We are improving our policies. Patreon.

You’ve may have noticed that, in the past few months, we've been working a lot on improving our rewards. We have improved upon delivery time, dealing with frauds, and making you happy. We’re glad to see that the results have been promising. The current tier system is logical, stable, and comfortable. Our art is on display, in-game currency is delivered, and information about updates is always being shared before the big news in-game. It works for us, and it makes you happy. Our team is looking forward to improving even more.

Do we need to do more? 

We've become aware of a huge issue with Patreon — VAT. VAT is an acronym that stands for "Value-Added Tax". This is an extra charge that primarily affects our European customers.

Some math on the subject:
If you decide to give $100 to support your favorite game, $20 will be taken out of your account.
If you decide to give $200 to support us, $40 will be taken.
If you decide to give $500, $100 will be taken!!! 
It's charging you too much, and we know that we’re the ones that should be paying this, not our supporters.

What are we going to do to solve the problem? We’re going to give the VAT back to you.

Not in real money, but in in-game currency, kobans. How?
On a period of 3 months, we’re going to give back the VAT to all tiers at and above $50. You will need to collect your receipts and send them to us after/during the third month. A dedicated email box to handle this will be created shortly. But to sum it up, here’s a list of the steps you'll need to take:
1. Save your receipts.
2. After you receive your third receipt, email us and attach your receipts to the email.
3. Wait for us to contact you back and give you your rewards.

>We’re going to protect our content.

Why are fraud attacks dangerous? They can actually pledge and try to steal content. No artist wants that. It’s why we created a special watermark that will prevent attackers to steal the content, resell it or post it on other websites for free. We value your support and we want to protect it.

We move to a better level.

It’s not that easy to manage a lot of projects. Your support helps us each day to keep making the best content and explore new fields of heroism! We’re really thankful for your support! We hope that these changes are going to make sense to you, so we can continue together in this.
www.patreon.com/hentaiheroes

Yours,
Kinkoid

hey jess, i wanna ask sth. can we get the girls we want from epic pachinko?? for ex. i want virginia or "the girl with red hair&glasses" is it random?? i think if we can choose the girl that would be much more appropriate because there are so many girls in my harem that i dont like much actually?? can you add an choosing question like "do you like -janedoe- to join your harem" or sth. like that????

21 minutes ago, hasamura said:

hey jess, i wanna ask sth. can we get the girls we want from epic pachinko?? for ex. i want virginia or "the girl with red hair&glasses" is it random?? i think if we can choose the girl that would be much more appropriate because there are so many girls in my harem that i dont like much actually?? can you add an choosing question like "do you like -janedoe- to join your harem" or sth. like that????

Is this even related to this thread O.o

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Jesslca said:

Do you have to renew the patreon membership every month in order to keep it? Or is it just a one time payment?

Every month naturally, tho you can let it "take" money automaticly each month, so you don't have to "remind" urself to pay again to continue.

• Thanks 1