Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

1 hour ago, TALON said:

This patch is BEEP!  I have a girl ready for her last upgrade and I was gathering the money to pay for it.  This rarity crap made the price jump from almost 1.4 million to 3.15, more than double the amount!

That difference is worth 4197 Affection points. You only needed 7875 affection to get to the upgrade under this new system. If you add those together it would be the equivalent of 12072. So under the old system she would be level 56 to break even. If she was less than your 56th girl then the patch cost you more. If she was more than your 56th girl, then you are ahead. 

The patch notes did warn us that Epic and Legendary girls would cost more. Many people upgraded them before the patch. I would be willing to bet that all of your other girls are much cheaper. and in the end, you will come out way ahead in terms of Money. 

3 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

That difference is worth 4197 Affection points. You only needed 7875 affection to get to the upgrade under this new system. If you add those together it would be the equivalent of 12072. So under the old system she would be level 56 to break even. If she was less than your 56th girl then the patch cost you more. If she was more than your 56th girl, then you are ahead. 

The patch notes did warn us that Epic and Legendary girls would cost more. Many people upgraded them before the patch. I would be willing to bet that all of your other girls are much cheaper. and in the end, you will come out way ahead in terms of Money. 

Unless of course if you are a Charm player and you could only watch as HC and KH all rushed to upgrade their legendary girls while it was still cheaper, knowing that by the time you get your Charm legendary girl, she'll be expensive from the first star.

21 hours ago, Valgo said:

Sure it's important.

I go & check at wiki and from what I read, majority of the girls have pretty much the same cash output per hours with difference in the time it took to generate & collect. Those who always collect their cash in time would always have more cash than those who did't, cause if you did't collect it in time.. all the hours spent not generating income is at loss. Doesn't matter what kind of strategy you have, sames goes for fighting villain & pvp. You won't came on top if you did't collect cash in time, or consume stamine when it's available or fight when pvp is ready (Unless koban is used). There is no strategy involves when grinding is all you need to do.

There also isn't any strategy involves with collecting girl either, cause it was purely rng. If you fail to get girl such as Levitya & Norou, how do you even get to the top for girls category? Even Mojo category is being a jokes, when we seen people complaining left & right saying they get obliterate in pvp despite having high states & been using strategy to try came on top. 

The only thing the so call strategy improves is time consumption, it doesn't improves your chances to came into top 10 unless you grind or spend koban.

Ok, man, this discussion already became old. If you want to convince yourself that variables like attack and defense, endurance, harmony, excitement, or even your specialty, have no impact on your PvP; if you want to believe that you can't use the information provided by the game and forum members to get the odds in your favor and acquire more girls; if you like to think that regardless how you use the limited kobans you are given by completing activities and winning contests you will end up with the same outcome; if you already decided that you can max the game by randomly pressing buttons every 5 minutes, more power to you, I couldn't care less.

5 hours ago, Kanki Kagonotori said:

MadDog is so far ahead of no.3 and the rest that he will probably stay up there for awhile but I think its only a matter of time.  I've managed to hold at the 30+ rank for a day now since dropping from 15th rank when all this started, and probably because I had some very bad losses, battling players I used to win against but losing them now now after the update.  I might have stayed at least within the 20+ if i had just not battled as much and been more conservative like I'm doing now.  j5ge9ivbb is probably wiser than I was and is doing that to stay up there.

The fact remains though.  I used to be able to win 3 out of 3 or at least 2 out of 3 battles every time.  I'm getting 1 out of 3 or 0 out of 3 now.  Getting a 2 wins out of 3 is so rare now.

As a comparison, every 4 hour ranking update, my mojo rises up on average 80-90 previously.  I'm barely pushing 20-30 now while I see the HCs and KHs surging ahead.

Charm players still in the top ranks are still there probably because this update is still new.  The longer it takes HH to bring the CH legendary girl out, the more CH players will drop as more and more HC and KH players bring their legendary girls up to 5 stars and start optimizing their battle teams. 

Its simple probability and maths.  You can't escape it.  CH will be run out of the top ranks.

I like this piece of reflection. It's honest and factual as opposed to some emotional responses from players that used to live in a mansion and now complain they have to live in a villa.

When the patches started in February I found it harder and harder to compete against some charm players of a samish level. They were almost always players that had started playing the game at or before July 2017. I call these veteran charm players. I was surprised by those who said that beta and omega girls were not that important because they hardly ever entered the fight. Mostly I needed them AND boosters to even have a shot at a win. And when I did win it would be 1 or 2 mojo. This pretty much resulted in staying at about the same level in the mojo league table.

When the patch came where luck became less important to a fight, still constant calculation was needed to level up any other than my three strongest girls. However I considered that a huge improvement over the previous situation where you could get struck by three crits in a row and loose hours of hard work.

I admit this last patch put me in the mansion because I was lucky enough to get Norou and get her to 4* before the patch went live. I can now battle and win 20 mojo at a time (never thought it was possible) and am gaining mojo at a pace you were used to. I don't expect this to last though as others will soon update Norou and Levitya too. Norou and Levitya will still greatly outclass the rest for the time being, I'm sure. Which brings me to the charm players.

It is very unfortunate that charm does not have a legendary 5* girl but pre-patch it was hard to beat a veteran charm player even with the class benefit of KH. I'm sure ppl won't agree but I have been fighting a static charm player (:high stats, no movement so not playing at the moment) for about 15 levels and she was simply unbeatable. Even when she was only two levels my better. Post-patch I beat her, but only with the legendary girl. If I put my best three commons against her three commons I'd still loose.

I fully agree that charm is at a serious disadvantage as long as they don't have a legendary 5* girl as well. Maybe when the leaderboards are more balanced the devs will bring her in before the leaderboard awards are going to be given out.

Of course paying customers, who spend real money to create extra opportunities to win PvP fights or use combativity refills for Boss fights will most likely still lead the boards (regardless what class they are). But is that not how it should be? F2P players use every opportunity that's given to them. Paying customers buy more opportunities and thus have a better chance of a higher score.

Anyways, we will have to wait and see........

Edited by dirty harry

1 hour ago, Kanki Kagonotori said:

Unless of course if you are a Charm player and you could only watch as HC and KH all rushed to upgrade their legendary girls while it was still cheaper, knowing that by the time you get your Charm legendary girl, she'll be expensive from the first star.

Actually I am a Charm player. But I did not get all of the legendary girls despite trying and spending Kobans. So I am content because Lady Luck should be with me for the Charm Legendary. While it will be more expensive, I am pretty sure by then I will have most of my girls maxed out unless they give anybody their 4th and 5th star. I do not have very many girls because I am not going to play pachinko until I get almost all of the Boss girls. This has allowed me to keep up on the girls I have. 

Am I angry that others could get the legendary girls and upgrade them cheaply? Not really. I have a pretty good groove for the game. The only interaction I have with opponents is in the arena and I have not found the legendary girls to matter that much to my style of play. (i.e. the "Who cares about mojo?" style)

There will come a time where I no longer level up each day and I can spend more for affection scenes instead of playing catchup with my stats. For now I clean out the XP market each day, complete all the daily missions and give the awarded affection to the girls. I have been updating stars with no problem just using the awarded affection. 

38 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

Actually I am a Charm player. But I did not get all of the legendary girls despite trying and spending Kobans. So I am content because Lady Luck should be with me for the Charm Legendary.

Be careful, my optimistic friend.  Lady Luck is fickle.

Since you failed to get either Levitya or Norou, despite your best efforts, it seems only right that you should hit on the next girl.  If the universe was fair, of course you would.  If the game was designed better, then there is no doubt you would.  But the universe is not fair and the game is designed...not better.  The reality is that you have absolutely no better chance at her than the dipshit who won both the other girls on dumb luck rolls with no kobans spent.  There is something deeply wrong with that fact, but a fact it remains.  I'm rooting for you!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

Since you failed to get either Levitya or Norou, 

I did get Levitya in the end. At the time I didn't understand her value. So maybe I won't get the Charm. BooHoo.

This has been great for the low-end upgrades. I've gotten both event girls (85 and 86) and already have them to 3 stars, fairy's 5th star felt super easy. I'll have Kalissa's 5th tomorrow and Lenalle by probably Monday. Epics and Legendaries will be tougher, sure, but they are by definition not as common. Overall, big fan of this rebalance.

Another thing to note is that this update does hurt the people who are saving epic pachinko until they collect more boss girls - which is an awfully lot of people.  I, myself, am among the group.  Although I did roll the dice and play today for the first time (the market's been letting me down with gear, so I took a shot with the 9 items that accompany the girl).

Good news - I pulled a beautiful, big-titty pachinko girl and not a boss girl.  This is the first pachinko girl in my harem and therefore my first epic girl.

And holy crap she is expensive to update.  The realization hit me.  If I had acquired a bunch of these epic pachinko girls before, they would have leveled along with everyone else (some cheaper and some more expensive).  Going forward however, they will ALL be very expensive to update. 

So...congratulations! You won all the boss girls! Now you get to play 10x pachinko and add a whole bunch of new girls to your harem because you saved all your kobans!  By the way, I hope you like them in their original poses, because you'll pay 1,260 affection and $504,000 to upgrade each one to her first star.  What does the first star give you?  Well, my girl will give me an individual payout increase of $198, which equates to a per hour increase of $98.  Ouch.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

Since you failed to get either Levitya or Norou, despite your best efforts, it seems only right that you should hit on the next girl.  If the universe was fair, of course you would.  If the game was designed better, then there is no doubt you would.  But the universe is not fair and the game is designed...not better.  The reality is that you have absolutely no better chance at her than the dipshit who won both the other girls on dumb luck rolls with no kobans spent.  There is something deeply wrong with that fact, but a fact it remains.  I'm rooting for you!

Actually, I've been wondering if there's a difference in drop rates between Hentai Heroes and Harem Heroes.  Maybe we should do a comparison.  I don't seem to get the low drop rates I keep reading about here in the forum, which from the url, I think should be mostly forumers from Hentai Heroes?

Another thing about the update.  IMO, it benefits the majority of the players but penalizes veteran players the most.  Unlike the vast majority of players, Veteren players have nothing else to play except for Contest Kobans, PvP and watching for that next equipment upgrade in the market.

Veteran players are already at that leading edge of pvp battles and upgrades, and every single bit of advantage is needed to even stay in PvP position.  Before this upgrade, every single extra Ego point was the difference between a win or a loss.  HC and KH legendary girls now put my opponents 1000-2000 Ego above me compared to pre-upgrade and that explains why I'm still dropping in PvP world rankings fast.  Gonna be a long drop IMO as long as I keep playing CH.

Edited by Kanki Kagonotori

7 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

Another thing to note is that this update does hurt the people who are saving epic pachinko until they collect more boss girls - which is an awfully lot of people.  I, myself, am among the group.  Although I did roll the dice and play today for the first time (the market's been letting me down with gear, so I took a shot with the 9 items that accompany the girl).

Good news - I pulled a beautiful, big-titty pachinko girl and not a boss girl.  This is the first pachinko girl in my harem and therefore my first epic girl.

And holy crap she is expensive to update.  The realization hit me.  If I had acquired a bunch of these epic pachinko girls before, they would have leveled along with everyone else (some cheaper and some more expensive).  Going forward however, they will ALL be very expensive to update. 

So...congratulations! You won all the boss girls! Now you get to play 10x pachinko and add a whole bunch of new girls to your harem because you saved all your kobans!  By the way, I hope you like them in their original poses, because you'll pay 1,260 affection and $504,000 to upgrade each one to her first star.  What does the first star give you?  Well, my girl will give me an individual payout increase of $198, which equates to a per hour increase of $98.  Ouch.

Well, that really depends on how many girls you have. Since the last system had incremental costs depending on the size of your harem, at any given time you would have reached a point where regular girls would have been even more expensive than current epic girls.

13 hours ago, PlusIon said:

I have not found the legendary girls to matter that much to my style of play. (i.e. the "Who cares about mojo?" style)

I'm "Who cares about mojo?" style too lol I don't understand why someone care about them a lot (..for now). But I'm also "grab all those 1st rank contest's kobans" style. I'm forced to change my class with free quota and I think it's required to do.

14 hours ago, dirty harry said:

I was surprised by those who said that beta and omega girls were not that important because they hardly ever entered the fight. Mostly I needed them AND boosters to even have a shot at a win.

They're the one who outperform the opponent fast so they win before beta/omega come out. For me, beta is important but omega is not, it's hardly come out even with equally opponent. I use omega to level up except there's win arena related content to be safe.

For Charm, I think they're worse enough even before this with that harmony skill. I think I've fair opinion here because I play both Charm and Hardcore.

14 hours ago, dirty harry said:

It is very unfortunate that charm does not have a legendary 5* girl but pre-patch it was hard to beat a veteran charm player even with the class benefit of KH. I'm sure ppl won't agree but I have been fighting a static charm player (:high stats, no movement so not playing at the moment) for about 15 levels and she was simply unbeatable. Even when she was only two levels my better. Post-patch I beat her, but only with the legendary girl. If I put my best three commons against her three commons I'd still loose.

I'm not sure you mean 15 levels or 2 levels (sorry for my English) but 15 levels is a lot. So it normally that you lose if he/she's not that bad. And for 2 levels you may consider to upgrade your stat in shop. It makes much different and that 2 levels again allow he to upgrade his stat more than you so the fact that you win him means he's at disadvantage. But the fact that he win you before didn't mean Charm is better. Charm is suck after that skill come out, although I like it because it's fun (And I feel cheat as hell when I'm playing Hardcore that's more fun lol). I must almost full update all my stat in shop to stay in my contest performance.

Edited by RenHarem

Its kinda fun how not even a month ago know-how and hardcore players were complaining for months about the unfair imbalance in favour of charm, now charm players (which I am) are all in an uproar because we've been at a disadvantage for almost a week now. We charm players have had the advantage for months it's only fair we get our five star legendary last. Though I feel like charm and know-how just switched places. Yeah, hardcore got Levitya too, but a lot less people got her than Norou. Charm and Know-how still seem to be in the lead on the boards. I think the highest hardcore in ego is hentai heroes is 6th.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

Its kinda fun how not even a month ago know-how and hardcore players were complaining for months about the unfair imbalance in favour of charm, now charm players (which I am) are all in an uproar because we've been at a disadvantage for almost a week now. We charm players have had the advantage for months it's only fair we get our five star legendary last. Though I feel like charm and know-how just switched places. Yeah, hardcore got Levitya too, but a lot less people got her than Norou. Charm and Know-how still seem to be in the lead on the boards. I think the highest hardcore in ego is hentai heroes is 6th.

The real losers of the legendary days are the know-how players who didn't get Norou.
The free 5-star commons of know-how (3.7) are weaker than those of charm (2 with 3.8) and hardcore (1 with 3.8).

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

The real losers of the legendary days are the know-how players who didn't get Norou.
The free 5-star commons of know-how (3.7) are weaker than those of charm (2 with 3.8) and hardcore (1 with 3.8).

If you don't get a Legendary girl of your class, you're pretty much screwed anyway.  The introduction of Legendary girls, being miles above the next class of girls, has made this game pretty much single tracked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

True, but that more supports my comments about how charm has had an unfair advantage pretty much since the Juy Sea. If they had been rotating the world girls class Know-How would have a 3.8 five star girl, oppose to the two charm got back to back with Kalissa and Lenaelle. Before the update Abrael was pretty much the only 3.8 five star girl in the game and she isn't terribly hard to get.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

The real losers of the legendary days is the entire community.

Think about this recent girl rarity update, and think about how different the reception to the update would have been if the legendary days never existed.  3-star legendary girls (from pachinko) would be on par with 5-star common girls as the strongest in-game.  And there would be a vast selection of girls from all 3 classes to choose from.  We would have had a wide variety of unique, highly competitive alpha girls and pretty much across the board class balance.

4 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

Think about this recent girl rarity update, and think about how different the reception to the update would have been if the legendary days never existed.  3-star legendary girls (from pachinko) would be on par with 5-star common girls as the strongest in-game.  And there would be a vast selection of girls from all 3 classes to choose from.  We would have had a wide variety of unique, highly competitive alpha girls and pretty much across the board class balance.

YES.  It would be a much more balanced game with various combinations all being competitive, instead of just a select group of people who through luck, have 5-star legendary girls being able to dominate.

4 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

22 minutes ago, Kanki Kagonotori said:

YES.  It would be a much more balanced game with various combinations all being competitive, instead of just a select group of people who through luck, have 5-star legendary girls being able to dominate.

Have to agree. If anything it would've been nice if legendary days was held off until the five star upgrades were complete so then there wouldn't be nearly as big of a stat difference between the best 5 star girls and a legendary girl. Though, I can understand why they'd do it now. Now that we've all had a taste of just how tough these girls are I'm sure people are going to push even harder to insure they get one for their stat.

Plus it would've been fun to have the option to use a bunch of different girls for awhile instead of being forced to use a single specific girl for our Alphas.

11 minutes ago, Oliver66 said:

Have to agree. If anything it would've been nice if legendary days was held off until the five star upgrades were complete so then there wouldn't be nearly as big of a stat difference between the best 5 star girls and a legendary girl. Though, I can understand why they'd do it now. Now that we've all had a taste of just how tough these girls are I'm sure people are going to push even harder to insure they get one for their stat.

Plus it would've been fun to have the option to use a bunch of different girls for awhile instead of being forced to use a single specific girl for our Alphas.

And what about those HC and KH who failed to get their 5S Legendary girl and have no clue when if they will ever be offered again?  Pretty much game over for them if you want to be competitive.  At least CH at this point, still have hope.

36 minutes ago, Kanki Kagonotori said:

And what about those HC and KH who failed to get their 5S Legendary girl and have no clue when if they will ever be offered again?  Pretty much game over for them if you want to be competitive.  At least CH at this point, still have hope.

What I meant in my comment was that Levitya and Norou should've been released after all girls were upgraded to 5 stars starting with lowest to highest rarity. That way none of the classes would've had a devastating advantage over another.

As for your question about people who missed the legendary girls, I imagine that after every class has a legendary they plan on starting the rotation over again. Either by releasing new legendary girls for each class with equal stats or more likely new girls with slightly higher stats.

Hi guys, sorry total different question: I have been fighting the Dark Lord since forever but I cannot get Festive Solveig. I have one girl that is awaiting for an upgrade (don't have the money right now), is this something that might effect the drop rate?

Thank you!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, goderos said:

Hi guys, sorry total different question: I have been fighting the Dark Lord since forever but I cannot get Festive Solveig. I have one girl that is awaiting for an upgrade (don't have the money right now), is this something that might effect the drop rate?

Thank you!

Event girls have a set drop rate so you have the same chance of getting her to drop every time you fight him also save up your kobans for the last day of the event just in case you still have not gotten her to drop by then.

16 minutes ago, natstar said:

Event girls have a set drop rate so you have the same chance of getting her to drop every time you fight him also save up your kobans for the last day of the event just in case you still have not gotten her to drop by then.

Thanks man. I am saving kobans for the last day just in case. There are still many days to go, so I hope I won't have to use them and I can save them for the next event or for an epic pachinko.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

What I meant in my comment was that Levitya and Norou should've been released after all girls were upgraded to 5 stars starting with lowest to highest rarity. That way none of the classes would've had a devastating advantage over another.

As for your question about people who missed the legendary girls, I imagine that after every class has a legendary they plan on starting the rotation over again. Either by releasing new legendary girls for each class with equal stats or more likely new girls with slightly higher stats.

Sorry, what I was saying was in support of what you said!  lol  :P  

I should have been clearer.  I totally agree with what you said and I was just adding to it.

Edited by Kanki Kagonotori