Retro-future girls

Jack_HH

Haven't seen a topic to talk about the new event (most players probably got their minds stuck on the past legendary days), so I decided to start one.

Gotta say that I simply love the introduction of the Elizabeth like Rebecca, I never imagined a Bioshock inspired girl at HH. And best of all, she's not a pachinko exclusive! So I won't waste all my kobans trying to get her!

The overall design of the new girls, and even the city, is awesome. Steampunk is very different to the usual anime style HH. Actually... forget my last comment, I might actually waste all my kobans trying to get all the steampunk girls...

I wish Kinkoid finally decided to divide the regular epic pachinko girls from the event exclusive ones. There are just too many regulars to get a good chance to acquire the event ones. :(

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 1

Every girl in this game is a parody of something AFAIK. Can't think of any that are purely original.

The only other one I have confidence in is that Oxton is Tracer from Overwatch. Not familiar with much steampunk media to guess the others.

Edited by GeorgeMTO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hariki is based on the character Mumei, from the anime "Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress".

About Aurora and Dezy... I'm not sure, I would need to take a look at their other poses, and probably, their affection scenes. Some girls are more of a direct reference than others, or they might be a reference to a more obscure anime or video game, who knows?

I already got Elizab... Rebecca, and she's as cute and sexy as I had hoped. My only problem with her is that she's hardcore, which honestly, kind of goes against her nature shown during Bioshock Infinite, the only game the affection scenes reference. If they also referenced Burial at Sea, I might have understood.

image.png.6b8b6e70d3918a0d70a1b86ab306ef66.png

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Rebecca is good fun :D
I'm gonna wait for people to upgrade her and see what reactions it will bring >,<

I already did, and I'm guessing you're talking about the last affection scene.

Without giving spoilers (because I'm not even sure if it's allowed to talk in detail about affection scenes), I though that it was a clever way to mix both Bioshock and HH mythos, And since we didn't see any "action" from the other side, which I would have found disturbing, it was just "good fun", as you said.

Now I almost want to see Rebecca's counterpart's last affection scene, just to see if they did the same thing with him, "almost"... xD

By the way, I also got Oxton already —Am I having incredible good luck on this event, or what?—. But I'm hating these epic event girls; so expensive to upgrade! ¬¬

Edited by Jack_HH

This event is my favorite one i got super good luck on single spins.
I got all the event girls from epic pachinko in 16 single spins.
It makes up for me getting none in 20 single epic pachinko spins last week.
I got 5 girls, 2 epic pachinko only and the 3 event pachinko ones.
I also got a know how single stat legendary and i put Dezy the know how legendary as my Omega

image.png.eda2b2c540e875c2c3b6f88663aa2a63.png

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Without giving spoilers (because I'm not even sure if it's allowed to talk in detail about affection scenes), I though that it was a clever way to mix both Bioshock and HH mythos, And since we didn't see any "action" from the other side, which I would have found disturbing, it was just "good fun", as you said.

Now I almost want to see Rebecca's counterpart's last affection scene, just to see if they did the same thing with him, "almost"... xD

By the way, I also got Oxton already —Am I having incredible good luck on this event, or what?—. But I'm hating these epic event girls; so expensive to upgrade! ¬¬

Well, people reacted over the top about the first scroll in world 8, so I am expecting the same.
Let's just leave it there, because spoilers...

1 hour ago, natstar said:

I also got a know how single stat legendary and i put Dezy the know how legendary as my Omega

Some guys have all the luck while others have almost none.  This time around I am having none.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

You'll at least get to upgrade them eventually.  Those of us unlucky in this event are still trying to get one girl to drop.  Shucks, I can't even get the regular girl drops from Donatien, much less the one from Edwarda or Ninja Spy.

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

You'll at least get to upgrade them eventually.  Those of us unlucky in this event are still trying to get one girl to drop.  Shucks, I can't even get the regular girl drops from Donatien, much less the one from Edwarda or Ninja Spy.

The event barely even started.
You have plenty of time to get the girls, and in my experience you should be able to get at least one and highly likely even both of them if you just use all your free combativity from the start.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

Some guys have all the luck while others have almost none.  This time around I am having none.

I hope that your luck changes for the better and with 12 days left of the event I am hoping it does for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Well, people reacted over the top about the first scroll in world 8, so I am expecting the same.
Let's just leave it there, because spoilers...

Really? I didn't know. Was it because of the nature of the content or the blatant advertising? I'm usually very sensitive about that stuff. Anyway, I guess we'll see what happens when Rebecca starts dropping for other players...

8 hours ago, natstar said:

I'm seriously tempted to start trying my chance with singles, since there are no more regular bosses girls at my pachinko... but... there are still 22 permanent pachinko girls, so the chances to get the event girls are still low, and I'm supposed to be saving those kobans for the Dark Fantasie revival... :(

7 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Really? I didn't know. Was it because of the nature of the content or the blatant advertising? I'm usually very sensitive about that stuff. Anyway, I guess we'll see what happens when Rebecca starts dropping for other players...

I'm seriously tempted to start trying my chance with singles, since there are no more regular bosses girls at my pachinko... but... there are still 22 permanent pachinko girls, so the chances to get the event girls are still low, and I'm supposed to be saving those kobans for the Dark Fantasie revival... :(

Don`t. I`ve tried it also after I saw this but didn`t get a single one for 12k kobans :/
Really unlucky....

• Sad 1

Nothing to see here... nope nothing to see.

- had to edit this out because I had to hide the rest of the convo

~Chthugha

Just finished upgrading Rebecca, her poses are amazing and the scenes are rather amusing. I look forward to seeing the scenes of some other girls from this event.

Tried my luck at the Epic Pachinko, expended more than 22k kobans, and this was the result:

image.png.71b927fc919cce2143fc3df9a3a2c6f2.png

Only in my last drop did I get an event girl… and it wasn't the legendary… But well, at least I got a Steampunk girl, plus Gossy, Shao and Tsubame are pretty hot (although the ring girl is more disturbing that anything else), and I did get 5 girls for the price of 4 Epic Pachinko x10.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jack_HH said:

Tried my luck at the Epic Pachinko, expended more than 22k kobans, and this was the result:

image.png.71b927fc919cce2143fc3df9a3a2c6f2.png

Only in my last drop did I get an event girl… and it wasn't the legendary… But well, at least I got a Steampunk girl, plus Gossy, Shao and Tsubame are pretty hot (although the ring girl is more disturbing that anything else), and I did get 5 girls for the price of 4 Epic Pachinko x10.

I´m glad that your drops weren`t as bad as mine:)

I didn't get the legendary twins despite playing none stop through the whole event.....but then I got oxton within the first 10 battles when this event started, however I guess that's about as far as my luck goes since I'm having a hell of a time trying to get rebecca!

---edit by mod---

Would you please read this thread @Stang91?

It explains why I put your picture in spoiler tags.

Untitled.png