Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

16 hours ago, aryan1 said:

I just wasted over 15k affection on Jennie to go from 4 to 5 stars, will I be refunded the items or something?

Sweet :D Abrael needs 35k from 4 to 5 :D How do we need to feel about that? And for me..i could have maxed my legendarys with that amount but as a charm player i thought it wasn't needed before Abrael..now i will need millions of millions of millions of affection and money again..
These are changes that are kinda useless for all the ppl that want to have something good without spending thousands of kobans or getting into the end-game asap..to me the game dies with that change

Edit: I forgot to mention that Charm players are now behind again..not just after the Harmony-Patch but now also cuz we didn't have the chance to get a charm legendary girl to upgrade it at 5 stars for no costs, compared to the new costs after the changes. Legendary girls from epic pachinko are just made for ppl who spend hundreds of dollars or veteran players who saved up many thousands of kobans..so there never really was a chance for other players to get them..and now they don't even have a single bit of motivation to get one..

Edited by ThisIsMyFault
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Oh boy, do I disagree with that! Legendary pachinko girls are so much harder to get than their legendary days counterparts!

What is the most kobans a user has invested in a legendary days' girl? I red a little over 10,000 (I'm using Hentai Heroes' values), on part because after so many failures most players gave up, but also because there comes a point when it becomes nearly statistically impossible for an outcome to repeat itself. Considering all epic pachinko permanent girls (24), plus all the bosses' girls (29), plus the 5 event girls, to 100% ensure to get the legendary pachinko girl, on the most extreme an noob scenario, you would need to spend 313,200 kobans.

And yeah, that's a pretty extreme scenario. But I already got all bosses' girls with the exception of the ones in Heroes University, plus a bunch of permanent pachinko girls and I'll still have only 10% chance to get the legendary pachinko girl on the next event. I would be spending 5,400 kobans for a 10% chance to get the legendary.

At the moment I have 3 legendary girls: Levitya, Norou and Alexandra. It costed me 21,600 kobans to get Alexandra (I didn't know at the time that she was going to be considered "legendary", but I was obsessed with getting her so I treated her like such), while Norou costed me  4,319 (standard, as I have red), and Levitya costed me nothing (I got pretty lucky). Yeah, I got other 3 pachinko girls while trying to get Alexandra, but I have never red about someone spending more than 20,000 to get a legendary days' girl.

I bet you all my kobans that, even after all the complaining, more players have Levitya and Norou than the ones that have Sabine, even when it was announced that she was going to be a legendary while her event was running.

I still have around 39 girls in the epic pachino..so they are at least 40-41 girls to get from as I think i also got around 1-2 from it.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Okay, I want to apologize.
I really didn't think they would put this part through this fast >,<
It only just loaded on the test server.

Anyway, I now don't have to be vague anymore...
Starter girls and Common girls will be easy to upgrade for everyone.
Rare girls will be cheaper for almost everyone.
Epic girls will depend on when you got them.
Legendary girls will be more expensive.

I advice people who gotten Levitya/Norou to get as far as you can with the affection, because it will become more expensive than it is now.
If you can get her to the point of 4 star and full affection, when she is on position 20 or above in your harem, then you can benefit from just over a million in scene cost discount.

Please click on the link in the patch notes.
It will display the new battle stats of all the girls (Ankyo isn't so useless anymore).
The 3-star legendary girls will be equal in strength or slightly stronger than most 5-star common girls.
The 5-star legendary girls will be in a class of their own.

Ummm, Can we please get some more time before the big update come? Or  can I refund the things and money that I spent just to upgrade Agate to 5 stars...  Because I spent Millions of money just to upgrade her and now after the update just thousands of money can upgrade her to 5 star?

Edited by PrinceDesu
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lemus said:

To do things right it must be done full reset to all girls in affection and money, so we can spend them in new prices.

and if someone used kobons?

and you imagine the amount of time to buy books and gifts, (8h reset)

additionally, if someone won the arena, he gets free afx and XP,  how do you count it?

• Like 1

It should be possible for 3 girls to upgrade to the max. (for free) because the balance will change in Arenas and people will have a problem now.

this solution should satisfy everyone who spent too much on girls' upgrade, people who are pissed off that the girls who have now improved are not the best on the arena (they can upgrade 3 who they want),  also people who will have to spend more on girls' upgrade and are not prepared because the change is too fast (1.5 days) and people who started this game recently (extra bonus)

Edited by fap.titans.gra

13 minutes ago, fap.titans.gra said:

and if someone used kobons?

and you imagine the amount of time to buy books and gifts, (8h reset)

additionally, if someone won the arena, he gets free afx and XP,  how do you count it?

Whose who use kobans do it to save money, so they be given equivalent summ of money.

Affection must be given in items.

Anyway it's the only way to correct situations to people who spend 15+ millions for upgrade that now cost 900k.

I admit it, I'm upset but can we really get back or refund the things that we spend for the update? Because right now I spent all my money just to upgrade norou to 3 stars... Because if the update is done it's hard to upgrade her

Edited by PrinceDesu

I have 41 girls. 21 of them are maxed out. I was an even upgrader. Meaning I took everyone to 1 Star, then to 2 stars and then to 3 stars. As new girls would be added, I would immediately upgrade them to 2 stars, then go back to where I was on three stars.  There was a point where I was working on 4 and 5 stars,  but then with events and the legendary days, I got too many girls and I have been back to working on the 3 stars. I have Levitya up to 3 stars now. (She is my only legendary:() I have 2 epics from Pachinko that are maxed at 3 stars. The only hit I will take with this update will be with Levitya and I will lose out on 2.7 million with upgrading her from 3 stars to 4 stars.

I worked the numbers and I figured out how much money the differences were with all my girls (Using 1 point of Affection at $417). I will net $137.5 million of reduced costs. This includes the loss on Levitya. 

Most of my 5 star girls were never upgraded fully and are still at 3 stars. Only 3 girls are at 4 stars and only 1 is at 5 stars.

So I feel good with this update. I feel jealous of those who were able to get legendary girls from pachinko and upgrade them before the update. I know that will be a huge cost once I get all the boss girls and then start playing pachinko.

• Like 1

FWIW example:

now

16th placed Epic girl Liu-yeng upgrade cost from 2 to 3 stars is 288k or 240 kobans

tomorrow

Epic girl Liu-yeng upgrade cost from 2 to 3 stars is 3.150k or 1578  kobans

Also have 45th placed Barell 

now

needs some 6600 affection to get from 2 to 3 stars and ?? to upgrade (already has a tiny amount through PvP)

tomorrow

needs some 7875 affection to get from 2 to 3 stars and  3.150k or 1578  kobansto upgrade

but she is neither my class nor will she make a lot more money, soooh .......  probably gonna pour all affection down Levitya's throat for proportionallity's sake.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dirty harry said:

FWIW example:

now

16th placed Epic girl Liu-yeng upgrade cost from 2 to 3 stars is 288k or 240 kobans

tomorrow

Epic girl Liu-yeng upgrade cost from 2 to 3 stars is 3.150k or 1578  kobans

now

needs some 6600 affection to get from 2 to 3 stars and ?? to upgrade (already has a tiny amount through PvP)

tomorrow

needs some 7875 affection to get from 2 to 3 stars and  3.150k or 1578  kobansto upgrade

but she is neither my class nor will she make a lot more money, soooh .......  probably gonna pour all affection down Levitya's throat for proportionallity's sake.

I have 88 girls so this patch is sooooo good for me. I go 20 girls star 2 and i need over 10k aff to get em to max star, now i need 3375 or 7875 so im really looking foward tommorow.

For me, Abrael's 5th star upgrade would cost 16.5m now or 1.8m if I wait until the update, but Norou's 4th star upgrade would cost 2.7m now or 9m if I wait until the update.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'll manage to earn the 2.7m within the next day :(

1 hour ago, dirty harry said:

now

tomorrow

Her Scene will cost 810K now.  Then tomorrow 3150K

Tomorrow she will need 6300 total Affection, but you will only need 3780 affection to go from 2 star - 3 star

• Thanks 1

I know it is late, but had I planned better, I would have made sure all of my Legendary and epics were maxed out. Also any low numbered Rare girls. Loving Lupa is number 9 for me and my first rare. Because her pre-patch upgrade costs are so low, I was just starting then, I will take a negative net cost on her as well . 

• Like 1

I have rare loving lupa at 17, she needs only 665 aff to get to 3 star thx to PvP so she'll be next.

Also

rare val red battler (23)1522 needed

rare pooky (28) 2235 needed

But I read 1 aff equals 417 money, so 2235*417=932k to get her there only to save1.350k-810k= 540k to upgrade her might not be worth it. Also I still need betas and omegas in PvP to get the most out of PvP.

Because, like it or not (and it's mostly veterans that don't),  it has become a major part of the game. And I expect its role to increase even more. 

(and I'm not even broke.lol)

Edited by dirty harry

I've managed to bring Levitya up to 4 stars when it comes to affection and now I "only" need 2.7 millions to pay the upgrade. Thankfully, I think I'll be able to get that sum before tomorrow's update.

4 hours ago, Lemus said:

To do things right it must be done full reset to all girls in affection and money, so we can spend them in new prices.

that would be a way bigger offense to the players than the first legendary days was.

3 minutes ago, Masters said:

The answer will *always* be "no" if no one ever asks…

so here i don't ask you to not give me all your money. so the implicit answer is no and i get all your money. cool! thanks man. i'll pm you my account# ^_^

Edited by Habi

Jeez

Anyone who updated a common girl, especially to 4 or 5 stars in the few weeks after the announcement of rarity girl doesn't deserve compensation. They deserve all the punishment they are getting. Willful ignorance of those who refused to check the notes and the stupidity of those who did and didn't react by focusing on legendary and epics or hording their resources should never be rewarded.

For those who are asking for compensation because you 4 or 5 stared a girl in the period AFTER the changes were announced as coming. Do you not have any shame? Any pride? Perhaps this is some hail mary move for extra free stuff.

You knew the changes were coming, You ignored it. Too bad so sad.

It needed to be said.

It was the same thing when they buffed up the second and third stats. People were complaining left right and center. Those of us who actually paid attention spent buttloads upgrading those stats in the market and made out like crazy. It was announced ages ago but apparently that isn't enough.

Pay attention to the announcements. Improvise, adapt, overcome.

The devs put them up for your benefit, ignoring it is a slap in the face to those efforts.

• Like 6

il y a 3 minutes, Some other guy a dit :

Jeez

Anyone who updated a common girl, especially to 4 or 5 stars in the few weeks after the announcement of rarity girl doesn't deserve compensation. They deserve all the punishment they are getting. Willful ignorance of those who refused to check the notes and the stupidity of those who did and didn't react by focusing on legendary and epics or hording their resources should never be rewarded.

For those who are asking for compensation because you 4 or 5 stared a girl in the period AFTER the changes were announced as coming. Do you not have any shame? Any pride? Perhaps this is some hail mary move for extra free stuff.

You knew the changes were coming, You ignored it. Too bad so sad.

It needed to be said.

It was the same thing when they buffed up the second and third stats. People were complaining left right and center. Those of us who actually paid attention spent buttloads upgrading those stats in the market and made out like crazy. It was announced ages ago but apparently that isn't enough.

Pay attention to the announcements. Improvise, adapt, overcome.

The devs put them up for your benefit, ignoring it is a slap in the face to those efforts.

a bit "in your face" in the way you say it, but i agree nonetheless... People, use the information you have, please, before feeling entitled to complain... 

• Like 1