I got it in my third battle !!!!! I was very lucky.

gf7

i give she in the 3 or 4 battle too a hour ago, is bug or the drop rate don't have sense watching the others legendary days (to can be a strategy for users think is upper the drop rate and spend kobans the next days, from  start event  + 30 minuts upper drop rate to the next hour)

1 hour ago, PowerCast said:

I got mine on battle 23 right after the event started.  Maybe luck, maybe it's bugged.  Do some fights boys :)

Just because the other 342.029 Users don't post they didn't got her yet, doesn't mean she has a high % because 4 people have been lucky 9_9

Anyway, gz to you all, no luck for me yet.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Just because the other 342.029 Users don't post they didn't got her yet, doesn't mean she has a high % because 4 people have been lucky

i think is a manipulated lottery system for people think can give the girl and spend kobans

8 persons in 1 hour with >25 batltes only in the english forum and 6 in the french (plus 2 or 3 times more people who don't enter or post ever) ? don't see the stadistic drop coherent

Edited by saberbholt

31 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

Just because the other 342.029 Users don't post they didn't got her yet, doesn't mean she has a high % because 4 people have been lucky 9_9

Anyway, gz to you all, no luck for me yet.

Not exactly a luck for me.. spend 700+ koban in nutaku just to get her.

I will never understand why people choose to blow kobans on the first day

We have 4 days which is potentially another 192-200 battles (if your daily quest happens to give you 2 combat points). Why not wait until the 3rd or last day to get another free ~150 battles in?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I refill once and got it.Should I farm for the legendary gifts or go back to get other common girls?

BTW,is Levitya's 5 graphics worth it?Too bad I played it at April and miss it.(Even thought I can't raise her with less then 30 harems)

Screenshot_2018-06-27-00-12-31.png

13 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

We have 4 days which is potentially another 192-200 battles (if your daily quest happens to give you 2 combat points). Why not wait until the 3rd or last day to get another free ~150 battles in?

I don't mind it so much. If I get her on the first day I can go back to the current level boss.

Also I am really curious to see if I will get her, although twice I got her on the second day. It is a lot like Christmas morning vs opening your presents at 12:01 am on the 25th, if you have a choice and are expecting something good...

Also, I am on Nutaku which has many games and occasionally goes down for maintenance. At the very least it is a bit of a risk to wait for the last say 6 or 8 hours. I doubt with so many games they can take into account events when going down even if they really wanted to.

Edited by Some other guy

11 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

because ppl r unpatient or dont have time. why u will go in the cinema if the movie is shown half a year later on the tv? same reason .- they want to watch it now and not in a half year.

• Like 1