Nicole artwork

LesserZ

I've had her for a short time. But after leveling her to her max affection, I left the image on the final stage. Tonight I got tired of seeing that image while collecting the cash, and dropped her down to the second one. I hope at some point that her artwork gets updated. Anyone else have that one girl that isn't your fav, but wish her art was a little better?

2018-06-06 05_49_35-Hentai Heroes.jpg

• Like 1

Practically every girl whose bare feet are visible, particularly the outer bottom side, has an arch that I wish wasn't there. I've commented about feet before, though.

I'm also not crazy about what I call "DBZ style". I think Festival Bonny kinda exhibits this a little. Tiny short face with a huge forehead. I figure plenty of people like it, though, since it's successful, so I typically don't gripe about it.

Besides, that's why I started posting my own takes on the girls, in the art thread. Hopefully both players and Kinkoid like them. ^_^ Speaking of which, I need to put up a couple more detail shots of the latest...

Nicole's art is very good and she is also unique because she is the only girl who is getting fucked in her picture, all other girls are all alone in their pictures well except for some lesbian scenes.

Edited by Hotless
  • Like 1

This is exatly, why i came to the forum. I update Nicole to the max level now. I really like the art, it reminds me some kind of vintage style if i can say that. But why i have to see a fat, old king to fuck her in the picture? xD Nicole is hot, but these old man things are really not my taste.
Well, it doesn't matter that much, because i have enough girl. It's just bothered me a little.

Edited by Miliryan

12 hours ago, Miliryan said:

This is exatly, why i came to the forum. I update Nicole to the max level now. I really like the art, it reminds me some kind of vintage style if i can say that. But why i have to see a fat, old king to fuck her in the picture? xD Nicole is hot, but these old man things are really not my taste.
Well, it doesn't matter that much, because i have enough girl. It's just bothered me a little.

Maybe the king helps some of the players feel like thay are in the game?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yes, maybe. I don't want to change it because there are people who definitly like it. Just say if i want to feel like "i am in the game" i would take my character on the picture with Nicole and not the king. It's just a personal thing so doesn't have to annoy anybody. As i said it doesn't matter to much for me, because Nicole is nearly not my favourite girl. (Rabbi and Lemia 9_9)

A word of warning to everyone commenting on the Nicole part of this topic.  We had a thread about this a while ago that turned VERY toxic, so let's just agree some people do mind she's getting fucked by the king and not the hero, and some people don't care.  Everyone has their own personal preferences and no one has to look at it as OP pointed out, they went back to the starter image.  I'd prefer not to see this argument flare up again and the whole thread get deleted.

• Thanks 1

@Miliryan There are some on here that really hate her later artwork, and those on the other end. those were the ones being toxic about it. I personally am not a fan because I am not a fan of getting cucked or seeing the king screwing her but I also realize i have the option to just not use her and change the picture i see to an earlier one. so yes there was some toxicity about her as well as some other topics.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/06/2018 at 9:18 AM, trunks2585 said:

A word of warning to everyone commenting on the Nicole part of this topic.  We had a thread about this a while ago that turned VERY toxic, so let's just agree some people do mind she's getting fucked by the king and not the hero, and some people don't care.  Everyone has their own personal preferences and no one has to look at it as OP pointed out, they went back to the starter image.  I'd prefer not to see this argument flare up again and the whole thread get deleted.

I absolutely agree with you here...  Each to his/her own, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Personally I like the style and character of Nicole.  She's a farm girl, albeit a horny one.  Apart from her royal horniness, she so much reminds me of my ex-wife: simple, unadulterated beauty without much makeup.  This contrasts with those gorgeous members of Princess Noemy's metal band, Gothic makeup heavily applied, coloured hair and piercings everywhere.  So, most of the girls in HH are lovely in their own ways.

In general, I like the way individual character has been created in all the girls.  I just won Hope in Epic Pachinko in my Peregrine Took account (great stats but wrong class for me).  She's a very unusual looking girl and appealing in her own way, especially about the face which has something of a native American look.

So I personally like Nicole's look and the fact that she's gone for a much older guy gives some of us encouragement. Lol.  Some people don't like Kimie either, but she's cute, petite and her reserved nature seems to match her look - lovely little breasts and a soulful, questioning expression in her eyes (she's a mystery, still).  The downside is that it makes me question whether I like much younger girls, and this disturbs me somewhat.  It was the same with Ankyo, but she's all grown up now (and better for it).  Have you all noticed how her artwork has subtly evolved?

Edited by Zorba the Geek
typo