Chanse of get New Girl form University?

Harumont

1 hour ago, Bosss said:

I leveled Freddy up to 257 and also still haven't gotten one single girl from him...

278 here with the same results, and apparently some people have gotten even higher with the same...

If I get him to 280 with no results, I'm going back to get a leftover girl from an earlier boss. Maybe that will jump-start something, despite reports to the contrary.

On 22.5.2018 at 12:43 PM, Cantrix said:

Get used to it. Since february patch hit, that has been the way for me to get girls. 1 girl per month, Even so, i managed to get all of the boss girls, now i can finally use kobans on the epic pachinko.

Same here, since the first legendary patch which changed drop rates in february i haven't gotten a girl from:

Edwarda, Donatien or Silvanus

While progressing through all those worlds and beeing 75% done with Magic Forest.

I was very lucky with Norou tho, as i only needed 51 battles to impress her enough.

I hope its just a streak of bad luck.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, cernunnos said:

OMG ! B|

Reveal hidden contents

Nice try, but I've seen things like that been done before >,<

Also, I edited your post to place spoiler tags around the picture.
Please read the following (English forum part rules):

33 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Nice try, but I've seen things like that been done before >,<

Also, I edited your post to place spoiler tags around the picture.
Please read the following (English forum part rules):

That is fake right, cuz Elfy's been awarded to one single player in the entire game & thus is no longer obtainable, am I right?

Sincerely

Edited by Romeo Arturia

Just now, Romeo Arturia said:

That is fake right, cuz Elfy's been awarded to one single player in the entire game & no longer obtainable, am I right?

Sincerely

It's a poor attempt at trolling.
And yes, Elfy is not obtainable for anybody.

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2018 at 3:17 AM, Cantrix said:

Got all of them, except Shina ofcourse. The first one was a lucky draw on the 88th fight. The second one dropped from the epic pachinko(damn it!!!) And the third one took me a month of farming the sensei(dropped just before the become their co-pilot event).

How do you fight for a month when the event is 5 days long?

Edited by JJT
ok, never mind, wrong event.

My last boss drop was Eugenie from Edwarda, on May 26. Before that was Salem from Finalmecia, on May 20. Before that was Solveig from Ninja Spy, some time before the Spring Break 2018 Revival on Mar 19-25, when I wasn't tracking it as closely. Salem was an absolute marathon - 1418 tries on Finalmecia. 709 hours' worth of attempts, or just under 30 days. It was longer than that in real time (about two months) because of the Spring Break, Supergirlzz, and Copilot events that forced me to farm different bosses.

So, counting event girls and story girls, I've gotten about 20 in the last 2.5 months, or four per two weeks, which sounds pretty good. If I don't count event and story, and I try not to count the time spent farming events, it drops to two in 1.5 months, which I really hope is not going to be my expected rate.

Right now, I'm at 216 tries on Final and 170 on Roko. I'm hoping for something to happen by the time either hits 600 or 700.

As said before, I got one around lvl 150. Then went to 290 and after farming him endlessly (didn't care for the event girls aside from the legendary one) last month the other 2 have dropped now. I have a few to go, 2 from Donatien and 2 from Gruntt. But I'm sticking with farming money atm. Maybe after Nurou is 5 stars I can think about something besides making money. Quality over quantity these days for me. 

On 8.06.2018 г. at 2:52 AM, JJT said:

How do you fight for a month when the event is 5 days long?

I think you are misunderstanding something. We are talking about the normal boss girls from Freddie. There isn't a 5days limit in obtaining them. If you are referring to: how can you farm Freddie with all the events? Simple i ignored a 1or2 and the event girls are dropping up to the 300th try the rest of the time is free for farming him.

On 6/13/2018 at 6:33 AM, Cantrix said:

I think you are misunderstanding something. We are talking about the normal boss girls from Freddie. There isn't a 5days limit in obtaining them. If you are referring to: how can you farm Freddie with all the events? Simple i ignored a 1or2 and the event girls are dropping up to the 300th try the rest of the time is free for farming him.

yeah, i got it after I hit enter.  Wish there was a way to delete posts.