6 days in....

MisterCat

No word from the devs on the one thing we all want - something for our efforts.  A progress bar, a safety net, a guarantee drop point, something.  Low drop rates are fine, but no reward of any kind for kobans spent is ridiculous and the devs continue to ignore the issue.

I refuse to spend kobans on refills specifically because of this.  6 days into the event, all my points put into Edwarda - no drop.  Haven't even had the chance to try Dark Lord yet.  I won't buy kobans because doing so does nothing to ensure I will win the girl.

If we had a progress bar, a safety net, a guarantee point - anything to work towards, then I would happily spend kobans to move forward and acquire the girl.

Where's the logic?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Supreme King said:

So how long is this event guys? I only drop Festival Solveig, but no luck on Festival Bonnie! If it ends today, i might as well spend some kobans.

When there are event girls in the epic pachinko, you can use the timer there to see how much time is left in an event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3.5k kobans spent. Only Fsolveig dropped so far...

Worst event for me!

Ps: just got regular Bonnie yesterday followed by Fbonnie this morning. But still worst event due to Kobans wasted the first 4 days but can't complain anymore now i got them! Good luck everyone

Edited by SerialLover

129 hours into the event.  278  battles with Edwarda (20 combativity at event start, every possible combativity point since).  No drop.  Have not had a chance to even attempt Dark Lord yet.  Also, Edwarda still has all 3 of her normal boss drop girls, and I have fought her a helluva lot from even before the event. 

I refuse to spend kobans because 1) spending kobans does not ensure success, and 2) because no drop rate is posted, I cannot even be assured that Edwarda is not bugged for me.  Why do I think this?  Every other boss has dropped at least one girl for me over the months I've been playing, except Edwarda.  In addition, this is the first non-legendary event where I have failed to acquire both girls if I spend all available combativity, and this time I most likely acquire neither.  I assume I have bad luck and the drop rate is just really low, but I cannot be sure.  If a drop rate was posted, at least I would be able to see Edwarda's pity timer (for her regular girls) increasing as I fight.  But no, the devs refuse to post it, and so I have no idea if the game is working correctly.  We have had bugs like this before, so how am I to know if I'm wasting my efforts?

Only 33 hours remaining in the event, and it seems that according to other posts this event has been more of a bitch than normal.  Was the drop rate "adjusted" without notification?  Are we justified yet in complaining yet?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

.  Was the drop rate "adjusted" without notification?  Are we justified yet in complaining yet?

It does feels like it, i only just got festival solveig to drop  today on my  harem H account and it tuck 4 to 5 days to drop festival bonny on my hentai H account, normally i would get the girls within the first of couple of days, its down to luck as well if you get them quick or not.

Edited by wertyu
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, sexguy said:

got solveig first day but still no bonny and ive been fighting edwarda for a while now cuz she wont give me regular bonny either .

I was the same way! No Bonnys for me. But then after much special attention I convinced the festival version to come party with me and she accepted!

It does feel like the last few events have been rougher than usual.  3 days I think to get DL's girl, and the rest of the time I've been on Edwarda but nothing so far, not missing CP chances either.

I know there's people that'll say that's just how the game goes, some drop a girl fast, some never get her, the forum doesn't represent the whole playerbase, blah blah blah.  But those aren't excuses to justify that we DO have problems like what yoyoHH is experiencing, not just with the event but normal drops as well (I'm having trouble getting finalmecia to drop her last girl, so I can relate).

People have said before "the game's always been like this, is it less fun for you now?"  And Yes, the answer is yes.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kanki Kagonotori said:

Are you guys all on hentai heroes?  or Harem Heroes?

i play both  Hentai H  and Harem H ,i got  festival  Solveig first  on Hentai  H then it tuck it ages for festival bonny to drop between day 4 or 5 including a few refills,

On my harem H it was the reverse got festival Bonny first  then today dropped festival Solveig.

I hope we get a break from the  special events  for a while.

Edited by wertyu

2 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

129 hours into the event.  278  battles with Edwarda (20 combativity at event start, every possible combativity point since).  No drop.  Have not had a chance to even attempt Dark Lord yet.  Also, Edwarda still has all 3 of her normal boss drop girls, and I have fought her a helluva lot from even before the event. 

I refuse to spend kobans because 1) spending kobans does not ensure success, and 2) because no drop rate is posted, I cannot even be assured that Edwarda is not bugged for me.  Why do I think this?  Every other boss has dropped at least one girl for me over the months I've been playing, except Edwarda.  In addition, this is the first non-legendary event where I have failed to acquire both girls if I spend all available combativity, and this time I most likely acquire neither.  I assume I have bad luck and the drop rate is just really low, but I cannot be sure.  If a drop rate was posted, at least I would be able to see Edwarda's pity timer (for her regular girls) increasing as I fight.  But no, the devs refuse to post it, and so I have no idea if the game is working correctly.  We have had bugs like this before, so how am I to know if I'm wasting my efforts?

Only 33 hours remaining in the event, and it seems that according to other posts this event has been more of a bitch than normal.  Was the drop rate "adjusted" without notification?  Are we justified yet in complaining yet?

Same here, still no drop and if i remember right this would be the first event without getting girls. And i have problems with Edwarda too, she still has all 3 girls (just like my silvanus, bremen and roko). You're not alone :)

Oh well, there's still time, let's hope to get at least 1 girl...

• Like 1

Have also focused on Dark Lord and spent 800 kobans. Still no girl. At this point it looks like I won't even get to start on Bonny before the event's over. 

Why are they all suddenly harder to get than usual? 

• Like 1

Could it be because of the girl rarity? Before the patch all event girls were useless 3-star girls, now they are rare type... still useless, but rares :D
I'm just guessing, but that would explain a lower drop rate.

Edited by Daniele

Oh great.
A whole thread of this...
I don't know if this thread makes you all feel better, because of some sort of herd instinct, but it just gets a bit boring.

I'm sorry for everybody who didn't get both girls (I am still trying to get Festival Solveig on my 2nd account as well), but that doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with the drop system.
It's annoying, it's frustrating to some, but right now there's nothing we can do about that.
The drop rate of these revival events are set to the same rate as the 14 days events, so yeah, it will be harder to get them both.
Sorry, but I'm just not on your sides with this one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

The drop rate of these revival events are set to the same rate as the 14 days events, so yeah, it will be harder to get them both.

I thought the drop rate was suppose to be adjusted for a 7 day period?  You have to admit that's a bit unfair if it's true that they didn't increase drop chances when we have a shorter time to get girls, and it's not even a legendary days event.

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Oh great.
A whole thread of this...
I don't know if this thread makes you all feel better, because of some sort of herd instinct, but it just gets a bit boring.

I'm sorry for everybody who didn't get both girls (I am still trying to get Festival Solveig on my 2nd account as well), but that doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with the drop system.
It's annoying, it's frustrating to some, but right now there's nothing we can do about that.
Sorry, but I'm just not on your sides with this one.

1. Calling the users a 'herd' is rude. If you find it boring then leave the thread alone. It didn't need mod input. 

2. Yes, commiseration does make people feel better; it's a human thing. We feel better when we know we're not alone in our suffering. But in addition to that, I came to this thread to find out if they were dropping at all since there had been an error with Levitya when she was first introduced. I didn't want to drop even more kobans trying to get Festival Solveig if there was something wrong with the drop. 

3. It's not about getting BOTH girls for me, it's about getting even one of them right now. I have now spent more kobans on refills trying to get just one of them than I did on Levitya and robot girl combined. Still nothing. (Edit: 2000+ kobans spent now as well as all the free points and still no drop.) 

4. I'm pretty sure we were previously told the drop rate for the revivals were adjusted to match the length of the event. 

5. No one cares if you're on their side. No one asked you to drop in and comment on whether we were being boring or not. 

Edited by Tat
  • Like 3