Is it Regine or Regined?

Ben9

Then I suggest you to volunteer to check all their data everyday.

This is a tiny mistake in their files, that snuck in at the time they first tested the new harem interface.
It's one of those things that you do not notice at all, when you are busy with other things.

Anyway, it has been fixed now.

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

This is a tiny mistake in their files, that snuck in at the time they first tested the new harem interface.
It's one of those things that you do not notice at all, when you are busy with other things.

Anyway, it has been fixed now.

It's been fixed now?  She still shows up as "Regined" in my harem.

On 6/8/2018 at 4:18 PM, Chthugha said:

My point was that changes made to core game data as part of a testing process or whatever (even if this one was only a very benign change) should be throwing up a big red flag automatically when they're not reverted before they get into the production environment. It shouldn't need "checking", by me or otherwise. Anything else that has gotten changed by accident in the past and potentially never noticed because it's not directly accessible to players' observation? If that thought doesn't trouble you, that's your prerogative, of course.

Edited by _shal_

I noticed this shortly after maintenance Wednesday night (11 pm my local time) and figured it was just one of those simple spelling mistakes that every dev eventually has to deal with. I also figured that it would take until the next maintenance for it to be fixed, but by Chthugha's post I'm guessing a change like that can be done server side while live. Anyways, as of mid Sunday morning, it's still misspelled on hentai heroes. 

2 minutes ago, Hotless said:

I don't know about others but my Regine is spelled correctly as Regine not Regined in Hentai Heroes.

Yeah, the name is spelled correctly both on Nutaku and HH now.