Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

5 minutes ago, hahero said:

Game is UP everyone. Patch is in!

It seem like Boss/Troll now drop legendary Gifts!

I see this yellow girl with "pikachu" hat in Dark Lord. Is she new? Event? Who is she? Anyone know?

She's from the revival event. A new version of Solveig.

I didn't get her during the original event, so she's my priority right now.

Now back on topic, looks like the patch was for the girls of the harem, not the harem itself. I'm kind of disappointed.

• Like 1

I'm disappointed because can not sort the girls, can not see them in a proper chart in my harem in order to choose wisely. Only some color in arena battle without written words - legendary, epic, rare, common. What if I am color blind?  

Edited by Hentai_Heroe
misspelled words

14 minutes ago, Eman said:

This the affection amount of rare girl before and after update.

Because of fearing the increase of affection,I use lots of koben to update 3 rare and 1 common harem to 3 star.I was wondering if I am doing right?

And ninja spy will drop legendary gift again,is it permanent or temporary?

Screenshot_2018-05-23-13-50-24.png

Screenshot_2018-05-23-13-50-30.png

Screenshot_2018-05-23-18-30-40.png

Screenshot_2018-05-23-18-30-49.png

Edited by yoyowhan

il y a 8 minutes, yoyowhan a dit :

Because of fearing the increase of affection,I use lots of koben to update 3 rare and 1 common harem to 3 star.I was wondering if I am doing right?

You're aware it will cost you less to upgrade them  AFTER the update, right ?

Oh, you already have the update....

Edited by CursedLight

2 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

Because of fearing the increase of affection, I use lots of koben to update 3 rare and 1 common harem to 3 star. I was wondering if I am doing right?

**there's no need to quote the pics again, right?**

If I were you, I wouldn't spend kobans on common girls. After the update they are not that expensive. Even rare girls are doable, while expensive. Epic and Legendary are expensive and, if you don't mind spending kobans, then why not?

But of course, it's your money and only you have to decide how to use it.

By the way, congrats on getting both revival girls on the first day.

à l’instant, yoyowhan a dit :

No,I bet the rare girl will cost more affection,I still need to upgrade one rare girl to 2 star to find out.

.................So you didn't read the patch note.
There :

Also, you already have the update by the photos....

16 minutes ago, Hentai_Heroe said:

I'm disappointed because can not sort the girls, can not see them in a proper chart in my harem in order to choose wisely. Only some color in arena battle without written words - legendary, epic, rare, common. What if I am color blind?  

Yeah, I was also kind of expecting this:

image.png.a1c28a256ecf2876ee42ddea175af6ac.png

Guess the rest of the changes to Harem V.2 will be coming later?

• Like 1

Woww. Now, the game feels so much more achievable. And I like the color background separating girls according to their rarity. 

Mostly girls are cheap now, except for legendary girls. Game economy I feel will now be lot more balanced. 

Well thought out amazing update. Kudos to the developers. 

This game is becoming awesome and awesome with each update. 

P. S. - Lastly, even I had upgraded my common girls with lots of money to their 5th stars. Stop complaining about all these stuffs. Look at the positive side and see how most of the girls are now cheap and easy to upgrade. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jack_HH said:

Yeah, I was also kind of expecting this:

image.png.a1c28a256ecf2876ee42ddea175af6ac.png

Guess the rest of the changes to Harem V.2 will be coming later?

Yes, this will come a bit later.

But how do you like it so far?

5 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

Common Girls

• The affection's requirement for Common  Girls will be 180/450/1.125/2.250/4.500 for the grade 1 to 5

Rare Girls

• The affection's requirement for Rare Girls will be 540/1.350/3.375/6.750/13.500 for the grade 1 to 5

I read it and thought rare girl affection will increase too much to afford.

Did I mistaken the formula?

2 minutes ago, srvc said:

Woww. Now, the game feels so much more achievable. And I like the color background separating girls according to their rarity. 

Mostly girls are cheap now, except for legendary girls. Game economy I feel will now be lot more balanced. 

Well thought out amazing update. Kudos to the developers. 

This game is becoming awesome and awesome with each update. 

P. S. - Lastly, even I had upgraded my common girls with lots of money to their 5th stars. Stop complaining about all these stuffs. Look at the positive side and see how most of the girls are now cheap and easy to upgrade. 

Thank you for your words! 

We hope to continue making you happy!

Jessie Kinkoid

Cool. Yeah it seem that v2.0 is partially update to the game. You won't see a major overhaul but a "slow" trickle like this one. Next version update could be (1) interface (red/pinkish) and (2) Harem sorting.

With regard to color blind, it the same color system as all other item, gear, equipment. Don't know why you complain for Harem but not those item.

il y a 12 minutes, yoyowhan a dit :

Common Girls

• The affection's requirement for Common  Girls will be 180/450/1.125/2.250/4.500 for the grade 1 to 5

Rare Girls

• The affection's requirement for Rare Girls will be 540/1.350/3.375/6.750/13.500 for the grade 1 to 5

What do you not undertand ? I mean what it means for the common girls, for example, is that for the 1st star, you will need 180 affection, 2nd star you need 450 affection and so on...
In the end, only the legendaries and epics benefit from affection leveling before the update. And it was also better to upgrade their experience levels before the update.

Edited by CursedLight

6 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

Common Girls

Rare Girls

I don't know if you've mistaken the formula, but in that post you're mixing the affection cost with the upgrade cost. Until now, the affection and upgrade cost of any girl was based on how many girls you had. The more girls you have, the more affection you needed and the more expensive it was to upgrade them once you had the affection points.

Now, after the update, it's a fixed amount. Each girl of a certain class will cost the same no matter how many of them you have.

Of course, for a new user with little girls, this may make the girls more expensive than before, but for those that have been here for a while, it will make all but the epic and legendary girls cheaper to maximise.

I really think that giving us the rarity update without a way to sort and group the members in our harem was a bit of an oversight but I like the changes anyway. Especially because I don't have any Epic girls and only 1 legendary girl so most of the upgrades are cheaper now.

4 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

Yes, this will come a bit later.

But how do you like it so far?

I do like the initial changes, I like them a lot, actually.

I like how most girls became less expensive to upgrade, now I don't feel punished for having a big harem.

I like how the girls' stats were rearranged depending on their rarity, now my obscure (but awesome) event and pachinko girls are getting relevant, and hopefully I'll stop seeing the same starter girls on PvP all the time.

But... I need to admit that my opinion is kind of biased, since one of my girls, Alexandra, who also happens to be of my same class, became legendary, and I also happen to have a couple of the strongest epic girls from my class, so my PvP team just became considerably stronger:

image.png.55a13ca9de372d58598075523e86f639.png 

If the update had affected me instead of benefited me, I'm not sure if I would be as happy as I am now. :)

il y a 1 minute, Eman a dit :

Of course, for a new user with little girls, this may make the girls more expensive than before, but for those that have been here for a while, it will make all but the epic and legendary girls cheaper to maximise.

I disagree there. It's easier for new users to upgrade girls now. The money for upgrading a girl is WAY smaller than the money required to unlock the upgrade (aka the affection). By  substantially cutting down the affection requirements, it cost less for new users.

• Like 1

So, how do rare/epic/legendary 3* compare with 5* of lower rarity? Not sure how to make a team, since my levels are not evenly distributed and I certainly won't level up every candidate to 210 just for the sake of comparison.

8 minutes ago, CursedLight said:

I disagree there. It's easier for new users to upgrade girls now. The money for upgrading a girl is WAY smaller than the money required to unlock the upgrade (aka the affection). By  substantially cutting down the affection requirements, it cost less for new users.

Well, I didn't make any numbers nor I remember how it used to cost, both in affection and money, to upgrade a girl at the beginning. That's why I said "this may make".

But if you say that it's also cheaper for new users, then I have no problems taking your word for it.