Affection bug on starter girls

Qwertymoo

5 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Just quoting this as it has seemingly got lost in the thread with little attention, since this poster is almost certainly completely correct about what the problem is.

Only thing is this affects more than just the starter girls now (Or do Arcana, Kimmie and Sheheramazond also count as starter girls?)

Is there anyway to make Devs aware of this rather than just posting here?

Even if we had an answer from them along the lines of "we're working on it" it might help to streamline the situation rather than us all waiting for the next person for it to happen too...

4 minutes ago, Qwertymoo said:

Only thing is this affects more than just the starter girls now (Or do Arcana, Kimmie and Sheheramazond also count as starter girls?)

Yes. Starter girls (supposed to be, at least): Bunny, Juliette, Red Battler, Ankyo, Arcana, Kimie, Sheheramazond. See here (posted by the devs when the rarity classes were introduced).

4 minutes ago, Qwertymoo said:

Is there anyway to make Devs aware of this rather than just posting here?

Over in the French equivalent of this thread, the dev posting under the Kinkoid forum account has said that it's being investigated.

Thanks for the update.

I had enough affection points for both Sheheramazond and Kimie to upgrade to 3 stars, just waiting for the kobans. Then when I had the kobans and tried to upgrade, it said I needed like 1000 more affection points each. 

Seems to be at least partially fixed now. Sheheramazond went back to being upgrade ready and I was able to upgrade her. Kimie still needs 200+ points before I can upgrade but that's better than 1000+.

I have the same issue, had one girl waiting on money, now they have the new level counter but don't have the extra star.

5.png

note from Joe : note that it is forbidden to show pose beyond the basic one on the forum, please. 

--- edit by mod ---

please do not show unlockable poses on the forum.
this might spoil it for other players, which is not a nice thing to do
:P
read the following thread to prevent this in the future:

Thanks to the devs for the quick patch. I can't believe they were able to set everything back without losing changes we've made since the prior update.  I won't complain about the upcoming free gift, but having this actually fixed is worth more.

Chapeau!

On 6/25/2018 at 6:24 PM, PlusIon said:

They fixed it, and then compensated those that had the problem.

Is "those that had the problem" being defined as only those who spent $ on girls while there was the bug

If so, that would make some sense.  I believe I noticed that there was an issue with Ankyo who had been ready to upgrade to 5 stars but was suddenly in need of 4k affection points again; and avoided the girls in question during this period of time.

Edited by nrwbst
typo

2 hours ago, Tenken said:

Out of curiousity, what was the compensation?  I had the issue with my Ankyo (which was corrected), but I think I may have missed the notification that compensation was received or not received it.

I think it was about 1.5M.

• Thanks 1