legendary girl

Gacek

3 minutes ago, Gacek said:

hello players.

I see in calendary new legendary event start 28th june.

Does anyone know what will it be for the girl and which of the bosses will give me?

Don't know which boss will have her, but she should be  charm .

Edited by wertyu

2 hours ago, Gacek said:

hello players.

I see in calendary new legendary event start 28th june.

Does anyone know what will it be for the girl and which of the bosses will give me?

If you start the event on the 28th then you will miss one day of the event which is a big deal due to it only being a 4 day event i am surprised no one point that out yet because it starts on the 27th 5am Paris time that time zone is ahead of timezones in the Western world such as the US where it will still be the 26th so no were in the world will it be the 28th at the start of the event.
She is Charm and a spoiler for what she will look like has been posted in the discord news channel.
image.png.001bef1db58b8ba8a00741f299387754.png

46 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

and again end of the month where i dont have really time. so for me its halfed to 2 days cause weekend dont have anytime for playing games.

C'mon, man, don't say that. You only need to get into the game 3 times per day to use your 48 combativity points, and with the perform x10 button, it would literally take you less than a minute.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

C'mon, man, don't say that. You only need to get into the game 3 times per day to use your 48 combativity points, and with the perform x10 button, it would literally take you less than a minute.

Don't worry, he'll get her anyway xD

He's one of the huge patreon supporters, so he can just use up a small part of his kobans to get her on friday.

Also, some players really do not have time on a days.
I've had 2 of those days in the past, where I couldn't even log in into the game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Don't worry, he'll get her anyway xD

He's one of the huge patreon supporters, so he can just use up a small part of his kobans to get her on friday.

Also, some players really do not have time on a days.
I've had 2 of those days in the past, where I couldn't even log in into the game.

Yeah, I know who BananaJoy is, I've seen him in the credits at the place of honor. :D

But I still find it weird to not have time to spend combativity. I mean, I also have had busy days when I have no time to PvP or even collect money from my harem, because those things can take time (specially collecting money from a smartphone). But I never waste combativity points, unless I am in the middle of the forest with no signal (it has happened XD):

I wake up, check the time on my smartphone, use my combativity points in less than a minute. At the middle of the day, check the time again, use combativity. Same thing before going to bed. I don't understand how busy can someone be to literally be unable to spend 3 minutes at the smartphone.

Unless... it has more to do with concentration, getting the mind away from the game, than the time itself that takes to play it. :P

On 22.6.2018 at 2:09 AM, Jack_HH said:

How did you get 48 combativity points? I only got 20 as a max limit....