just be bought, as we saw with some people dumping enormous amounts of kobans for them and still not getting them. That's probably the reason the devs will give for not 5 starring the other Legendary girls, to keep the Legendary event ones really Legendary

• Like 3

@JessieChan, I would really appreciate an official word about this:

When you said:

• Players that have 75 girls in their harem will have prices cheaper on average by 10%
  • Players that have 100 girls in their harem will have prices cheaper on average by 33%

Does that mean that there is going to be a discount over the recently published upgrading costs depending on the number of girls we have? Or are the costs fixed, regardless the player's harem size, and the mentioned percentages were comparing new vs the old costs?

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Blain said:

depends on where they are in your harem now

if they're in higher numerical positions, they're costs will probably go down. Can't say for certain, because everyone's harem has the girls in different positions right now, and in the current system, every girl up to girl #100 has her costs increase, no matter how common, rare, epic, or Legendary she is. 4th and 5th star costs being maxed at the cost of position #20

so yeah, some of your girls in the early positions may see their costs go up. If you're a new player and don't have a big harem, it's going to slow your progress down. Veteran players will probably see most of their girls costs decrease, but, again, it depends on position right now.

After the update, position won't matter anymore

So Order of business.

First cuddle the legendaries till they're green.

Then smooch the epics untill they're green.

Followed by the rare ones. The higher up they are in your haremlist at the moment the more you French kiss them untill they're green. Also here some calculation is necessary.

But don't upgrade any before the patch takes effect

I didn't mention the common ones, because by now you must be broke. xD

Edited by dirty harry
  • Haha 2

Okay, way too many thing to answer all at this moment, but I'll try to tackle most things.

1. The % discounts that were mentioned earlier is that on average you will save that amount of money with those amount of girls.
So there is no additional discount.

2. The new rates are static. No more increasing costs for the girls. Every common girl will have the same cost as any other common girl. Every legendary girl will have the same cost as any other legendary girl.

3. Yes, the costs will decrease for a lot of players, especially for the 5-star common/starter girls. Those will be easier to upgrade. Epic girls will be more expensive after the patch when they are currently at position 85 or below. All legendary girls will be more expensive after the patch than before. The only thing that will be cheaper is the very last scene cost or a 5-star legendary, if your legendary 5-star is at position 19 or above.

4. All current affection will be transitioned percentage wise. So if you currently have 50% of the affection given, you should still have 50% of the affection given after the patch. So when you have a full bar, it will still be a full bar after the patch.

5. As I mentioned before, 5-star starter/common girls will still be on par with almost every other girl or just be stronger. The only girls that will really outmatch them are the 5-star legendary girls... by a lot. The 3-star legendary girls will be as strong or slightly stronger. Off course if we get 5-star epic/rare girls, those will be better as well.

I hope I've tackled most questions with this post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

@JessieChan, I would really appreciate an official word about this:

When you said:

• Players that have 75 girls in their harem will have prices cheaper on average by 10%
  • Players that have 100 girls in their harem will have prices cheaper on average by 33%

Does that mean that there is going to be a discount over the recently published upgrading costs depending on the number of girls we have? Or are the costs fixed, regardless the player level, and the percentages mentioned are comparing the new with the old costs?

That's a question for the direct mail as Jessie has requested. If you do get an answer, please share it here. TIA. As far As I can make out so far the answer will be thje latter.

• Like 1

Love this update. One thing I noticed is that starter girls are actually getting more expensive, unless you didn't get dark lords drops until 10th harem member or more. My Sheheramazond 3rd star currently costs 90k after the update 3rd star is going up to 225k. Bunny needs 700 affection at 3 stars and is going up to 1125.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

So, am I getting this right. Affection requirements, grade costs and experience requirements all increase with this new change. 

Yet, there will be no change to money the girls give us? 

Only very early in the game and for epic girls from newer players and legendary girls for everyone.
In the long run it will save you money.

• Like 1