Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

10 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Thanks for totally screwing up Charm. Also a nice way to fuck up all the people who have spend tons of affection and effort in upgrading their now "basic" girls. Not to mention the people who aren't lucky and don't have legendary girls from events or pachinko spins. Simply BRAVO! If the legendary bullshit didn't make me leave, this "well thought out and balanced" patch WILL MAKE me DO it! This is going to be a total shitshow!

I don't feel as strongly about the change as this fellow does, but basically he's right.  It took me months to build the ideal charm team, and now that investment is pretty worthless.  I'm very fortunate to have Beach Samane and Flight Attendant.  The best way I can think of helping to fix this is allowing players to choose the girl they get from the ten spins of Epic Pachinco rather than randomizing it.  Saving up for a solid month (since most of us aren't going to pay 50 Euros for the spin) shouldn't have a two in three shot (or worse) of yielding a girl that's unusable in combat.

Still, good on you for showing us the changes in a comprehensive Excel spreadsheet before the change.

Edited by Haile
  • Like 2

For all, who worries about their Charm: i bet, the Legendary Girl in June will be Charm with the same stats as Levitya and Norou. And you really need only a good Alpha, other girls have lesser influence on combat.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Adelaid said:

For all, who worries about their Charm: i bet, the Legendary Girl in June will be Charm with the same stats as Levitya and Norou. And you really need only a good Alpha, other girls have lesser influence on combat.

June?

where did you get the idea the next Legendary event will be in June?

the pattern so far is to have 2 months between Legendary events -- HardCore Levitya was in March, no Legendary event in April, and now KnowHow Norou in May.

The pattern would be no Legendary event in June, then it would be in July

Plus the information floating around says that Norou was always meant to be KnowHow, and another girl who is a Charm girl was supposed to be in the May Legendary event. For whatever as yet undisclosed technical reasons, 12 hours before the event was to start, the devs switched to Norou the KnowHow girl. Only rumor I can find so far is that they were having trouble with the Charm girl's stats in relation to her PvP Special Ability, since the Block requires high defense stats, not just one high Attack stat

18 minutes ago, Adelaid said:

Should I max my 3 rare girls to 3 star?

They still need 6200 affection in total so  I have to pay over 4400 kobens to upgrade them,is it worth?

How much time did we have yet?The upgrade will be as same time as daily context?

14 minutes ago, Blain said:

the pattern so far is to have 2 months between Legendary events -- HardCore Levitya was in March, no Legendary event in April, and now KnowHow Norou in May

I would hope so, more time to level up legend girls and something else if you avoid other events at least.

Double plus temporary screwage for Charm though, but 2 months isn't that much time in the grand scheme and I would hope they save not only the kobans, but also the cash and affection items to get and 5 star her right away. Any charm person who doesn't do that and complains after 2 months... I donno.

6 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

Should I max my 3 rare girls to 3 star?

They still need 6200 affection in total so  I have to pay over 4400 kobens to upgrade them,is it worth?

How much time did we have yet?The upgrade will be as same time as daily context?

that is something you have to figure out for yourself, sad to say, since the upgrade costs right now depend on the girl's numerical position in your harem. Girl # 7 is always less expensive right now than girl #18. Doesn't matter if girl #7 is legendary and girl #18 is common, the fact is right now girl #7 is cheaper than girl #18, up to 3 stars of course.

the new system will have all girls of the same class -- Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary -- cost the same, no matter when you got them.

Best wild-ass guess I can give you is if the rare girls are really low in your harem that they can shake hands with the starter girls, their affection cost might go up. Might. If they are pretty far away from the starter girls, their affection costs are going to go down

The update will happen when it is 10am in Paris on Wednesday May 23. The system needs to be taken offline for 2 hours to get the update in

Hope that helps you

38 minutes ago, Blain said:

My Lemia is my 15th harem,also my 3 rd rare harem.She will need 8000 more affection to raise,so I have to spend over 1400 koben to upgrade her.Thought my type is know-how,not charm.

(Still in world 4)

So I have 25 more hours to think about other 2 rare harems.

Too bad this patch note didn't appear on Sunday.Or all of us will crush the ninja spy for more legendary gifts.

Edited by yoyowhan

1 hour ago, Blain said:

June?

where did you get the idea the next Legendary event will be in June?

the pattern so far is to have 2 months between Legendary events -- HardCore Levitya was in March, no Legendary event in April, and now KnowHow Norou in May.

The pattern would be no Legendary event in June, then it would be in July

Plus the information floating around says that Norou was always meant to be KnowHow, and another girl who is a Charm girl was supposed to be in the May Legendary event. For whatever as yet undisclosed technical reasons, 12 hours before the event was to start, the devs switched to Norou the KnowHow girl. Only rumor I can find so far is that they were having trouble with the Charm girl's stats in relation to her PvP Special Ability, since the Block requires high defense stats, not just one high Attack stat

There was another explanation as well: Some user had checked all the upcoming revival events and realized there wouldn't be a legendary Know-How girl to win from Epic Pachinko until December or something. He posted this on the forum and/or discord (I'm not quite sure) and they switched to Norou ...

Edited by BraumII

23 minutes ago, Echoes said:

I don't like it at all! I just paid nearly 8 million to upgrade Samane's affection to level 4 and now that same level upgrade is only going to cost 900,000?

Haha

Basically what happened to me too.

Didn't thought the changes are that drastic in some cases, but "lost" a huge bunch of AFF/$$$/XP over the past month.

Ofc only if i see it that way.

Yes, its crap that we "loose" so much now, but think of all the Vets that upped Girls from position 50-100+ and now basically "lost" tons of AFF/$$$/XP because all those Common/Rare Girls are now so much cheaper.

1 hour ago, Rockstar99 said:

Haha

Basically what happened to me too.

Didn't thought the changes are that drastic in some cases, but "lost" a huge bunch of AFF/$$$/XP over the past month.

Ofc only if i see it that way.

Yes, its crap that we "loose" so much now, but think of all the Vets that upped Girls from position 50-100+ and now basically "lost" tons of AFF/$$$/XP because all those Common/Rare Girls are now so much cheaper.

I have 87 girls (Norou being the newest addition), have all world girls except for two from the newest one and got Levitya. I have maxed all all of their affection points except Norou's, who is ~8,000 from finishing rank 5's affection meter and just need to purchase hers and Kalissa's rank 5 scene; I am not at all upset about losing so much $$$ and items on affection since I accept the fact that ranking them up so soon gave me a $$$ advantage earlier on. And yes, we did lose a lot of $$$ but upgrading all the Common and Rare girls early.

Edited by WhiteRKnight

I really do not like that they bring this change so quickly from the announcement, it should be first consulted with the community. and put into practice only after about 14 days, so that everyone can prepare properly.

In general, the idea of reorganizing the harem, rarity girls are definitely a plus

but one day to adapt to the new system is definitely not enough, and in addition without discussion with the community

• Like 2

Maybe i overread those informations but can someone tell me if e.g. upgrading Norou pre and after patch will cost the same amount of kobans or more? As mentioned before she will be more expensive by money but i would like to decide wether i upgrade her now with kobans (if it gets more expensive) or wait for enough money.

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

I dropped 14.000 Affection items into Princess Agate and almost upgraded her for 7.7m 
Saw the announcement of the changes when i was just shy of having enough...

Oh well, you win some, you loose some. :)

I also just maxed my Princess Agate to 5 stars. I think she was actually the one that cost the 7.7 "nearly 8" million. I was upgrading them both at the same time.

1 hour ago, fap.titans.gra said:

I really do not like that they bring this change so quickly from the announcement, it should be first consulted with the community. and put into practice only after about 14 days, so that everyone can prepare properly.

In general, the idea of reorganizing the harem, rarity girls are definitely a plus

but one day to adapt to the new system is definitely not enough, and in addition without discussion with the community

I've spent the last few weeks since rarity was first announced ignoring my common and starter girls in favor of legendary, epic and rares in that order.

Could I use a couple more weeks, sure, I should be able to squeak KH girl into 4 star just before the deadline, couple more weeks of affection items would be nice.

OTOH I am rather stoked to see the changes come through and perhaps start 5 staring some of those starter and common girls that are stick at 3 or 4 stars and I despaired of ever bringing them up with so many other expenses.

I was half expecting them to take a couple of months and was planning around that. Opps. I was also expecting them to bring in contests before rarity as they announced it even earlier. Been playing for that change for a while but damn it is taking forever.

6 hours ago, Adelaid said:

That's assuming you can get her... and we know how generous the last 2 events were to many people.

il y a 13 minutes, Will-Hurt a dit :

Damn, 1 hour before annoucement I spent 19,4M upgrading Levitya to 5*...

I'm glad I managed to upgrade Norou to 4* and now i'm missing only 1200 affection to 5*, but dont have the $$ to buy them...

Wasnt supposed the game to be offline by now?

the patch will be applied tomorrow Will, you still have the time for this violet jewel... :) 

Ugh I was 100k gold short of Norou upgrade and game went offline, cost gonna be 7.5m more expensive for me when it comes back.  Feels bad. 

... and it came back online again.  Please stay up for a few more hours!

Edited by Ben9

20 hours ago, bc.joeyscouts@gmail.com said:

So ... I have Samane and Princess Noemy maxed on affection, but not upgraded to 5 star due to no $$. Then I have Kalissa, 4 star and quarter way to 5 star. The way I understand, these will be much cheaper to upgrade if I wait. Is this correct? Sorry if it is a simple question but I'm a little confused 

This is an answer to this post and your other post about " in plain English."

Follow these steps in order

1.  Do you have either Levitya (Hardcore) or Norou (Knowledge) and they match your specialty?      if YES, upgrade their level and affection as much as possible

2.  Have you ever gotten a girl from playing EPIC PACHINKO that matches your specialty?       if YES, upgrade their level and affection as much as possible. (NOTE: there is a link to a stats google sheet in Jessie Chan's patch notes post.  Go to that and sort the girls from Z to A in the column that matches your specialty, then pick the girls highest on the list).

3.  level the experience (NOT THE AFFECTION) of any girl that matches your specialty, starting with the ones that are 5 star.  (NOTE: there is a link to a stats google sheet in Jessie Chan's patch notes post.  Go to that and sort the girls from Z to A in the column that matches your specialty, then pick the girls highest on the list).

4.  leave everything alone, it's about to get cheaper!

SORRY,  I originally read the patch notes to mean that the amount required for each level 1 thru 5 was the ADDITIONAL amount that would be needed to reach the next level in affection.  If the numbers listed in the patch are the final total amounts required then my advice would be do not touch any affection on anybody. 

Edited by Einstein
  • Like 1

So, with the cost of some legendary girls going up if you don't have many girls in your harem, will their rank go down if you don't have enough points in them? EG:  ATM Norou is Rank 3 with just over 9,000 affection, but after the update Rank 3 will be set at 11,250. Will my Norou go back down to 2 star or will she stay at 3 star?

2 minutes ago, Senpai-kun said:

So, with the cost of some legendary girls going up if you don't have many girls in your harem, will their rank go down if you don't have enough points in them? EG:  ATM Norou is Rank 3 with just over 9,000 affection, but after the update Rank 3 will be set at 11,250. Will my Norou go back down to 2 star or will she stay at 3 star?

Darn, that's a good question!  I bet people with a lot of girls are wondering if they will be getting some kickback for spending all of that affection on that 75th common girl!

6 minutes ago, Senpai-kun said:

All progress before the update will be carried over proportionally after the update. Nobody's girls will lose Rank as you call it, or stars as they are commonly called.

I suck at mathing, so these numbers are used for demonstration purposes only. No real numbers will be harmed in this demonstration ->

if the normal spread to get from 1 star to 2 stars is 10 affection points and your girl has 8 affection points, she has 80% progress towards getting the 2 star

Good so far? ok, there's more

after the update, let's say the spread to get from 1 star to 2 stars becomes 100 affection points. Your girl will have 80 affection points after the update, because proportionally

Leaving the realm of fake numbers, and back to reality now. The truth of the stats re-shuffle is common and rare girls from later worlds will cost much less, and new players who got Legendary and epic girls early in the game will pay much more to upgrade them