Just blew 1075 kobans on the event

MisterCat

11 hours ago, MisterCat said:

Yep, you guessed it.  For 1075 kobans, I got horse apples.

Sometimes I think the drop rate gets set to zero and we're being laughed at.

Not a good user experience.

It takes 5400 kobans at the minimum to get a guaranteed girl drop from Epic Pachinko. And you think you've accomplished something by only using 1000?

• Like 2

Spent 6k, out of koban, got nothing.

RNG is too @#$%'ed in this game, 3rd event in a row like this. Definitely going to stop paying the $3/mo or w/e for that 30 day deal, Kobans have no purpose in this game except are likely just their as bait for whales. You either are blessed by the game or not. I'll probably just throw in the towel soon, get the message that I'm not blessed w/ RNG, and quit. (Game's aren't fun if events are pointless *hint* *hint* *hint*, which has been my personal experience for the last ~3 months).

Edited by pinja
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if this is true but there might be a higher chance to get them if you use kobans to do 10 battles, I got them when I first tried it and it worked for me on 3 occasions so far

Or it could just be my imagination, I am not really sure

Screenshot 2018-06-30 at 1.32.42 AM - Edited.png

• Thinking 1

8 minutes ago, Pop said:

I don't know if this is true but there might be a higher chance to get them if you use kobans to do 10 battles, I got them when I first tried it and it worked for me on 3 occasions so far

This is not true. Devs have said that the 10x battle does not change the drop rate either up or down. It is exactly the same as doing 10 single battles.

3 hours ago, Pop said:

Screenshot 2018-06-30 at 1.32.42 AM - Edited.png

Please, no speculation like that.
It will lead to other players believing it and getting upset when it isn't true at all.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Please, no speculation like that.
It will lead to other players believing it and getting upset when it isn't true at all.

But there is a big problem in the way it goes now! The fact that there is a huge uncertainity how to get this (by chance ...i doubt) makes this speculation high; Open communication  could be a solution and properly working algoritm too. 

3 hours ago, grepolis said:

But there is a big problem in the way it goes now! The fact that there is a huge uncertainity how to get this (by chance ...i doubt) makes this speculation high; Open communication  could be a solution and properly working algoritm too. 

1) the big problem is players not accepting the reality that luck is random, and some of them will not get the girl. The girl is not a participation trophy. Players are not entitled to get her just because they play the game

b) what/where/who is this huge uncertainty that you think justifies asserting this is a fact? Some players got the twins on day 1 without using kobans. Some got them on days 2, 3, or 4 without using kobans. Same applies to players that did use kobans. Then the remaining players didn't get her whether or not they used kobans. That indicates to me that the randomness of the drops is confirmed, no matter if some people rubbed a rabbit's foot for luck, or wore their lucky socks, or sacrificed a bucket of KFC chicken to their deity for a favorable outcome, or played the game naked, or anything else that would have no possible influence on the program in the game that is designed to randomly determine success or failure. The successful players used many combinations of equipment, girls, Market stats, and boosters when they got the twins. The unlucky players used many combinations when they didn't get the twins. Saying this or that combination of whatever guarantees a girl drop is irresponsible, since no players that got the twins have the exact same equipment with the exact same stats, have the exact same girls with the exact same levels of XP and affection, and certainly did not have the exact same Market stats, when they got the twins. Some players from all 3 specialties did get the twins, and some players from all 3 specialties didn't get the twins. Some players that optimize for PvP got the twins. Some players that don't care about PvP got the twins

III) have you seen the algorithm? How do you know, not feel, know, that it doesn't work properly. Plenty of players would say that it works just fine, and one player that posted in this forum who didn't get the girl, but accepted it and is saving kobans for the next event. I respect that player's emotional maturity. I don't respect unlucky players whining about the game and demanding investigations and inquiries about a drop system that claims to randomly reward players, then does exactly that

TL;DR RNG doesn't care about your feelings

• Sad 1

1) I doubt that it is ad random to get a girl.  Could you give me the probability of every girl to get her? I doubt you could.  Where is the logic of this algoritm?

2) Can you give me the overview of how many players get the twins on day 1 without using kobans...how does that work...How many at day two and so on? Can you also give me the numbers of the players who finally recieved the twins and how many players tried to get them. That is open communication.

3) Comparing some issues I doubt that the algoritm is not driven by commercial indicators that is constantly manipulated. I did not tried to get the twins at all (I'm not interested in the number of girls in my harem)...but I'm only to hold my level of experience but the manipulation on the PVP makes me that I'm not able to compete...and that is not ad random but manipulation - rules constantly changes, 'coming soon' is to much an issue. I was playing several months ago to try to hold me in top 100 but with the changes I became suddenly an top 25 experienced player...why?  Taken that into account I see some mechanisme to stimulate using paid kobans to increase your position. This has nothing to do with emotion...I guess your reaction did...rofl.

15 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

This is not true. Devs have said that the 10x battle does not change the drop rate either up or down. It is exactly the same as doing 10 single battles.

I can only follow this statement..;doubt that this make any difference. 

Dev should remove this shitty event before than subscribed people leave the game. 

Now than there is 3 legendary girl, one in each domain. Than people are equal. It's the best time to stop the thing. 

People don't enjoy playing anymore. It's just grind and rng. If you give money, you are not even rewarded. 

Bad game, bad dev. 

Edited by Sombre
  • Thanks 1