ToF 'player pools' and 'mojo hiatus'

So this is on the nutaku version - not sure if it also applies to hentaiheroes as well 

the top100 in the ToF have a huge divide - there literally is a 3k mojo gap that can not be overcome without sinking massive amouts of money into arena resets (see picture)

x.thumb.png.d473985cec03c85ce3f604a3b6bb941a.png

it seems like there are different player pools that can not face each other - I am basically forced to grind low mojo gain opponents in the top50-100 and will never face a person with 20k+ mojo. this means that you can work your way up until you are at the top of the ~17k crew and barely gain anything while the bottom of the 20k+ players will only face other players with 20k+ and therefore the gap can not be closed as the bottom of the 20k will gain significantly more mojo/win then the top of the 17k players 

the same happens at the very top - player #1 and 2 are 3k+ ahead of anyone else, but they are obviously super whales and simply pay a lot for resets on a dayly basis 

the gap is not restricted to Ego, Level, Equipment, Anything - the gap only exists because of the player pooling, I will literally face a core amout of players over and over and over again with some random ones in the top100, but I never face anyone above the 20k line - this obviously has to be fixed, because the entire ladder should not revolve around who you can and cannot face. it would be a good idea to introduce some kind of MMR/ELO for the arena ladder

Yeah, the system has shown that the masses can be separated.
There should be another factor on top of the two known determining factors that overrules the current ones.

For example: always +-25 places in the ranking and at least 1 opponent from above you in the ranking per opponent reset (at least 16 mojo for that one).

But, would those higher-ranked players actually be beatable for those from the lower-ranked group? At least from that small excerpt it looks like the dfference isn't just in mojo, but also in level. Considering these are all highly competitive players and thus likely to have massive equipment and girl stats as well, I'm not sure the lower-ranked players could overcome the stats/ego gap created by being 20-30 levels behind.

Edited by _shal_

That's why I keep my team weak when I'm not actively in the arena. Although I don't care about my ranking I do want as many people I can beat in my arena pool as possible.

I win, they win, we all win. :)

Edited by CopyBoop

On 21.6.2018 at 12:06 PM, CopyBoop said:

That's why I keep my team weak when I'm not actively in the arena. Although I don't care about my ranking I do want as many people I can beat in my arena pool as possible.

I win, they win, we all win. :)

So kind of "I pause, beat me with my low tech" combined with "I'm on, I fight you with my best stuff"?

How do you buy your stat upgrades? just the max?

Edited by windia

25 minutes ago, windia said:

So kind of "I pause, beat me with my low tech" combined with "I'm on, I fight you with my best stuff"?

How do you buy your stat upgrades? just the max?

By puttin in a weaker team I give my oponents the option of maxing their stats but they don't have to do much to defeat me so they are unlikely to go all out on maxing their stats. Since they are not focusing on stats I don't have to focus on my stats as much to win against them. So it's not about me having a super strong team or maxed out stats.  It is also about lowering my own mojo to stay alongside less competative players.

Somtimes I feel like I'm the only player out there who hates moving up in the mojo ranking. ¬¬

7 minutes ago, CopyBoop said:

Somtimes I feel like I'm the only player out there who hates moving up in the mojo ranking. ¬¬

Well, I don't care on mojo any second any longer since there are several penis enlargements available. Mine is pvp now. :ph34r:

Previously mojo was the only one

And at the beginning of the rebuild quite "dangerous":  when it was combines with "I can have -31 -31 + 1 mojo" due to the fact that arena battle became a 30 min thing instead of combativity.:/

For me a fight is unpredictable and while after 30 min there are new ones now  I always give them a try and take what ever comes.B|