Patch Notes 13/06/18 Discussion

The lag is the same time on both my phone and pc , it takes a round 10 to 12 seconds for the harem page to finish loading , think for now will collect the cash from the girls from the town page, as I brought the monthly card.

2 minutes ago, test_user said:

really? cool. thanks for the heads up

seems it still has some hard to resolve bugs due to the way things work now. it will be best to have some more patience. hopefully someone will make a post in the corresponding thread to inform everyone.

9 minutes ago, Habi said:

seems it still has some hard to resolve bugs due to the way things work now. it will be best to have some more patience. hopefully someone will make a post in the corresponding thread to inform everyone.

ok. thanks. i'll hold on and wait for more info as it comes

Too messy interface. 

Firstly, the girl itself appears smaller. I don't know where to find info regarding how much a girl pays me. 

Secondly, what's all this fuss about providing useless information we don't care about. 

And thirdly, now I've to bring in my magnifying glass to see where that cash symbol is to collect money. 

I perfer the old one, sorting into 4x4 is great but make it more bigger. 

Edit:- And yeah, please remove all this list of girls that i do not possess at the moment. 

Make it simple, just like the old days. 

Ease of life improvement would be appreciated. But not this mess, I'm sorry. 

Edited by srvc
  • Like 2

Just goes to show, you cant please all he people all the time.

For me, I don't mind the upgrade. I like the darker background, it makes the girls stand out better and I like when I click to accept each girls income her image is shown. I would suggest to eliminate all the blub about hair/eye colour, etc  and just make the girls image twice the size. That would be cool. I can then see her eye colour and don't need to be advised what it is in writing.

That said, I like the change. Nice.

Since the implementation of the new patch, my rankings in Tower of fame do not update well. It shows that will be updated, but sometimes the rank freezes or my name disapears, is anyone with this problem too? there's a relation with the patch?
obs: The game seems less laggy here now and I really liked the background.

image.png

I noticed a little note that I won (I think) around the Hero Universe trying to get one The Harem girls there are parody of My Hero Academia world. So, what I'm asking is, what was that about exactly? And I thought the boss of that world sensei move up a level every 5x i battle him… now it's 7x after a fight. What happened and when did that changed?

21 minutes ago, Samuel Green said:

it's 7x after a fight. What happened and when did that changed?

Its been like that from the beginning for senesi, the dev's changed it for My Hero Academia world making it that it  takes longer to max out is level,

Edited by wertyu

On 6/12/2018 at 6:51 AM, natstar said:

The patch is coming out on Wednesday.
It gives you more information about each harem member and it makes it easier to collect money if you have no monthly card as well.

Easier? I used to be able to just collect from Bunny, then alternate hitting the 'tab' and 'enter' keys to collect from the rest of the girls. maybe a minute, total. I now have to scroll and click each girl manually. I am also forced to see every girl, and there are some I would gladly get rid of, if I could.

• Like 2

Devs, if at all possible, could you put the left side of the screen back almost to the way it was before? The only positive change to the left side was the addition of the upgrade button. As for the right side, the extra information is nice, but there are 2 things that still need to be done. First, the different versions of characters need unique background information (not necessarily a whole new background, but something related to their theme). Second, a number of characters have backgrounds that need scrolling, and don't have it. Thank you.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Goofball said:

Easier? I used to be able to just collect from Bunny, then alternate hitting the 'tab' and 'enter' keys to collect from the rest of the girls. maybe a minute, total. I now have to scroll and click each girl manually. I am also forced to see every girl, and there are some I would gladly get rid of, if I could.

I can still do that. I can even do that in grid form. I use Firefox and also it's the nutaku version that i have attempted it on.

Just tried it on my small Harem here to and it still works for me.

Edited by jrharr16
add info
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Goofball said:

You need to click the icon near endurance even clicking in that section is faster than tabbing before.

image.png.93841c67245d50ea6698c94acfcd77e1.png

1 hour ago, Goofball said:

Devs, if at all possible, could you put the left side of the screen back almost to the way it was before? The only positive change to the left side was the addition of the upgrade button. As for the right side, the extra information is nice, but there are 2 things that still need to be done. First, the different versions of characters need unique background information (not necessarily a whole new background, but something related to their theme). Second, a number of characters have backgrounds that need scrolling, and don't have it. Thank you.

Also, Devs, keep a mind on the *story* of the variants. The LOGIC of their stories.

For example, Cave Laverne, Cave Kimie, and Cave Maika ARE NOT Laverne, Kimie, and Maika!! They are individuals separated by thousands if not millions of years. That's right there in the story of their Debut Event…

Technically they are NOT variants. No more than Bunny's Mother is a variant of Bunny, Hari, or Rabbi. Ancestors are not variants of their descendants.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Masters said:

Also, Devs, keep a mind on the *story* of the variants. The LOGIC of their stories.

For example, Cave Laverne, Cave Kimie, and Cave Maika ARE NOT Laverne, Kimie, and Maika!! They are individuals separated by thousands if not millions of years. That's right there in the story of their Debut Event…

Technically they are NOT variants. No more than Bunny's Mother is a variant of Bunny, Hari, or Rabbi. Ancestors are not variants of their descendants.

I'm not so sure Neanderthal Gork isn't the same though xD

the new update is working pretty well, more user friendly especially on phone compared to before. Still does lags abit when it comes to loading preference such as display Girls recruited or not recruited.

Want to ask, what happened to the talk about discount on girls upgrades having more 75 girls? on April 30th by @JessieChan

#######################################################################################################################################

We are also taking this opportunity of changing the prices depending on the rarity, to reduce the amount of affection and money required for upgrading. We want to improve the situation of expensive girls for the players, that have lots of them due to the current way of defining the price. We don’t want you to feel punished for having lots of girl by increasing the price for you, but instead each girl having a fixed price according to her rarity.

• Players that have 75 girls in their harem will have prices cheaper on average by 10%
  • Players that have 100 girls in their harem will have prices cheaper on average by 33%

#######################################################################################################################################

Devs, the new interface is fantastic, much nicer in looks and in function, i really am a fan of the updated colour scheme.

With this wonderful new experience, i do hope you'll get some time to turn your hands to the server timeout problems. It'll be great if the actual experience can be pulled in line with the experience you're hoping to give the community.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lwdono said:

the new update is working pretty well, more user friendly especially on phone compared to before. Still does lags abit when it comes to loading preference such as display Girls recruited or not recruited.

Want to ask, what happened to the talk about discount on girls upgrades having more 75 girls? on April 30th by @JessieChan

We are also taking this opportunity of changing the prices depending on the rarity, to reduce the amount of affection and money required for upgrading. We want to improve the situation of expensive girls for the players, that have lots of them due to the current way of defining the price. We don’t want you to feel punished for having lots of girl by increasing the price for you, but instead each girl having a fixed price according to her rarity.

• Players that have 75 girls in their harem will have prices cheaper on average by 10%
  • Players that have 100 girls in their harem will have prices cheaper on average by 33%

That was more of a general average of costs.
So in the new system at 75 girls, you would on average need 10% less to pay for all upgrades.
With 100 girls, you will need 33% less to pay for all upgrades on average.

It's not a direct discount, just a long term discount on average.

Was hoping to have a sorting of the Harem more permanent... and also sorted by other criteria such as "time to collect" in order to avoid much nuisance by scrolling through the girls. It would be better to have the girls with the same collection money close one to another

12 hours ago, Masters said:

That's the good point.
However I would like to ask you if you know the champions system from popular game "League of Legends ® " ?
There are around 110 champions to play. Each champion has his/her individual story behind. And also there are the "skins" for each one which shows each champion in a different view/background etc. Mostly it's going about cosmetic changes. Bcs it's going about good, uniqe look of each one.
And I bet it's made in the same way.

Girls are the same from appereance and personality. They are shown from the different sides to show the players what they could be/ what they would do if they were in different state/ages/conditions etc.

And also they've already made such a thing like making all this new harem. ( I mean Creators )
I think they have other works to do, much more important than making up new story for each 'version' of Girls, like fixing searching system,  bugs with err 404, etc players' improvements.

Also I think it's more interesting for me to watch/read new parts of a new story than knowing EACH version of Girl story. That's why i think they should make it in higher priority.