04/07/18 Patch Notes Discussion

10 minutes ago, wthvr said:

Troll wins and Money Spend are basically pay2win contests because you will never be able to outcompete whales

they literally could not thought of a worse way of doing that

I think this is the point. Business is business.

This are my thinking about this patch i think OLD PLAYERS ARE FU.... UP! in this patch you ask why?

First of all weekly ranking of girls you get - there are alot players that got most or all girls in game so without geting any girl in week they are out of ranking

Second of all same situation in Stats upgrade - alot people did upgrade their stats to max so what they wont be in raning becouse they maxed their stat before patch??

Third thing is about harem lvl alot people lvled after patch release so this people who did it to improve stats are also out of ranking ??

Most thing that are added in this patch are for ,,new'' players they get girls alot faster becouse they have not too much of them in his/her harem, same go for stat upgrade it dont cost them to much to increase stats from beigning and harem lvl they are fresh they lvl fast so they can lvl them without problem. So here is another question where is (forgot how was that saing) May the best win. ATM I dont see this patch too well done atleast for OLD PLAYERS. 

Soz for bad english i am writing it in haste

Certain categories are favored by certain hero levels. For example XP by hero on the highest levels( daily at higher levels give more xp ),
but stats upgrad,
Girls Recruited- by the hero with the lowest levels ( on lower levels, you can invest more in stats,  on the lower levels there is a greater chance of dropping the girl )

Troll wins, , PvP wins,  Mojo - everyone has the same chances, the factor changing everything is the Kobans

Ymen Spen,  Affection rankings, Harem level rankings- favors hero with a lot of girls (you must have income to spend)

of course, if you have a lot of kobans, you can change almost everythingbut then it is not profitable- spend 40,000 kobans or even more, to win 2100 kobans?

in general, the idea is good and I think it is developing. I think people will not spend tons of kobans to win. and if you participate or you do not, you can always get a place and get a reward, this is a bonus to a normal game

Seems like its mostly a way to give something back to whoever spend the most kobans, as all of the top prizes are more likely to be held by players who can refresh a lot etc.  The smaller prizes are just a little side bonus for everyone else.

If I understand correctly the rewards are not cumulatively presented, so every reward you see is what you get.... and get ......and get. That would mean that without much effort you can get a nice bonus at the end of the week. :D

And for those who really go for it big rewards. This update has the potential of really changing the ranking, especially in the top of the leaderboards. Which is a good thing because as things were we pretty much were all doing the same thing for pretty much the same rewards. The only differences (income (top) and cost (bottom)) already have been pointed out.

So far I like this patch. But I can't help wondering if it is the conclusion of the transformation of the game that started in February with the great nerf patch. Personally I hope they (re-)introduce some sort of choice which would benefit gameplay. It would be nice to be able to outwit players. And not only to outperform them by using kobans.

I agree with many people here. This update punish the one who play. I don't care, pay2win. It's understandable. But I hate, not 'play' to win reward.

I play cuntwars, and that game event require you to upgrade hero to pass. That way I never upgrade hero except for event task. That's the point I love about this game. There's no this type of punishment for upgrade before (except xp and spend energy which can be overcome by new girl or donate).

Now, a lot of these punishment task are introduced.

We may think it as additional rewards as fap.. says. But if you put it as that daily event, girl drop are all the same. Then should you ok if the girl didnt drop at all? All contest should be fair (pay2win is also fair for me because they do pay) even old or new.

Comparing it as fap.. said  is also wrong. aff. contest punish people who have more girl because they usual done aff. her. -1 there.

And the reward that pro. for people who not play contest mostly are 'Koban'.

On 2/7/2018 at 5:29 PM, JessieChan said:

Hello, everyone.

This is the right place to comment on our latest patch.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

Is it possible the summer activities revival to activated until 31 jule 2018 in order to give us the chance to win with the complete of 12 to 14 daily missions the mountain Sophie! Thanxs for listening.

10 minutes ago, PainPL said:

When you started this game there was saying ,,Equall rights!? No only veteran players win!'' 

should it be like this? that only veterani win?

And by the way, you're really wrong. The game does not favor new or veterans. The game favors those who have kobans. If you give me unlimited Kobans, I will make a veteran account in 2 weeks from the new account .

13 minutes ago, sexj said:

Is it possible the summer activities revival to activated until 31 jule 2018 in order to give us the chance to win with the complete of 12 to 14 daily missions the mountain Sophie! Thanxs for listening.

It's not possible, because we will also get an anniversary event after the revival event.
2nd anniversary of the game!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

It's not possible, because we will also get an anniversary event after the revival event.
2nd anniversary of the game!

Oh sounds good!!! Thanks for the instand reply!

31 minutes ago, fap.titans.gra said:

And by the way, you're really wrong. The game does not favor new or veterans. The game favors those who have kobans. If you give me unlimited Kobans, I will make a veteran account in 2 weeks from the new account .

After this patch you rly think that this patch dont favor new players?? New player lvl faster dont need spend so many money as old he get girls faster and let such new player get first place in weekly ranking and he get 2100 kobans just check tower of fame there is alredy guy with 23 lvl who is ranked at first place in girls got ; 68 lvl in stats upgrade; 24 lvl (at second place after 234 lvl with 2k diff) in exp gained

Edited by PainPL

18 minutes ago, PainPL said:

After this patch you rly think that this patch dont favor new players?? New player lvl faster dont need spend so many money as old he get girls faster and let such new player get first place in weekly ranking and he get 2100 kobans just check tower of fame there is alredy guy with 23 lvl who is ranked at first place in girls got ; 68 lvl in stats upgrade; 24 lvl (at second place after 234 lvl with 2k diff) in exp gained

He won't get kobans, just a lot of Ymen and Xp.

Edited by bdc

1 hour ago, SerialLover said:

The only thing im dislinking are the new backgrounds for rarity, i prefer the old ones. Hope you can find another effect.

I agree on this one. To me the new rarity color seems bland and is overpowering the items / girls.

They could make it toggleable. For those of us that liked the old one more then the new one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thinking 2

Two days ago I was thinking that many posters here were being a bit naive for asuming there were going to be groupings by 2.000 players as there was rewards listed only up to that position in ranking. I didn't say anything in case they were actually right.

Now with the patch on live, I can say that everyone who was thinking in wining something tasty without spending lots of kobans and a handful of daily hours of full game dedication was being very naive.

As the game has over 60K players each week in each version, most probably the devs decided in the last moment to expand the pity rewards beyond position 2K in ranking to avoid a true player base rage. Be thankful. Only 3% of the players were going to get anything at all on each category, most of them in the pity rank, instead of absolutely ZERO. That acording with what patch notes said on monday.

Only the category of new girls joining gives advantage to new players (and among them, those who spend more kobans). Harem level and stat upgrades are most limited by income, so newest players don't have the advantage there, but the veterans who are at the current latest chapter but haven't aimed to raise those yet.

From the concept, this was going to be just a humble tip for everyone but the whalest of the paying players. So no complain from me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yakusensei said:

Only the category of new girls joining gives advantage to new players (and among them, those who spend more kobans). Harem level and stat upgrades are most limited by income, so newest players don't have the advantage there, but the veterans who are at the current latest chapter but haven't aimed to raise those yet.

Everything fine but compared ,,old'' vs ,,new'' player. OLD player for 1 stat need pay over 10k (some people even around 20k - like me i got 105 girls in harem i got each 2h around 230k money so i get 23 skill point each 2h if i would spent them on stats. NEW player get around 20k dunno how much time but they spend around 100-200 money on 1 stat so calculate that)

• Like 1